Sry Cred Forumsuys 10 secs of your time if i may ask

made this gaming pc build with a friend of mine, just tell me what you think of it (i wanted to stay on 950€ at maaaaaximum):
- Video Card: Gigabyte GV-N1060G1 GAMING-6D (6gb)
-cd reader: LG GH24NSC0
- power supply/ac adapter (dunno the right translation): Corsair VS550 CP-9020097-EU Power supply ATX, Serie VS da 550 W
-RAM: HyperX Fury 8 GB, 2x4 GB, 2133 MHz, DDR4, Non-ECC CL14 DIMM
-SSD: sandisk 120gb
-Heat sink: RAIJINTEK Aidos Heatpipe CPU-Kühler, PWM - 92mm
-hdd: WD WD10EZEX Blu Hard Disk Desktop 1 TB, 7200 RPM, SATA 6 GB/s, 64 MB Cache, 3.5 "
-motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H Ddr4 Micro ATX S.1151
-CPU: i5-6500, 3.2 GHz (Turbo Boost 3.6 GHz), 4 core, 6MB Cache Socket 1151
-case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Thank you if you find the time to share your thoughts on this :)

install gentoo

op here so is this actually good? (i was thining of a 30€ win 10 copy on amazon)

>falling for the intel meme

A proper modern CPU should have at least 8 cores.

This. AMD fx 8350 is the way to go

ty :)

No problem :) just remember you'll have to change motherboards too

any suggestion? (sry i'm not the nerdy kinda guy, my friend is)

i mean i'm more like a geek

I'm not sure if the names of any compatible motherboards, but if you go to pcpartpicker.com, you can select the parts for your pc. When you choose the CPU, it will give you a list of compatible motherboards. It will also make sure all the parts you choose are compatible. Just make sure to show your friend to make sure it's a good build. Also ask on Cred Forums and r/buildapc

Aw, who let AMD out to play?

If a Google search for i5 6500 vs FX 8350 is too much work to see benchmarks that favor Intel, AMD is for you.

I had an 8370 and it ran hotter and was slower than my 4670 i5

>made this gaming pc
Stopped reading right there
>this post is my 10 seconds for (you)

Aw, you ruined my fun. You should've just let him go with it until he posted on Cred Forums and gotten mocked

>suggesting reddit

Looks like someone aught to go back there themselves as well.

AHAHAHAHAH op here, can you actually help me out plz

Sorry about that lol, just having some fun. Yea your build is fine, although are you actually going to use the CD reader?

>gaming pc
Get out

I'm being rused right?
In the off chance I'm not, just read suggested builds from computer websites. They know better than you AND Cred Forums.

Considering only one person actually offered advice in the thread, reddit would actually be helpful for OP

well it's 13€anyway
thank you a lot for the website name and links, i'l check them out even if this is going to be my first time on reddit kek

No problem

is this a 12 year old or just incredible blatant bait?

21 a wee ago, and dunno actually why should i bait with pc components

me on the bottom, being a trap has all kinds of perks

Get rid of that shitty gigabyte video card. Literally anything from nVidia in the past 5 years will be better. You won't need a 6GB card.
Drop the CD reader if you don't need it (you won't).