Google is working on a new open source OS named Fuchsia

Linux's days are literally numbered.

theverge.com/2016/8/15/12480566/google-fuchsia-new-operating-system

Hi there

>implying freefags want to contribute to jewgle

This will be abandoned a year after release

>Botnet right in the fucking kernel
I'll pass.

So you just woke up from coma and started with shitposting.

>(((google)))
I'll pass.

ITT: Those grapes are sure sour

Google realized it's not worth putting up with critical system bugs and exploits every week, and decided to get rid of the Linux kernel for good.

Sure. Just like Android. It was abandoned after a year too?

Based...
>user

>comparing a fully functioning OS that was bought out to one built (mostly) from scratch

"Sour grapes" is the single most cancerous meme on Cred Forums
Kill yourself.

t. sour grapes fag

Was thinking the same... Inserting the Botnet right in the kernel... then... "free" software will be mainstream and soon coding hipsters will claim being part of the defenders of free software and open sauce..

mobile kern is for mobile

but thanks for playing OP

see us next time for a new episode of OP is a fag!

>kike jewgle
literally no point, the whole reason I would use linux is to get away from kikes, not buy some shitty half baked botnet OS that has offline ads and pesters me to upgrade to a paid os or some shit later

Can't wait to personally send every file and keystroke on my computer to Google.

>2006
wtf, 2006 was 10 years ago.

open source != free software

Riiiight. Just like android was going to be soo open source.

Cred Forums would be all over this if it had games.

If it's a lean os that is light on resources I'll toss it on my old machines.

>(((Google)))
>open source
>not uploading your every thought to some database

wtf, I hate time now

>referring to an Aesop's Fable as if it's an internet meme.
What's next, is MacBeth going to be the next big meme? What about the Last Supper? That's a great meme too. I LOL'd every time I say that posted on my Grandma's living room wall.

I'm done with the Internet for the rest of today.

People don't cite Macbeth every time they want to dismiss an opinion they don't like.

fuchsia is for IoT devices.

Neither googol or any other company on earth has the resources to write their own os from scratch to support as large variety of hardware as all-ready-opensource linux does.

More like Fucks ya amirite

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Fuchsia, is in fact, GNU/Fuchsia, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Fuchsia. Fuchsia is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Fuchsia, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Fuchsia, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Fuchsia is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Fuchsia is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Fuchsia added, or GNU/Fuchsia. All the so-called Fuchsia distributions are really distributions of GNU/Fuchsia!

>google
>open source

that is literally a meme OP

>Yet another overbloated Linux like Android or ChromiumOS.
I'll pass.

>Microkernel
These are some next-level memes.

>microkernel
>botnet
>google

What's wrong with a microkernel?

They're extremely inefficient.

Fables are now memes

do you pronounce that fuck-cia

ˈfyo͞oSHə

foo-ks-ee-aah faggot

I bet it will come bundled with gVim too.

I wanna fuck that wolf

Sorry but

NO DRIVERS
O

D
R
I
V
E
R
S

triggered