"Change is Made with Code. Teen girls, take the first step and make your voice heard." On the front page of Google...

"Change is Made with Code. Teen girls, take the first step and make your voice heard." On the front page of Google. Is anyone else noticing a trend?

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.google.com/training/programs/indonesia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would u rather have the programming industry filled with females or pajeets?

>would you rather have the programming industry filled with brainless sjws or people who have at least some idea of what they're doing

it will be both now

the programming industry is already filled with brainless sjw's. youre not gonna have a programmer with a nazi flag pinned in his cubical.

how could programming possibly solve hunger?
we have more than enough food, it's a simple problem of getting the cost down for the poorer people

>code for equality
>woman wearing hijab

>tfw engineering master race
>Roman saluting my fellow engineering students as we met in our labs to work
>Laughing at SJW on campus
>staging parody protests about freezing student fees
So glad I'll hopefully never have to deal with whining nu-males

This happens because Google's diversity quotas have ensured that 99% of the PR department is made up of women, who then dictate Google's entire public policy

Know what's even more important to civilization than coding? Sanitation. But you don't see a big push for women to learn waste management or sewage treatment even though much of the world lacks both. Teen girls going into these fields could do more for the causes Google mentions than they could via writing another social networking app.

wtf I love coding now

it's all about lowering the wage per employee

It really is.

In india, Google is like investing 10s of millions of dollars to train indians in android app development. developers.google.com/training/programs/indonesia/

So why not have the UN just pass a resolution setting a price ceiling at $1 a ton or something?

World hunger isn't a logistics or economic problem. We can have that covered. It's a diplomatic problem.

>be EE student
>amount of SJWs is really limited
>other people enjoy baiting them for replies on facebook
>feminist landwhales and nu-males get mad as fuck
>everyone laughs at their reactions
Feels so fucking good

>So why not have the UN just pass a resolution
the UN isn't interested in solving world hunger at the expense of corporate profits

if they were, this would have been sorted out in the 60s when UPS became international.

>UN HAS POWER
you fellow for the pol maymay sunny

Now this is a novel idea. I'll have one of the fairies riding the pigs that are flying out of my ass carry this message to the King of Earth atop Mount UN.

I was at least expecting something like scratch, but this shit is like powerpoint tier.

am i the only person who doesn't like the word code used as a verb?

I agree

I'm not sure about the coding, but I would love for more normies to become more computer literate. Basic HTML/CSS, putting in a new HDD or installing some extra RAM into a computer shouldn't be seen as rocket science by most of the population.

Doesn't matter. Now teen girls can find their place in coding. "I coded something! I'm a coder, I'm so smart and different!"

The cycle continues, the industry goes mainstream and gets saturated, programmers are a dime a dozen.

Dude, just let them him. The sooner the better. The more idiots attempting CS at my uni, the higher percentile I rank for the program.

>implying they won't change majors as soon as they hit the weeder classes

Breh first semester will already have weeder classes
>w-what, you mean I need to learn basic fucking maths like linear algebra and discrete mathematics?