Own a g4 and having a second battery is comfortable af...

Own a g4 and having a second battery is comfortable af, no need to use your phone with that stupid bulky power bank connected to it all the time. u just need to charge the second battery in ur bag with the power bank in your bag and replace the battery whenever u need it.
I need a new phone but it seems like every other phone out this year has non removable battery. I'm gonna miss the comfort of never having to use my phone while it's charging.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/general/device-reviews-and-information/oukitel-battery-beasts-k6000-k10000-t3279075/page5
devicespecifications.com/en/editor-review/d1cd1
devicespecifications.com/en/editor-review/85b5d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get the V20 when it comes out.
Also I know that feel, I have an LG V10 (Pretty much an LG G4 on steroids) and I keep a 2nd battery in my wallet, while all my friends carry around bulky powerbanks that barely charge their phones more than once or twice.

>cucks needing to replace batteries or recharge phone so often they need to constantly have a power bank or spare battery on them.
I laugh at you miserable children.

wait for the LG G6?

with two fully charged 3000mAh battery and a 10400 mAh powerbank, I can go on a trip to a sahara desert for 4-5 days and come back with battery still left in my phone.

As I travel a lot by trains, I prefer this over your bulky unaesthetic phone.

gonna laugh when that shit bends or gets punctured

>bulky unaesthetic
Let me guess, thinner is better?
Remove your headphone port boyo, your phone is too thick with it

>I need a new phone but i

lel bootloop?

Having a redmeme that lasts 2 days is better.

If the items inside your wallet are getting punctured you have bigger problems.

These cucks prefer thin phones with horrible battery user, best give up on them, they'll probably buy an iPhone to upgrade

I don't want a huge rectangular bulge sticking out of my jeans m8
Plus i don't use the headphone jack anymore

I don't put my wallet in my back pocket like retards.

>having a bulky phone which you still have to charge every night
vs.
>having a regular sized phone with removable and decent battery, takes literally less than 10 seconds to go from 0-100% battery, being able to charge the second battery.

i dont know why you have the idea of my preferring thin phones, i just like removable battery,

>36 hours SoT
>Still have to charge every night
Then the problem is you.

When I had my LG G3 I had a 6000mAh battery, should have just taught of this.

To bad I can't swap the battery from my Note 5.

>10000mAh
>36 hours SoT
the level of bullshit is bigger than your autistic ego

I'd rather have an irremovable battery with 6 hours SoT rather than removable with only 3 hours SoT.

I know man
I have a lg g4 with a second battery like you too

but I can get a note 7 or s7 "for free" if I give my lg g4 away
I'm not sure if I should do it...
note 7 looks sexy, but...

forum.xda-developers.com/general/device-reviews-and-information/oukitel-battery-beasts-k6000-k10000-t3279075/page5

do it senpai

my fried gave me a second battery for my note 2, it was comfy.

i have a 1+1 now

I laugh at those 2011 specs

aight m8 u were right ive been cucked but i would still chose my g4 over that brick.

devicespecifications.com/en/editor-review/d1cd1

1.4cm definitely is too thick for a phone, but with this battery life I'm sorely tempted to try one out just for the sake of it

damn thats pretty solid battery life but thats the only thing which it can offer.
imagine dropping that shit on your face while using it on the bed.

The phone would be fine, you can use these to hammer nails without issue.

Your face though...

Also
>thats the only thing it can offer
That's all it's meant to

>bulky phone
>redmi 3s 144g, 4100mah
>redmi note 3 164g, 4000mah
>iPhone 6s 143g, 1715mah
>iPhone 6s plus 172g, 2915mah

Redmis are lighter, have bigger screen to body ratios, and still manage to cram twice the battery in. Just because they have a big battery doesn't mean they're heavy. They're smaller and lighter than most flagships.

Im literally just comparing g4 and oukitel and i admit that shit has good battery but i just prefer g4 as i can switch the battery and get through the day without having to charge my phone just fine.

Also i own a rooted xiaomi mipad with 6000+mah so i know xiaomis are fkn dope with battery life. Solid tablet with nvidia tegra, shitty software though.

Manpurse detected

Well, some of us like having bulges in our jeans, but you wouldn't even know why, would you?

K6000 pro is 0.98cm thick and gets 13 hours SoT.

The k10000 is so thick cause 10000mah battery.
devicespecifications.com/en/editor-review/85b5d

Well, no shit. It's not like you'll have service or WiFi in the fucking Sahara.

Fuck yes OP was isn the same boat as you and had the g4 with the extra battery and now i cant go back. Going from 1% - 100% because i left its just about to die and i need to head out is perfect. Now i have the G5 and its fucking great that they included a free battery and charger when i got it

So i say upgrade to the g5 or do what says