How do you use Cred Forums on Android? App or browser?

You can use either. In the future, tech support threads go in

K sry I'm just a normie passing by

That scooter looks sweet as fuck, I would totally ride that thing to work

Remote desktop to windows PC and use browser inside that.

What are the advantages?

I use Clover

App, cause I don't like to waste resources on CSS/JavaScript/HTML, etc when all the basic functionality can be taken care of by API calls.

What the fuck is wrong with Cred Forums nowadays? Why has nobody told him to FUCKING LURK MOAR? No, it's not about elitism, it's in OPs best interest to do it instead of needing to rely on someone spoon-feeding him every little answer he could find with a minute of research

Read the goddamn sticky and you can literally find your answer if you have half a brain

When you've got threads like this one and you know somethings wrong

bring back desktop threads

Just use the google, op.

I'll return to lurk then

Download fdroid from their site and get overchan.

Bring back build threads!

/thread
Newest version of clovee is the best

The kid looks powerful.

muh sekrit club reeeeeeeeee

andonio welcome to favelas

used to use 4charm on windows phone until the dev abandoned it.

wish edge supported webms :(

(or hopefully the dev updates to include sound in the webms and fixes captcha

What about Cred Forums Cred Forumsrowser? That's the one i used when i had windows phone and it was better than 4charm for me.

Overchan

Is v2.1.3 the latest?

does it run webms with sound and let you reply?

that's my main gripe really.

Is the dev dead? He hasn't committed in a month and pull requests are piling up.
I'm thinking of trying dashchan but it's not on fdroid and compiling it yourself requires downloading several GBs of SDKs.

Use you're browser. Cred Forums apps offer zero advantages whatsoever.

Clover

Browser because I'm not a fucking chan addict. I just add a little CSS one-liner to disable spoilers.

clover

Dashchană‚ˆ

Clover, but I'm looking towards to an alternative like Overchan, something that allows the viewing of several imageboards.

Just askin out of curiosity, would you prefer a different graphical interface than the one of the board from browser? I like it, but I feel that there aren't many alternatives to it