Where can I get a clock like this? I'd just Google it, but I have no idea what something like this would be called

Where can I get a clock like this? I'd just Google it, but I have no idea what something like this would be called.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sikaesi/status/750404070687461376
kibardindesign.com/e-shop/white-and-white-led-clock-white-edition-kibardin-pre-order/
aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Modern-Design-Remote-Control-3D-Digital-Big-LED-Wall-Clock-Timer-Alarm-Clock-Decorative-Watch/32595656231.html
ebay.com/itm/Large-Modern-Design-Digital-Skeleton-Wall-Clock-Timer-Calendar-US-Remote-Setting-/272193509647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like the clockONE, don't know if you can still get it.

Seven segment clock?
twitter.com/sikaesi/status/750404070687461376
kibardindesign.com/e-shop/white-and-white-led-clock-white-edition-kibardin-pre-order/

it's called a microwave time clock

everyone knows that, he's not asking what type of time it is but where to get it.

>$200 dollarydoos

It's cool, but it sure as hell ain't that cool. You could get a pretty nice Nixie clock for that much.

50 bucks

aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Modern-Design-Remote-Control-3D-Digital-Big-LED-Wall-Clock-Timer-Alarm-Clock-Decorative-Watch/32595656231.html

i dont understand webm

cool bomb, ahmed

here's another option for $27. available in red or white.
ebay.com/itm/Large-Modern-Design-Digital-Skeleton-Wall-Clock-Timer-Calendar-US-Remote-Setting-/272193509647

>1 using the left two vertical segments
ONE JOB

i noticed that too -- sad....

it reduces the file size by a shitton and pisses off iphone users

>$45 shipping
Damn I got excited for a bit because I've been wanting one of these for a while but $50 is too expensive. If anyone finds one for around $40 or less post it.

Meme products always have ridiculous shipping, goy

Them chinks had to. The two digits of the left section are literally millimeters away.
From a distance, 15 would be mistaken as 6.

Webm is magic.
What are the drawbacks? Why not just use webm as a general image format?

webp is better.

try googling "meme clocks for retards -nixie"

you can try building one if you have an arduino you're currently using as a doorstop