Cred Forums is turning "Google" into a RACIAL slur

Cred Forums is turning "Google" into a RACIAL slur

>We must stop using "nigger" and start using "Google"
We must stop using "jew" and start using "(((Skype))) "

>Google can control and censor everything, but once their own name becomes a slur the sjw monster they created will eat themselves alive

>ESPECIALLY if you have a nazi frog Twitter, harassing politicians/journalists with tweets has proven incredibly effective at pushing memes into real life

Thoughts Cred Forums? Will this end google's near monopoly?

>Cred Forums
>doing anything important
no

Pol is memeing trump into office. G send akward emails to a fat pedophile who eati shit from his own toes.

you can argue that anything isn't actually important. the fact that something is unimportant is unimportant.

>Hey guys, let's join Anonymoose, I mean (((Cred Forums))) and save the world from the botnet

Spot fucking on analysis

Cred Forums being cancerous as usual?

accurate post.

pol is the most important board on this site now though it pains me to say it. Most of the memes from the last 3 years have come from Cred Forums with Cred Forums coming in second place.

Cred Forums really hasn't done shit since they made that spam virus that was embedded in a picture file and forced moot to implement captcha.

People should be free to be edgy. Protecting freedoms is not for common people, it's for the fringes.

>no one cares what you post
>posts multiple paragraphs about why he doesnt care

>no one cares
He said no one likes him, learn to read.

>

This is actually brilliant and could work

Fuck off google

GOOGA
>BOOGA

Wew, so this is like a modern reNigger?

Fucking Skype.

I am not a fan of Google

it'll never catch on

even if it did, what would come of it? more effective shitposting?

fuck you, you fucking google

Why are googles such worthless dead beats living off of welfare and pumping out dirty little googlets. I swear.

Google stole my bike

He said no one cares retard

>replying to me twice

>pol is the most important board on this site now though it pains me to say it

yes, but that's only because of the presidential campaigns

It's a training ground for trump's internet campaign. That one dude from gays for trump, he started in Cred Forums

It wouldn't surprise me that as much as 1/3 of Cred Forums's revenue came from Cred Forums users. Most of them probably new, trying to improve their indoctrination and "debate" skills

>probably new
Majority of Cred Forumsfags haven't been here for more than 2 years. There's no room to doubt their newfaggotry.

Yeah because Cred Forums is essentially reddit for fascists once either trump loses or wins but ends up disappointing everyone hoping for a return to the Reich by being essentially an anti immigration Democrat they will all leave the board and go back to sulking about how their highschool sweetheart married a black guy

>shitposting on Cred Forums can make any change
You're about as retarded as SJWs are.

>trump memed into office
>lol its nothing

>anti immigration democrat

That'd be like the best of both worlds

>married a black guy

As long as he was a conservative black man like Dr. Ben Carson he'd be better than pic related

>something that I want happens by coincidence
>I did it
Are you retarded? Not only Cred Forums wants Trump to be the president.

Are Cred Forumstards literally so deluded to think that they're Internet memes are what is causing trumps popularity?

Fucking thieving googles

Fuck off back to Cred Forums, permavirgin neo-nazi retard

>projecting

Feel sorry for you man

That's a lot of pent up rage

>implying Trump will win
>implying pedo
kys

These fucking bitch ass Google's keep shooting up my fucking block.