The Google pixel is A F U C K I N G I P H O N E

The Google pixel is A F U C K I N G I P H O N E

cnet.com/products/google-pixel-phone/preview/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sundarpichai
9to5google.com/2016/09/21/google-flexing-its-advertising-muscle-ahead-of-pixel-phones-october-4-launch-gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like an uglier version of iphone.

i want Nexus dammit!

I'd rather get an OP4 than that HTC piece of shit

I hope it sells like crap compared to the Nexus line.

Holy shit this looks amazing

Price will decide everything.

Pixel has to be the gayest name ever

>No microsd card slot
>No removable battery

who cares

Would vertex be a better choice?

check out those bezels

>tfw fell for $650 Nexus 6 meme

>$650
>Not even 64GB by default
>128GB option probably $150 more
>when $30 MicroSD
JUST

A $30 MSD card is slower and less reliable over time due to a much lower read/write limit.

Price is rumoured to be $650 which is 900 CAD

>Rumored $649 for the 5" model
That's a pretty shitty price for what it offers. If I'm spending that much I'll might as well spend it on a better phone.

dopped

>$650
That's 900 in Cancuck dollars. That's how much I paid for my Galaxy S6.

Fuck that, I'm not buying a $900 phone

Google spread that rumor so that when they'll start selling these pieces of shit for $500 people will think they're a bargain.

So what, 3 uhs-1 cards are cheaper than their shit "upgrade".

please be a good phone google

Especially
>No micro SD card slot
/thread

Google is never going to include an sd card slot in their phone. I cant believe there are still autismos on here that dont know that.

I know and I don't expect them to do so. Google will keep all of your data safe in the cloud™. Don't you worry.

>no capacitive buttons
Intothetrash

>check out Google CEO's Majeep's twitter ( twitter.com/sundarpichai )
>filled with SJW crap
Welp, that explains it.

Don't forget it's 649 shekels for the first model, not even the XL.

pls no

Pay examples

no lightbar reee

>that's how much I bought my phone for
>I'm not buying a phone with that price
you're not making any sense

What's up with these 2011 specs
Why even bother of you're not going to bring anything new

This.

I bet 5 inch version will be $499

>not even waterproof

>Flagship price

>Low res screen
>Low specs
>Not waterproof

Dropped

>5"

dropped

Kek Google only needs to appeal to third world shit holes with android. Everyone who is a productive member of western society buys an iphone. Android is probably finished in the civilized world, apple has won. Who cares what pajeet gets.

Another 6' top end phone WHEN? I'm sick of these manlet phones. Shit I'd even go 6.2 or 6.3 inches.

>perfect length where your thumb can reach all sides

And this impacts my media storage how?
Im not booting off the microsd.

>apple paid shilling
Pathetic that crApple still has to stoop this low to sell their slick piles of overpriced shit.

What a waste of quads.

That depends on what type of flash Google uses. My $40 Samsung microsd will last a long time.

iOS doesnt even support webM, apple is doomed with this closed conservative stance on everything. Just like how macs died in late 1980s.

My next phone will probably be a Samsung because of this, and easier jailbreaking. I spend a sad amount of time on Cred Forums on my phone and switching apps to vlc sucks balls.

I love my iphone though in every other way, but these things are kind of a deal breaker for me.

Looks like a cheap galaxy s5 with iOS 8

>implying this'll make a difference
>implying Google hasn't already paid off KFCHD and all the other jewtube phonefags to cum at the mere mention of their name
>implying people aren't gonna buy it anyway
>implying implications
You're underestimating the power of money.

>having small hands

>implying
sorry your grandma eyes can't see the screen, dude.

still gay. Google CockSucker A-sleek 9000 is the way to go.

I only buy LG phones now since they actually let you remove the battery and use an SD card

Jailbreaking android. Leave iToddler and don't come back.
>shit specs all around
>flagship price
>ugly as fuck design
>no sd kek
even worse than the huawei 6p

I too was in this same mindset until a month ago when my G4 bootlooped.
From now on, I'll only buy phones that have been on market for at least a year, so I can figure out all the issues before I buy something.

