Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photopsia
digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-fix-a-dead-pixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=qVFIcF9lyk8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scintillating_scotoma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MSAA
Actually, it would be closer to FXAA and applying a positive LOD bias. Or for someone with normal eyesight to smear vaseline on their monitor.

Take contacts out
Instant drunk camera from GTA
Can't see two inches in front of face

T-thanks

>his eyes are shit

>take glasses off
>can see in between the pixels
>friend gets angry i took his glasses

Glasses is technology, r -r-right?

Can eyes be "trained" to unshit themselves?

I can unfocus and focus my eyes... i wear glasses at all but whenever i put them on i see as sharp as i do normally. my eyes just start hurting a little.
Fucked the brains out of a eye doctor

>fixing my retardation
i dont wear glasses at all

>Take glasses off
>Realise I don't have glasses because I'm not a subhuman who should be sent off to the ovens

In cases where problems are caused by the eyes' muscles lacking control, yes.
I knew a couple people who actually had this problem at a young age.
Basically their eyes would occasionally lose their alignment while tracking an object, causing them to see double or in some other cases to have blocked vision because they are crossing their eyes unconciously.

This is easily corrected with simple eye exercises, or in more serious cases with an eyepatch.
That doesn't apply to the typical glasses wearer since their vision issues are most often caused by improper growth of the eyeball during development.
Nothing you do can really change the shape of your actual eyes, unfortunately.

>take glasses off
>go from 4k to 144p

20/15 vision biatch. I see in 8K per eye so there is no need for AA

Nigga im half blind my life is literally a 3.5gb meme

Who /visual snow/ here?
>mfw perfect vision cucks will never experience glorious personalized retro analog TV static wherever they look

Ay fuck you mang. I wish I had never done so many drugs to have caused it. This shit is extremely annoying for most.

>shitty vision faggots being cucked by glasses

Top fucking kek m8

that would be 1/4 blind you loser

>implying I need glasses
I have perfect vision with the added bonus of retro effects :^)

I have some b/w one, is that not normal?

these are common
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

>retro effects

It's time to sleep gramps. Time to be an hero.

Sometimes when it's dark I can see something that would be like a broken subpixel on a monitor, a tiny colored dot flashing in a color for like a fraction of a second, then it stops Does this have a name?

Like pic related?
No, that's not normal.
You most likely won't die, though.

My right eye is ok, while my left eye is like lower resolution + a bit of blur

I used to have glasses, then I stopped for like a year, then I went to get new ones. They had to check my vision again but I guess they fucked something up since these new glasses hurt my eyes. I get real headache after wearing them for a bit. This didn't happen with my old glasses.

No, not those. Something like pic related, a tiny colored dot that appears and then disappears instantly

possibly this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photopsia

>Cred Forums - medical diagnosis

digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-fix-a-dead-pixel/
Tried this already?

What about some sort of a static effect but only in a small area just below your direct point of view?

I had this twice in my life, both times shat bricks that I'm going to lose sight.

Shit like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=qVFIcF9lyk8

If it was only shortly, around an hour or so, it was probably migraine related.

you forgot "yet" .

in future you will

Yeah, pretty much

And it's true, my head hurt like a fucker both timescanyon

why did Cred Forums shit itself

"canyon" was part of the captcha

>chinkmoot in charge of doing anything right

Senpai, were you unable to see in that spot and felt like you were going blind, then had a strong headache after it went away?
I had that a few times myself, it's probably en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scintillating_scotoma

Not really.
Even modern surgery won't risk more invasive procedures in the eye socket mainly because there is such a huge chance of making things worse.
Pretty sure they would literally rather open your cranium to access behind your eyes than to try and work around the eye.
The most advanced surgeries involving the eye typically only involve altering the surface of the eye.

It will be a long time before they figure out how to fix unevenly grown eyes, and likely longer still until they find preventative measures to avoid the uneven growth in the first place.

More like QAA on top of a soft bicubic 200% upscale using 4 pixel wide gaussian blur and lowered local contrast.

Yes that was definitely it

I was pretty young too so I prayed to God to ave me. lol

I thought I was fucked too
But I looked it up and it's completely harmless and random.
So when it happened again, I just enjoyed the trippy visuals and then went to bed in an attempt to avoid the headache.
Didn't work, it got so bad it made me throw up and unable to sleep

Nothing wrong with that.
Even in the worst case, you get a placebo effect due to your faith, and in the best case you get put in a christian magazine after receiving divine intervention.

Actually it would be 1/8 blind you faggot

maybe they have a lower FOV