Tfw this moronic furfag Combetta is making 200k+ a year working in IT and you can barely afford to survive

>tfw this moronic furfag Combetta is making 200k+ a year working in IT and you can barely afford to survive

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20010603033833/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its about huslting, newfag.

having the right contacts > knowledge

you're not kidding

my friend in college majored in Art History with a minor in IT. his brother in law got him a job with his friend who owns this IT company. they give him all of the answers for Microsoft IT certs and so forth. of course since he knew the higher-ups they give him promotions and more responsibilities. he works there for a few years then quits and goes somewhere else. now he makes 150k+ a year.

> No friends
> No degree
> No skills
How should I kill myself: bleach, rope or kurt kobain certified mouthwash?

200k a year isnt that much

I am a 27 year old idiot with the title of Director of Technology. I didn't go to college. I barely know what I am doing.

I am making $70k and working about 20 hours a week. I have unlimited time off. My coworkers think I'm some kind of wizard and love me. They're great and I love them too.

I got this job because of the people that I know. It truly is the only qualification you need.

Kill yourself. Normalfag. Taking my fucking job dick gobbler.

Did I mention I can retire after 40 years with 100% pay, and that as long as you work a time of greater than 1 minute per day, you are considered "present' and do not need to use PTO/sick accrual?

I have almost 400 hours of PTO banked. It does not cap. You can roll it to retire early. I am on track to retire with full pay at age 50.

What do you do on a day to day basis on your job?

serious question what does your resume look like and/or what certifications/qualifications do you have?

You work for a school system, don't you?

This honestly. For the huge responsibility he was facing I think 200k is too little. I'm sure a judge would have found a loophole to blame him instead of shillary and charge him with treason for letting foreign powers have access to classified information.
But considering he got immunity anyways, it doesn't sound that bad.

Yes I do

1 year at medical web firm in high school, internship
1 year of actual employment at medical web firm, senior year in high school - had "manager" as part of my title for some reason, key point
2 years at 2 year college, graphic design major
2 years helldesk at middle school-12th
3 years technology lead at same school (replaced departing lead)
2 years (present) at university in small department

I browse leddit and play world of warcraft or overwatch. I shoot the shit with my coworkers.

i did just finish a migration from a solaris 11 box that was running our entire department over to a new r730 running 2012 since my predecessor was a goofball and liked to run his *nix boxes without updating them for years at a time. i also ported the dept website to an azure server recently, that was fun

i spend a lot of time with faculty managing their tech. we have a lot of luddites that need hand holding but it's rewarding

> $200k being worth it when you're scheduled for a fatal weightlifting accident this Thursday night

yeah, sometimes it's just better to never start working with the mob

Pffft, i make 200 dollars a DAY, faggot, 365 days a year since i was 12

>not using better pics of the faggot.

web.archive.org/web/20010603033833/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html

and? now he'll end up in federal prison and will have a criminal record to deal with for the rest of his life.

he's fucked.

the point is there are countless other morons out there like this guy who are raking in the benjis and they don't know a thing

Why is he a furfag?

Just watch anime till you die of natural causes.

>$70k

Where do you go from there? You taking that bad boy to retirement?

Because he's rich.

I can progress through the university as time goes on. I'm currently making connections. Most people work a minimum of 10 years here. I'm a newcomer at 2. My mentor on campus just hit 30, so there's a lot of upward possibilities.

I for one am genuinely happy for you, sounds very comfortable

Sounds like my ideal environment. Congrats, user.

Instead of thinking about suicide you should start making merchandise to sell to furfags like him, trust me, they waste like 5000 dollars for a shitty fursuit

You know, if you were really better than him, you could just earn more money. The only other explanation is that you don't care, but if that were the case, you wouldn't have made the thread.

This thread is evidence that you're worse than a furfag.

t. furfag

go suck on some dog nuts faggot

Sounds like hell doing the same boring shit I'd be doing while being isolated at home, instead it's with shitty people at a college. The positives I can see is the money, other than that it's a soul less drone job with no satisfaction.

Except I love my coworkers and get a lot of value out of hanging out with them every day. Imagine that you had real life friends. That's how this is, you get to spend time with them every day and get paid for it. It's great.

>You know, if you were really better than him, you could just earn more money.
he was there for his political connections, you retard. nothing to do with merit