Is Sennheiser the best audio equipment company out there?

Is Sennheiser the best audio equipment company out there?

>god tier headphones
>orgasmic microphones
>top tier studio equipment
>actually good pricing

JBL is in the same category

Keep your shitposting inside your niche general. As if ayymd and applecucks weren't enough, now there's audiophiles.

Why is Pepe wearing the lamest $20 sennheisers out there?

Shut the fuck up I like how they look

Almost, they cut some corners on finishing

Not to mention they still sound good even though they're dirt cheap

>/csg/

The pricing used to be better. They have been upping the prices as of late. Especially on things like the PX100-IIs which have jumped up like 20 bux since release which is some bullshit.

Senns are always my go to though. I know I'm always gonna have a decent experience through mid range+ Senns

No I buy AKG because its anime

What headphones are those?

typical shitposter neet using akg

No, its klipsch.

It's good but expensive.

You spelled audio-technica wrong.

I've only tried MSR7s, what do you think of the 900X and 1000X?
I usually only buy midfi with 3.5mm female port for easy cable replacement.

Build quality seems decent but I don't like the shitty synthetic leather on the MSR7 headband, that shit crumbles 2 years and is not replaceable.

went with vmoda. am satisfied and totally ok with the V shaped eq

Akg 240 mk 2

In iems they are outclassed. Their cans are good if we forget for a moment that dynamic headphones are garbage. Their microphones are alright I guess.

I've had the 900x for a year now, the build is great. There's no leather, only cloth, and they're really comfy and light. They might be loose on some people though. Also the cable isn't replaceable.

They sound fantastic though, wide soundstage, clean mids & highs, but the bass drops off.

Poo in the loo Hans

No those are the K142.

Axis powers

Sennheiser has way too many shit products to fleece clueless normies now.

You can avoid them easily with a bit of research, but Sennheiser didn't have scam products ten years ago.

Sennheiser HD25's are the true goat headphone but there are better price/performance studio manufacturers.

Do you consider the Momentum 2 over ears a shit product?

all rook same

I still have those. Too cheap for this quality.

is that mexican bradley cooper?

>actually good pricing
nice meme

Dr. Pavel?

They're good, though. If only they were a bit larger (the ear cups).

They're okay but they lack bass to a ridiculous degree. Once you compensate with EQ you get something better but like the px100s sounded infinitely better and they were 5 bux more when they were still made

The sound stage is also painfully flat

All in all for less than 20 bux they are okay but I still don't think I could recommend them to anyone even as headphones you bought so you didn't have to think about destroying them while you do things (that's why I own a pair)

Also the sweatiest headphones known to man. If you are prone to ear infections never get them

Their budget options are absolutely fucking terrible, the HD 201 is so bad that it should be illegal to sell it anywhere. Their high end stuff is okay, but there are better choices for audio gear. Overall pretty meh company really.