If you could enforce rules on Cred Forums forever what would they be?

If you could enforce rules on Cred Forums forever what would they be?

I would ban all Wincucks because they're just literal fucking Cred Forumsfags looking for attention for muhh specs, manchilds, or just shills. Apple fags can burn in hell with their faggotry.
Graphics Cards can fuck off too.
If this happened I think Cred Forums would be a bit better in my opinion.

There is a time and place for Windows discussion as there is for Apple discussion. The bad thing about Windows users on Cred Forums is that they are also gaymers and thus we get graphics cards threads and "what should I buy" threads, etc.

I would ban:
Mr Robot
AMD vs NVIDIA
Cred Forums humor
It's over X is FINISHED
and such

>wanting to run linux. ever.

applel VS X
Windows VS GNU/Linux
X BTFO
Windows 10 and it's "built in linux support"
homescreen threads.(as a written rule)
unrelated anime threads.
X IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
anything related to gayming.(speccy threads etc...)
PCpartpicker threads.(they all can be banned for breaking global #2)

I would ban all maki-posters and indians

vote for me and you'll get dank rikkas and desktop threads

I would ban all retards like you who are like "muh winfags and applefags".
I would also ban all the x vs y and consumerism threads.
Plus all the anime shit on Cred Forums, go back to your containment board degen.

Winkcucks don't care about technology in general.

All they care about is the product, not the method. Product is and the method is .

Products are GPU shitstorms, speccy threads, guts threads, casing threads etc.

A typical winbabby's perception of judging a GPU is "Gaming benchmarks".

None of the gamer wincuckolds are interested in the method or process of making games. Game is not technology, programming games is.

Buying GPU is not technology and neither is discussing which build will play the latest manchild games.

Wincuckolds do not care about privacy and cryptology. They are more invested in games.

If all they care about is the ability to play games they should move to

1 poo has been deposited inside your loo radesh

I'd ban anybody that uses a Lincucks DE

>The bad thing about Windows users on Cred Forums is that they are also gaymers and thus we get graphics cards threads and "what should I buy" threads, etc.

just hide and ignore bud

Auto ban OP permanently when off-topic thread

What about off topic replies to threads, such as commentary on off topic OP images? Or are off topic OP images banned also?

Comments are whatever, as long as it isn't excessive and obvious shitposting

Read this, Hiroshima! Four perfect candidates for janitors/mods and yet retarded off-topic Cred Forums-tier threads may last over 24 hours!

Give us OS and browser flags.

I really wish they would ban the windows people.

They contribute nothing. Most of the time they don't even talk about windows, but instead bash other operating systems because their OS has no features worth bragging about and it sucks for coding.

Literally only shills use Visual Studio.

Even MS has admitted that Linux i the superior development platform, or else they would not have bloated windows 10 even more with a pathetic buggy Linux ABI.

This.

I wouldn't allow anyone with a Firefox user agent to post.

>OP: Lets stop flamewars
>everyfag: "x is superior" should be banned, because y is supperior anyway

anime belongs on Cred Forums and if you post anything to do with anime it's an immediate perma ban

Ban all Windows users.

>implying people wouldn't just spoof the user agent to cause flame.

What if my work revolves around graphics cards

There's a time and place for.shitposting, but when you cant have a thread about Macs without some tard coming in and spamming it to shit then it's a problem.

Same for everything else.

Also, I'd ban every comment that calls out shills/Indians/etc.

I'd also enable IDs, so that you could easily filter trolls and ignore them

Half the charm of Cred Forums is all the shitposting.
I come here to have a good time and also have discussions, not just for dry boring technical news.

Shitposting is fine. But when there's more shitposting on Cred Forums than there is on Cred Forums we have a problem.

So many threads you can't have a conversation about a topic because you're just endless spammed with "5 rupees have been deposited rajeet".

There was a Mac thread yesterday that was just being spammed entirely.

Keep it in shitposting threads, like the "iPhone has no audio jack" thread that is posted every 10minutes.

>Also, I'd ban every comment that calls out shills/Indians/etc
Good goyim

> 5 rupees
Yeah the meme people are shit. They should rename this place to 4kids instead of Cred Forums. There is barely any discussion here and each thread consists primarily of people calling each other fags for using a certain software or product. It doesn't help that there is essentially no moderation here.

Wincucks
x is going bankrupt
GPU threads
muh battelstashion threads

But user I don't care about privacy, cryptography or games. What do you think about that eh?

>he uses underscore instead of spaces

smells like samefaggotry but you're right

battlestations aren't that bad in their current form. generals like this are pointless but not as bad as "X BTFO". I mean 5 of this kind of threads...
per day.

I'd ban everyone who insists that the Linux operating system is GNU/Linux.

Anyone who posts a "what is the best %s and why is it %s" thread would be banned.

> Linux users don't care about graphics cards
> Because they are not supported
> And even if they were you got no use for them because nogames and no good cad software
kek