Recent Purchases

Post your recent purchases I need inspiration and new ideas.
I just got my tax return and I want to blow it on something and feel that sweet endorphin rushing when I got some new piece of tech.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/yn6ZJV
ebay.com/itm/Shinko-SR740-SR741-Series-Front-Rear-Tire-Set-110-70-17-130-70-17/231581923911
zowie.benq.com/en/product/monitor/xl/xl2735.html
bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-fx-series-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-black-blue/4593000.p?skuId=4593000
pcpartpicker.com/guide/P2YcCJ/entry-level-gaming-build
amazon.com/All-New-Fire-Tablet-Display-Wi-Fi/dp/B018SZT3BK
walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Basic-Student-Desk/17479995
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought this.
pcpartpicker.com/list/yn6ZJV
Only posting because op image

ebay.com/itm/Shinko-SR740-SR741-Series-Front-Rear-Tire-Set-110-70-17-130-70-17/231581923911

zowie.benq.com/en/product/monitor/xl/xl2735.html

50 of theses

windows 10.

>>>/csg/

I'm thinking about fully discarding my 10 year old computer for a pre build and upgrading it.

Any problems with this...bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-fx-series-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-black-blue/4593000.p?skuId=4593000

I've going to be replacing the PSU with a Corsair 750w and the GPU with an NvidiaGTX950

I got this to play the Witcher.
Paid about double from what you'd pay for it in Murrika.
Still worth it.

i bought K&R C on Cred Forums's advice
it better not be a meme

Can someone recommend me good Bluetooth earphones?
But they should be cheap

Just waiting.

Recently bought these.
My computer pulls ~330 W under full load.
I regret nothing.

Why even buy a prebuild if you're replacing two major components?

A 750w PSU is MASSIVE overkill for any system not using SLI/CF.

Cyberpower is garbage and so are Corsair PSUs anyway.

pcpartpicker.com/guide/P2YcCJ/entry-level-gaming-build

Use that as your guide. Upgrade the CPU and Graphics card first if you have more money to spend. I'd go with an i5-6600k and RX 480.

I do not have the skills or people to build my own PC and budget isn't really my problem.

The PSU I have is an Antec(not Corsair), and its running my currently PC fine. I also have an old Movies GTX465, but I've had it for 6+ years and its time to upgrade.

My current PC is running an AMD Phenom 2.4ghz Quad with 8GB DDR2 RAM and a Motherboard from 2006, and im still operating off Windows Vista. I thin it's time for a complete overhaul.

Was the PC I linked just not good overall or is it just overpriced?

>Was the PC I linked just not good overall or is it just overpriced?
Both. It's a terrible purchase all around.

Do you lay carpet?

Whats bad about it exactly? Im genuinely asking.

No, but I do shave my face

Pretty much everything.
Terrible CPU, terrible GPU, not enough RAM, little storage, peripherals are probably awful as well.
Do yourself a favor and stay as far away from that thing as possible.

Just bought this
amazon.com/All-New-Fire-Tablet-Display-Wi-Fi/dp/B018SZT3BK
Not sure what to expect though

The GPU I don't care about. I already have my own Keyboard/Mouse. The Ram is the same as my old PC, just DDR4 instead of DDR2.

So what's so bad about the CPU?

>just DDR4
Wrong, it's DDR3.
The CPU has god awful single threaded performance on top of only being a quadcore CPU, making it roughly equivalent to a slow i3.

Pic related is my own i5 4690k at 4.4 GHz (this processor) compared to AMD's current top-tier 8-core CPU (reference) which runs at 4.7 GHz from the factory. The one in the PC you linked has 4 even slower threads than the FX 9590.

Alternatively, you can go look up benchmarks of that CPU on your own if you still feel like you need to ask why it's a pile of crap not worth spending money on.

>barely any real difference
>implying any program these days is fucking single threaded that matters with performance
Intelfucks paying more for botnet processors sure are mad. If you don't get AMD you're an idiot.

baby laptop
wanted a smaller computery thing to carry around instead of big ol' laptop
don't like tablets so i went with this

I'd like you to realize that what you're looking at is a mid-range i5 compared to the best AMD has to offer.
There is barely any difference in >multi threaded performance< between a >4.4 GHz quad-core with no hyperthreading and AMD's 4.7 GHz octocore flagship with 220W TDP

If i want it to just watch YT Videos and play Vidya on, does it work?

I don't need to play Crysis2 on max or anything.

I just need a new computer better than my old one that doesn't say XPCOM cannot load and when I restart Firefox, it doesn't forbid me from downloading all my plugins and then crash every now and then.

Using mine right now, for $90 it's a beast.

Why not buy a razor?

Wat...

In single core performance it's like 40% slower...

it only manages to keep up in full 8 threads vs 4 on the intel.

Most games use 1-4 cores, not too many games will fully use 5+ cores.

About the only reason you'd ever get an AMD over intel right now is if you need SUPER cheap CPU encoding. But pretty much everything else is better on the intel by a good margin.

Sure, it will "work."
Your vidya will be bottlenecked to shit, and you're not going to watch any YT videos above 1080p30 on it, but it will "work."
It's your money, don't you dare listen to my advice. Go ahead and spend it however you want, I'm not your boss.

Edgy

Already have one

If you go AMD right now you are an idiot. Right now Intel CPU's have double the IPC of AMD CPU's. I'm no Intel fanboy, and Intel has fucked business practices, but that is no reason to screw yourself over by going AMD. If user does ANY modern gaming at all, especially game emulation (i.e Dolphin, PCSX2, etc) then he should go Intel.

Later on Zen might be competitive, but AMD right now? Absolute fucking garbage. Now fuck off. You are giving trash advice.

The PC I use now can play Overwatch on all low settings at 30fps and can watch YT Videos at 1080p....how is this new one any worse?

How is a Quad Core at 3.8 worse than one at 2.4?
How is 8 DDR3 worse than 8 DDR2?

Im only asking because you're very confident about the cons of the specs. Are you talking down the specs bexause you're comparing them to the Top of the Line pieces?

walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Basic-Student-Desk/17479995
I needed furniture but I don't want to go all out because I plan to buy a house in a couple years.

My tower fits so snug in between those legs.

Go fucking look it up on your own.
I've never said it's worse than what you have now.
I've said it's a horrible choice compared to spending your money more wisely.

Again, your money. You're apparently set on buying this heap of trash, so go ahead. I don't care. I've told you it's bad, I've provided a comparison between the best AMD has to offer and Intel's previous generation >mid-range

Oh no, not at all. Im asking because ive trying to find a good replacement for my old PC.

Id rather get a prebuilt and just pat it out because I cannot put together my own Motherboard/CPU and everything else. I know i can install a PSU and GPU.

If you have better options, than please show me. Dont just tell me why its trash without showing me other options. All you've shown me is a better CPU, which doesnt help my situation.

>because I cannot put together my own Motherboard/CPU and everything else.
You have hands, of course you can.
>All you've shown me is a better CPU, which doesnt help my situation.
If that doesn't help your situation, you're a lost cause.

Do whatever you want. I'm not going to hold your hand by finding another shitty prebuilt for you. You've managed to find one, you can find another. I've explained to you why the one you linked is shit, what the fuck more do you want ?
I don't care. Sure, the thing you linked is probably better than what you have now. If doing your own damn research is too daunting of a task for you, go ahead and buy it. Whatever.

Bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro because of all the recent shilling.

Seems very good price/perf wise and looks like it has full cm13 support.

>The edge