So, what video site will you use now that Google has gone full 1984?

So, what video site will you use now that Google has gone full 1984?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124238?utm_source=YouTubeHeroes&utm_medium=YouTube&utm_campaign=IntroducingYouTubeHeroes
support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124236?hl=en
support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124130?utm_source=YouTubeHeroes&utm_medium=YouTube&utm_campaign=IntroducingYouTubeHeroes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oops forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

I don't want to give them a view
Could you provide a tl;dr?

>community volunteers
>earn points by flagging comments and videos
>enough points "levels" you up
>each level has new YouTube tools, you can test beta features

>Complains about youtube going full control
>give us a link of youtube

Thanks google! Now fuck off

>you either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain

>mod our site for free

Considering the amount of somewhat disturbing content that's posted and left unmoderated and the amount of autists who'll browse the site and do it for free all while working to be beta testers whatever idc

This is probably in reaction to them giving control the advertisers stopping them putting ads on videos they don't want or whatever. They are a business after all and need to try and make as much money from this as they can.

Youtube has been pretty terrible for many many years now anyway

>tfw no early era fun youtube

The comments are disabled too.

Way to go orwelliantube

You have to do shit for free to earn the privilege to help them beta test shit for free?

so jewtube is mostly accessed by africans and hues.

>become an hero
yep

>full 1984?

>making stupid people to make subtitles for free
>also making stupid people to moderate for kys comments for free
wew man, just like 1984 haha xd

and pajeet the clockboi

Reminder that youtube has been shadowbanning negative/"problematic" coments for some time now

>work for us to test our stuff for free

Damn

I hate politicaltube

Libre YouTube when? Vimeo and dailymotion have no videos

Which is worse? jewtube or twatter?

We need something like a TOR/I2P version of youtube

Bruh i can still watch pewdiepie and listen to stahlgewitter nazi metal so its all gud for me.

At least youtube does have some interesting content, not just 140 character useless blogtrash

Yeah this would be the shit, but only it would be infested with cp

HE
DOES
IT
FOR
FREE

support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124238?utm_source=YouTubeHeroes&utm_medium=YouTube&utm_campaign=IntroducingYouTubeHeroes

support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124236?hl=en

support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124130?utm_source=YouTubeHeroes&utm_medium=YouTube&utm_campaign=IntroducingYouTubeHeroes

Fucking christ, SJWs will now ruin youtube unless we can hinder them

>sjw

go back to /r9k/

Really? Enjoy your CoC where "master", "slave" or "dongle" is problematic
And no, I'm not a frogposter

Actually seems like a good idea. IFFFFFFFFF every single person that will actually going to do it wasn't some ultra liberal, feminist, sjw, hover mom, that'll only do it to serve their own interest because they're offended by literally everything. But we all know people with actual logic and nonbiased world views already have jobs that take up most of their time. So it's fucked.

With the amount of trash Content on YouTube leveling up should be piss easy

Because they don't give content creators revenue.

Vimeo has a 500MB upload limit that gets reset every 2 weeks, apparently

Other than a ridiculously huge server farm and an elder gods amount of storage, what would one need to create a somewhat viable alternative to YouTube?

>giving a bunch of unpaid volunteers moderation powers over one of the most popular sites in the world

Yeah, this totally isn't going to end in disaster. I predict the program is scrapped within six months.

They'll just block right videos from moderation, letting others to burn in minuses.

That is about it, no one has done it because it is extremely unprofitable. Youtube only recently started making no money at all instead of hemorrhaging money.

>pls moderate our site for free, we'll give you these useless points in return, k? thx

Guys guys guys
What if we all leveled up and got pretty powerful and then we could go on Cred Forums video raids and flag raid big youtubers

>Continue your "training"

spoopy

After seeing this I want to become an hero

dood just have someone else make a youtube and store pentabytes of data for 'free'

>hey guys, I'M unbiased, it's everyone ELSE that's the problem!

summerfag, please go back to plebbit

That breaks a global Cred Forums rule user
Raids are not welcome here

>mass flag videos
Just fuck my tube up.

>Youtube has been pretty terrible for many many years now anyway

Besides annotations being enabled by default, not really.

I mean sure they don't allow some content, but that's expected of any mainstream normie site that has bills to pay.
I wish people would finally understand that and seek other sites for posting edgy videos.

>Besides annotations being enabled by default, not really.
If you have an account, you can disable them
Or just install an usercript

I'd never use google sites logged in. It's bad enough that I visit them logged out.

Fair enough. Why don't you then use an external application to play videos?

Too much hassle, browser is usually comfier and it's easier to choose video quality (I have slow internet), subtitles and whatnot.

How is saying that everyone should be free to say what they want biased? You're entitled to be offended as much as you like, but that shouldn't dictate what people are allowed to say.

>encourage people to flag shit they don't like
>in the year 2016 when everyone takes offense to everything

What could possibly go wrong

logged in to downvote and report this. am i a hero now?

you tube an hero

>downvote
It's called giving 1 out of 5 stars

Then do organized lone wolf flagging operations

Why are you still posting comments on YouTube?

It's pretty Orwellian, but won't change anything, it will still be the most used video site, and they have a right to do whatever they want. I've been wondering when a new YouTube would show up and kill YouTube, but Google probably makes sure that won't happen.

implying thats a bad thing