Hardly ever home thanks to university schedule

>hardly ever home thanks to university schedule
>suddenly have the urge to buy a "gaming" laptop
>Polaris laptops arent even for sale and Pascal ones cost twelve hundred fucking dollars

send help lads, at what point does it become worth it to splurge on something like that

>buying anything """gaming""" ever

Nintendo wii

Fight the urge. Spend it on mandy instead

Mandy? whats that

>"""gayming""" laptop
>not over 1000 dollars

>buying anything other than sager

lmao

source?

>$4000
>Under clocked space heater
>Will break after warranty if not before

Money completely wasted.

Who is this hotty?

I know who that is, thanks to reverse image search.

Lucy Pinder

>feeding idiots who can't reverse image search

>>Will break after warranty if not before

>Will after warranty break not if before

Why don't you just build a small gayman tower in your dorm room?

I dont live in a dorm room, I commute to university from my apartment and my classes are spread out by a few hours, long enough that I can play some games but not long enough that it's worth driving home

I have in the past used an Asus G series laptop when I was traveling a lot, it's a solid laptop, never broke down on me, and could play anything I wanted it to. Don't listen to the retarded fags that parrot the "hue hue hue, laptops don't game" because it's just not true anymore, I still have the laptop and it still plays current titles at med-high settings.

That being said, you ARE wasting a ton of money for the convenience of a gaming laptop. On top of that, they are "portable" in the loosest sense of the word. If you want anything decent expect at least a 8-10 pound laptop. You are also more then likely spending a bare minimum of $900-1200 dollars. It's convenient if you are moving around a lot or aren't home much, but you are going to pay for it, and it will become obsolete fairly quick compared to a solid tower.

OP, you're probably going to have to wait a long while until a GTX 1060 based laptop is anything south of $1000. However if you can tolerate something no cutting edge you can find used laptops with GTX 960M cards for pretty cheap now, like in the realm of $350 or so if you look on eBay.

>>suddenly have the urge to buy a "gaming" laptop

Too fat and sweaty to get laid?

are there any bristol ridge laptops out yet? or just prebuilts?

won't get much gaymen performance out of it but it's probably the best you can get under a grand.

>says the guy posting on a thread about laptops on 4chans tech board at 3 in the afternoon on a work day

Hella checked

Seriously fucking don't. I thought I'd never make that mistake again and then I spent all my money on some shit I don't even use.