Coding

Hey Cred Forumsuys, how can i make this program shorter using the least amount of semi-colons possible? My professor is giving us extra credit if we have the shortest working program in the class. Thanks

>Coding

>java

Delete the blank lines.

Your welcome.

Add blank lines.

Thank you.

Replace all the semi colons with regular colons

You are a normie and should kill yourself

>Your
tripfags confirmed for either lazy or retarded

encryptionKey is only used once, so just set decrytpionKey to input.nextBigInteger().modInverse ...
d, c, m, and result aren't even used. For the println message, just do println("Message = " + qPrime.multiply(qPrime));

Message isn't used either, so just put in the actual method in the println statement like you did before.

pastebin the code

This. Pastebin it and I'll make it shorter for you.

Well let's see here...

You have a few superfluous variable declarations.
Two of your print statements could be coerced into one.
A couple of your variables could be replaced entirely with expressions (this is not necessarily the best for performance, but your goal is just to decrease the number of semicolons, yes?)

And if you are trying to just use the least number of characters altogether, you should use one-letter variables for everything, and no whitespace at all.

Write program in Python. No more semicolons.

u could save some space by writing your own method for System.out.println(). That call you use like 7 times and you could just name yours p or something
public static void p(String s){
System.out.println(s);
return;
}

This would save you well over 100 characters

sorry I didn't read your shit, I thought you were just going for smallest or something.

Ignore my shitpost

switch to c++:

int main()
{
std::cout x;
std::cout

This desu, just write it in python and have your Java proggy run the python script if it's a Java class

public class testAlice {
public static void callMain {
Alice.main(String[] args);
}
}

Got a giggle out of me.

Just use a logger to write the entire thing to a txt file, then use a lambda function to call each individual line.

That should be about 4 semicolons.

Pastebin the code please