Any upcoming atom netbooks I should look out for or should I just snag an ideapad 100s?

Any upcoming atom netbooks I should look out for or should I just snag an ideapad 100s?

Looking for nice keyboard and battery life.

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/80274/Intel-Atom-Processor-Z3735F-2M-Cache-up-to-1_83-GHz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, the 100s will be perfect for you

I'm a bit out of the netbook loop. Do they still use Atoms with a single core and hyperthreading? I'm interested in finding one that has two actual cores.

Atoms are quad core now.. Ideapad 100s is super cheap with insane battery life which is why I'm considering it. It's baytrail though so gpu is a little weak.

Last I checked cherry trail had ivy bridge igpu? Not sure.

Here's the ideapad cpu.
ark.intel.com/products/80274/Intel-Atom-Processor-Z3735F-2M-Cache-up-to-1_83-GHz

Seriously?

kys

Asus t100ta fag here.

Go for the ideapad, these atom machines are great for portable mini computers with good battery life.

The 100s has an extremely bad screen and an iPad cover keyboard.

Worth the price though

shit, wrong pic.

that ones older, I've added a 128GB SD card since then.

>nigger again

Fuck you disgusting SJW shit hijacking this board.

Wanting a budget netbook doesn't make someone a nigger...

Wut

Not the user you're responding to, but it's one person constantly spamming low-effort shit threads with unrelated pictures of black women as attachments. He's doing it to intentionally get a rise out of people.

It's more than one person.

>just one person
Lol

It's the opposite. One user is constantly spamming anime!
He's doing it intentionally.

Trolling has never been sexier. I'm loving the butthurt. What makes it even better is that it's not against the rules, yet you actually cause others to break the rules when they start the racist name calling.

Mods don't care, they'll delete anything that isn't weaboo. I can post an off topic weab thread and it'll last longer than an on topic 3d thread.

I'm interested in seeing what mods are offended by more, pics of black women or the n-word. I wonder. If more anons do this we can find out. Whether the pics of black women start to get banned and 404'd or the name calling of the n-word is banned, we could use the screenshot evidence to then troll by advocating free speech or pretend to be sjws, depending on which starts to get banned.

>the n-word

Nigger

>2016
>posting pictures of gorillas
kek

>2016
>posting anime
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In case mods start banning. It is indeed breaking the rules of this board. But what are they going to do about it is what I'm interested in.

My point is that this particular thing can be used to push the limits of mods. Are mods really going to let the rules of the board be broken by allowing racist speech? Or will mods be champions of freedom of speech? Your reasons for using the n-word are not the same reasons all anons use the word. Originally the use of the word was to push free speech.

>for the lulz

>not wanting to colonise all the races with your big NEET cock
user pls

top jej

Back on topic though, can you convert these Chromebooks to Linux?

>18 BC + 2000 + 34
>not posting anime
>loving 3dpd

>ban someone who said nigger because muh feelings
>protecting free speech
Pick one, and only one.

stop niggerposting you fat fuck

Obviously.

Anime is trash she there's no alternative.

t. Jealous roastie