Would you buy auto tying shoes?

Would you buy auto tying shoes?

fo sho

do they have to be made of that ugly material?

Come at me cracker.

Smart shoes is what I need

gay

>putting botnet on your feet
Disgusting

>tying

where?

>He doesn't modify his shoes to run a custom operating system based on the linux kernel
>He doesn't wear GNU/shoes

>something goes wrong
>They keep tightening on your feet
Nah, I'll pass.

>velcro shoes have been a thing for decades
>literally the same thing just not automated
>but muh stupid needless tech :(( bttf :(((
So fucking dumb

>>He doesn't wear GNU/shoes
And grow toejams and mushrooms in your feet? No thanks, Stallman.

I tie my shoes and then slip them on and off most of the time. You only need to retie them to tighten them every few months.

Perfect for fat americans that can't reach their shoe laces.

Whoever doesn't do this is a fag with to much time on there hands

Might be acceptable with the black leather shoes I wear at work but I'll stick with ordinary laces on my trainers and my hiking boots. They'll need to be adjusted for specific activities so an auto tightening system probably won't give the same degree of control that tying them myself will give.

It doesn't look automatic as he has to hold a button on the side. There's also no tying, just stretching/compressing.

actually these are perfect for people who fly and are at risk of developing blood clots
they could tighten and relax as you sleep or sit

not if they didnt get all their energy from walking. I am not recharging my shoes. Fuck no.

>not installing gentshoe

What functions besides tightening the laces would a pair of shoes with embedded electronics perform?

you missed a chance for an "open sores" pun there

What kind of shoes are both tight enough to wear all around without moving about and fucking your feet up and still loose enough to slip on and off? You clearly hardly have to walk.

I use a shoehorn, theyre pretty hard to get out. You gotta find the right combination of tightness and looseness.

Disinfecting
Electromagnetic shock absorption and step boost/jump boost
Pedometer
Read biometrics
Foot massages/circulation stimulation

I dont understand why its needed, it seems like over engineerd shit to me.

Imagine some final destination type shit. Some fag hacks your smart shoes and your feet explode because too tight.

No. My shoes don't have shoelaces..

>6" heels
RIP your feet.

I would only wear that if I was trying to be sexy to someone then I would immediately take it off because stripper heels hurt like a motherfucker...

Jogging tenis and sandals for me all day erry day.

>auto tying

They're just tightening

Probably not, if only because they'd charge unreasonable prices becaause "IT TIES ITSELF, REVOLUTIONARY, GIB SHEKELS"

If I could get a pair for under $50 then sure. Anyone who pays $100 for a pair of shoes is an elitist shithead. Unless you're paying for quality boots you need for your profession or specialized footwear for specific hobbies.

Wasn't there a movie about some assassin who died that to a tie and killed some dictator with it?

>File: 13451361572483468.jpg (31 KB, 800x800)
Lol, my grandma wears those (; Nothankyou, and my feet are fine.

homosexuals out

>Charge your watch.
>Charge your phone.
>Charge your wireless headphones.
>Charge your shoes,jacket and battery warmed gloves and wool cap.

Welcome to the future.

Why isn't wanting to wear nice, high quality shoes enough reason in itself? Anything at $50 is mass produced Chinese shit with flaws and is likely falling apart. You only get one pair of feet and a short time on this earth, why wear bullshit just to save a few bucks?

Nike Free 2015 does it for me. The hind parts are elastic, so easy slip in n out garantueed.

>not knowing how to tie shoes

Having your shoes tied manually is effay

And in some cases untied is also effay for some dumbass reason.

...but aren't magnets magic?
Won't it anger jesus and stop Him rapturing me when the end comes?

You're trying really hard to justify your overpriced footwear, user. My shoes cost ~$30 and last a few years before they need replacing. Even if you buy $100 sneakers, they'll STILL fall apart after a few years. I got expensive sneakers as a gift once, and they lasted about the same amount of time as the shit I bought at Payless Shoes. So you might as well save your money and buy cheap, they're gonna fall apart anyway, unless you put them in a display case and admire them, which kind of defeats the purpose of them being footwear.

An argument could be made for comfort, but you can just buy Dr. Schols or whatever the fuck and put them in the shoe.

Are these the air mags?

I already just keep my shoes tied

>You're trying really hard to justify your overpriced footwear, user
What's the point of saying this? I posted my thoughts and that was it. If you disagree or have different experiences, then that's okay. I don't think I'm trying harder than base level to convince you of anything.

But user, velcro looks stupid.

>tfw your shoes get hacked

Fuck no, they ugly as sin

kek

> im a 1337 haxor
> i hacked your shoooeesssss