There is literally nothing negative to write about iphone which will make me want to abandon it for Androshit

There is literally nothing negative to write about iphone which will make me want to abandon it for Androshit.

Let's be real, you can't afford it and therefore you hate on it.

What's the point of this thread? I don't care what fucking phone you use.

You must be fun at parties.

Welcome to neo-Cred Forums

inb4 200 replies without sage

prove me wrong, gee

Pls lrn 2 "literally" properly.

She's ugly, really ugly.

>svart
Of course it's some scandi faggot posting this...

>Let's be real, you can't afford it and therefore you hate on it.
Nope. I've used iOS devices on and off for years.
The hardware is nice but iOS makes me want to Cobain myself every time I use it.

She's ugly, but i feel really attracted to her

this

That list isn't even complete. It's missing thinfs like a 100MB mobile data download limit, bendgate, touchscreen disease, updates making older iPhones lag hard, and so much more.

I updated my iPhone 6 to iOS10 and I haven't had a single issue with it other than some defaults that I needed to change, such as "rest finger for home screen'.

Come on man, you're a grown man. Your banter is supposed to have evolved past this elementary school kiddy recess playground shit. Nobody's impressed by your smartphone that even the poorest of poors can buy day 1 release.

They say the lag slowly creeps up on you from the updates so you won't suspect apple of anything. Also what about the problems in pic related?

My 700€urobucks Nexus 6P, first wave disagrees.

This, in fact most iPhone users I know are poor college kids or poor people in general who got them with 2 year contracts.

Apple does this shit by not allowing the owner to install whatever iOS verision. Fuck them. After my 4S wouldn't boot anymore, I was forced to update to iOS 8 which ruined the performance of the device. I will be downgrading it via Jailbreak when I get around to doing such. Sort of don't care currently as I have a new device.

Galaxy S6 didn't have an mSD slot for some reason

>Samsung S7 costs ~900
I think you're salty you can't afford a good android phone.

Stop trying to justify overpriced shitty hardware.

>Samsung
>Good
Get the fuck out of here. Xperia is where it's at, faggot.

My friend was using an iPhone 3gs up until two years ago. He never bothered updating it to the latest iOS it could run and it was never slow. All he used it for was texting and music