So Cred Forums. Would you accept a sugar mama who was 10 years older than you...

So Cred Forums. Would you accept a sugar mama who was 10 years older than you. Overly dramatic but could fund your lifestyle of essentially doing nothing and playing with computer hardware/buying you new toys.

Or would you go for "love" with somebody you legitimately enjoy being around but they're in no position to support you.

Richfags who can already support their lifestyle comfortably need not apply.

I don't know what the fuck to do.

Richfag here.

You go for the money. Drain it, guilt trip her into giving you writs of control, then pursue love when and if you want.

I'd go for the money and pound dat 10 year plus pussy like i was being payed to.

>fund your lifestyle of essentially doing nothing
What is the point of life if you are not living?

Grills == drama, no matter what you do.
Also MILF bonus.

Go for love mate, you'll regret it eventually if you don't

Or just juggle them both?

Approved!
But when ypu have your peeepee in a 14yo grill a$$, you know... Drama is relative

Is not like the sugar mama thing is permanent isn't? I'll go for the moneys, love has let me down a lot lately

Go for it unless you truly find genuine love which is like winning the lottery these days.

Fuck even if there was a 20 year old gap I'd do it. I'm friends with some MILF that doesn't have much money and honestly even without the "sugar" I would do that "mama"

>Would you accept a sugar mama who was 10 years older than you
fuck yes goddamn

Also stop being a little bitch and make your own decisions.

10 years isn't much of a gap. I'd wager many 20-somethings even find some 40 year olds to be hot. Try at least 30 or 40 years.

There are still some good looking 50 year olds, but at least there's the thought "she's past 50" that lingers in the mind.

As someone who is in a relationship with someone 28 years older than myself because of love (started as fucking, but we already loved each other as friends before)...
...Go for dat older pussy.

Seriously, I've tried having relationships with girls my own age, its not worth shit. It seems like less drama at first, but fuck me, its more. Just trust me, until a girl becomes a woman and reaches a certain age, they'll pretend that they're all this and all that and no drama at all, but once you're in there, the claws come out and drama is left, right and centre.

Older women just say fuck pretending that they're perfect, I'll show you who I am/what I've got to offer and if you don't like it, don't waste my time.

What has that to do with technology you fuckin arsehole, are you so cringy you won't even post outside Cred Forums on a fuckin anonymous board?
Kill yourself now.

>Kill yourself now.

This desu OP

OP here, I didn't realise I actually hit the submit button on this thread.

Substitute "nothing" with whatever you want. This was aimed at the NEETs so whatever floats your boat.

Yeah shit. I don't know. I feel like I need the money and that would be comfortable but I would have a life of regret knowing I could have had her.

I know what you mean. Somebody to provide for my every whim. In the short time she bought me new phone, laptop and on the verge of a new car.

As for permanent? She's a pretty fucking clingy and dramatic. Getting myself out of that one after jumping in would be quite the feat.

I'm aware of my indecisive bitch status. Read end of post for further explanation.

This is a special case. She's 36 I'm 28. But she has had literally 3 boyfriends ever and never enjoyed sex before. So she's hardly experience in both sex and emotional maturity.

Technology is supplied to you for free ;^)

Extra information:
I'm currently in a relationship with a 3rd girl who would be emotionally destroyed if I gave her the flick for the sugar mama.

Does this change anything?

Missed your post. She already put me in as her life insurance policy recipient.

Here's my advice; go with the older one, take sex slow, make sure she enjoys it this time.
Sex can easily be enjoyed so long as you've got a considerate lover. Chances are, she's never had one. So be that considerate lover.
Give her the chance to enjoy herself rather than just stuffing it in and only caring for yourself.
Once she begins to enjoy sex, she'll appreciate you so much more than even now.

Also, if you're even considering of ending it with this third girl, then the relationship isn't worth it as your heart isn't there and you're ultimately wasting her time.
Break it off with the girl, do whatever else.

Oh this is awkward to reply to. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything but you've basically described all of our sexual encounters. She's never felt sexual excitement before. I was the first person she actually orgasmed with.

That's why she's crazy dramatic.

You're right about the 3rd girl. Thanks.

that so called sugar mama is very likely to start imposing authority on you once she has you in her grasp and knows you aren't going anywhere.
Some is true of the love one tho.

Just don't marry and make it clear that you're not gonna change for her.

I already did, age gap of 12 years, fit childless relative of a good friend, it lasted 4 years until I moved on, I didn't do shit myself, lived at her places and her money. I was 18 when it started. I was legitimately enjoying it and her.

Thanks for your experiences.

If I were still 18 it would be an easy one but I'm closing in on 30 now which means decisions are a bit more permanent.

You don't really get to play the same game when you're older.

Nah, I get ya. Honestly, I've got a similar story with my missus. I believe her when she tells me that out of all the people she's slept with (bad marriage, went off the tracks, low self confidence) only three of them were any good.
I come along and because like I say, being a considerate lover is what really makes it worthwhile for a woman, I'm now the best she's had, because I actually care for her pleasure.
I find it hard to understand, but apparently most men don't. They like to believe they do, they like to tell all their mates that they're the best ever - but in actuality, most only want to literally just stick their dick in and call it at that.

And you're welcome. I know it might sound harsh or whatnot on the girl, but its true. She's probably bumbling along thinking everything is fine and peachy, thinking of the future, and if you're not in the same mindset, its not fair to either of you, but more-so for her.

hell yea i would

free ride in exchange for free sex?

>And you're welcome. I know it might sound harsh or whatnot on the girl, but its true. She's probably bumbling along thinking everything is fine and peachy, thinking of the future, and if you're not in the same mindset, its not fair to either of you, but more-so for her.

You nailed it. Only thing now is I really don't enjoy hurting people who have done nothing wrong to me but I know the relationship will dissolve on its own anyway. I just don't have time to wait for that.

Thanks again mate.

the opportunity you have is rare, as in the model of our society men are rarely 100% supported financially by women. the reverse, women supported 100% financially by men is all around you.

as women benefit of this service without any regret, pushing it to the max, take it as a revenge over all poor fucks who need to break their backs working just to get some pussy.

do the necessary adjustments and please your master as the reward will be more than good. enjoy it for all the working anons out there

Neither. Stay true to your waifu.

y'all some evil greedy lil shits

much dispoint

that's a trap

So you're trying to date you mom in order to not get kicked out?

but you are being paid

>implying that would change my decision

desu when he/she looks better than 99% of women does it even matter.

>If I were still 18 it would be an easy one but I'm closing in on 30 now which means decisions are a bit more permanent.
This. When you're a wizard things change.