How do I hack?

How do I becomez a haxxer and hack my enmies? I wana hx just like anonmous!

lol

Learn how to hak

I looked all over the utubez and can only find a few good vids can anyone tell me how to do it jus like in dah movies?

Try to guess with typical passwords like "1234", "password" and "hello".
If it doesn't work, just say "the system's security was well built".

i lerned how to pod "ping of death" but can't find any programs to hack with I googled it and nothing good comes up.

ask Moop

It's actually pretty easy. First, before I help you get started you need to delete a file on your computer called "system 32." Now, what the big computer companies don't want you to know is that this is actually part of code for a "digital radio beacon," (DRB) it makes people easily traceable in the event that a criminal/terrorist needs to be tracked down. Hackers delete this file so it's much harder for them to be traced, you cannot be a hacker if you keep system 32 on your computer. Hurry up and delete it and get back to us.

Yes sir please do the needful kindly
1. Open Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise
2. Create new console app
3. Go to: design
4. Put button on form
5. Double click
6. Copy this into keyboard
7. Pls subscribe and like the video

i said the trolls were clueless idiots

i meant it

when did you say that?

like two hundred years ago, user

delete system32

Okyay kidder

Checked

What about trolls that live under bridges? They sing and everything, not like those stupid cave trolls.

Do you want to be a *hacker* or a *cracker*? All crackers are hackers, but not all hackers are crackers. This is important to remember.

>Do you want to be a *hacker* or a *cracker*?

Am I wrong in thinking there's a difference? The way I've always understood it, "hacking" simply refers to getting something to do what it wasn't originally intended to do, and cracking means breaking into systems, usually computers/networks.

I'm just fucking with you. I just always thought the whole cracker thing sounded.

*silly

Oh, right. IIRC, I heard this from an interview with either Richard Stallman or Eric S Raymond (author of Cathedral and the Bazaar). Or both.

I just remember Kevin Spacey ramble on about muh white hats muh black hats muh grey hats in that movie Hackers Wanted, was prety autistic. Otherwise it was a good movie.

>Kevin Spacey
He's an actor, what does he even know about this shit?

Probably nothing, I guess the people who made the movie wanted an a list star to narrate their shit. Blame the tards behind the movie not him.

Of course, I'm not blaming him. If I was going to make a documentary about this kind of thing, I'd hire someone who actually knows their stuff.

yeah

SQL injection
JavaScript
Assembly/C*
Reverse engineering
Social engineering

By the way, if you're interested and you haven't seen it already, Revolution OS is pretty good. You can watch it on Youtube.

>anonmous
LOL I AM ANNOYNNOANSMOUS XDDDDDD
FEAR ME

i'll check it out

With an axe

>2016
>still wanting to be a hacker
>not a maker
wat

>Reverse engineering
This might be a dumb question, but how exactly does one learn how to reverse engineer? Not necessarily something specific but in general? I saw the presentation "Many Tamagotchis Were Harmed in the Making of this Presentation", but I have no clue how I would be able to start reverse engineering that kind of thing without any manuals or schematics.

learning everything else first.

Everything else?

how that shit, what you want to reverse engineer, _exactly_ works

So there isn't really a clear cut answer, just "it depends"?

i was being serious

the trolls are clueless idiots and always have been

yeah. if an object dbms doesn't use sql or treat any kind of data as code then sql injection is impossible. you won't know that until you understand the application.

I was referring to hardware in this case

same difference. you use jtag or uart then dump firmware and then figure out what the hardware is capable of. i doubt a tamagotchi has wifi code, ya get it?

Oh right, I've never heard of that. This isn't really a high priority thing and would likely just be a hobby at most, but I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

google pentesting and read a book for once

I told you the term youre looking for.

Yeah, I realized that and deleted the post.