That's a good attitude. Also phones generally get cheaper and you don't lose much performance at all after a year

Phones are boring as fuck now.

Still too much for a tracking device.
They should lower the entry price , they collect enough data everyday to earn money elsewhere.

Will it beat the A10 fusion chip?

It's guaranteed to sell better than every Nexus.

9to5google.com/2016/09/21/google-flexing-its-advertising-muscle-ahead-of-pixel-phones-october-4-launch-gallery/

That's what your gf said the first time she saw your cock and then dumped you for Jamal

My friend, it literally is a shopped iPhone.

Damn nigga, 2016 and this complaint is still a thing. You must not want a phone because all the good phones don't have removable batteries anymore. Very few have SD card slots.
>inb4 B-but what are phone (x)
I said GOOD phones.

I like mine. just sucked when I sold it for a $400 loss

Closest you're going to get is the LG V20 I'm afraid.

S7, G5, Moto X, how many flagship from non shit companies don't have SD card slots?

>inb4 'can't yet read I said good phones.'

Make a real argument, please.

Liked mine too but the price drop too low way too fast

>Still have my Nexus 5
>tfw no Android Nougat for Nexus 5
Fuck, I need a new phone, yet this will sound expensive as fuck.

>those gigantic, empty bezels
>bottom-facing speaker
>weird Hitler-like stache above the screen
yah totally amazing. pinnacle of design obvs

Why did Android Police "leak" these photos? The picture of the front literally looks like a shopped iPhone. The circular home button is clearly just lazily blurred out. Nobody in their comments section is even mentioning it because they're too busy arguing iPhone vs Nexus.

What the fuck?

Check out the shitty Photoshop skills.

Also note bottom left lockscreen swipe up to get dialer? We all know this shortcut should be Google Now and not dialer. (I was never a fan of this change but it is what it is)

I'm calling bullshit on that image.

just stick with the fucking software Google, no one cares about your Nexus line up

But does it have a headphone jack?

>no dual front facing speakers
FUCKING
D R O P P ED
R
O
P
P
E
D

why did they ditch the nexus line?

Because they are aiming for main market consumer base now instead of niche dev/mod/power users.

Its also why apparently root will be much more difficult (if not entirely possible) with the Pixel devices. They are basically abandoning the Nexus userbase and mentality in favor of competing against Apple and Samsung.

>reading cnet

Looks like chink iphone copycat.
I won't mind if it was ACTUALLY like iPhone but this looks like 20$ trash

I got my first LG now.. This is the best shit I ever got desu.
Can only complain a bit about battery life on this phone..

>pixel xl
>5.5"

Google confirmed manlets of "xl" phone market

>650usd
>2 years support
L
E
L

So I'll have to buy the OP4 when my Nexus 5 dies if I want good ROM support?

>lagdroid
who gives a fuck

I was hoping to get the next Nexus phone to replace my aging Galaxy S3, which still runs great thanks to CM13 but is now having hardware issues with charging that are going to more or less force me to move on to a newer device.

However if these leaks are accurate, the phone looks terrible - and worse than that, they're killing the Nexus program.

All I want is a device with the following - I feel like this is not really a lot to ask:

* ~5 inch or less design
* AMOLED display at 1080p or less
* Removable battery
* MicroSD
* USB Type C
* Unlocked or unlockable bootloader
* Needs to work on Verizon

I'm still using the S3 since it meets all but one of these requirements, but why does no one make a phone like this anymore? I guess all these manufacturers realized that consumer choice with things like removable batteries and expandable storage were costing them money, and that Apple really has the model to imitate.

I don't know what I'll do now. I might just get a Nexus 5X after the announcement when they're clearing stock. It won't meet most of my requirements but at least it's a decent device and I can flash what I want on it.

Quads speak truth. Android is garbage. Anyone that defends it on Cred Forums is either a pajeet or a poorfag.

Big fucking mistake going for those ugly huge bezels like on the Iphones.

I keked in a Bart's voice, what a coincidence

what are this good phones you are talking about buddy

HAHAHA HAH, GOOGLEFAGS BTFO!

NOW GOOGLEFAGS go to