When will the next line of graphics cards be released?

When will the next line of graphics cards be released?

Now.

rx480 has already been released.

sometime next year

When you go back to and never come back.

When AMD decides it should actually start competing.

i am waiting for something that is better than both ATI and Nvidia,

End of Q1 2017.

Just like the 1000 series, the 900 series, the 700 series, the 600 series, 500 series, 400 series, 200 series and 9000 series. Do you learn nothing of the past?

yup, it is all just marketing bullshit to sell more graphics cards to autistic gaymers

Soon™

I'm new to computer hardware.

Gamers ruined the graphics industry in 2008. Before then, there was an equal amount of marketing to gamers and to people who actually wanted to get work done. Now gamers don't even fucking care about graphics because they keep getting force fed this "graphics don't make gameplay" meme invented by EA, Activision, 2k, and Bugthesda so they can stick with the same tech and produce cheap shitware after cheap shitware in an infinite chain of profits while slowing down technological advancement.

I really like the girl.

AMD is nice I hope they do well.

i need to buy more gpus to fill the void

Yesterday

What came out?

You.

please answer :'(

What the fuck are you on about? EA just released battlefront one of the best looking games of all time

titan XXX?

Why am I seeing drawings by this artist everywhere?

they're good

AMD's high end current gen cards (Vega) will come out in q1 2017. Nvidia's next generation, Volta, will come out in early 2018. AMD's GPUs that will compete with Nvidia's Volta will come out in early 2018 as well. At least, that's the roadmap right now. Things might get delayed.

never.

Vega 10, most likely the rx 490, will be releasing the first half of 2017.

Thank you these are great answers!