Can Cred Forums recommend some web browsers that are either good to have as a utility in place of some firefox/chrome...

Can Cred Forums recommend some web browsers that are either good to have as a utility in place of some firefox/chrome addon or just plain fun to mess with?

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/morganrallen/f07f59802884bcdcad4a
archive.org/details/PokemonGSBrowser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IE

Midori is fast

FAST

NOT midori

that's for sure

care to weigh in?

Opera

Why? It works great on my solus pc.

I'm using vivaldi.
It's ok, it's like chrome but less botnet and gay.

Is it a chromium fork?

I don't know, feels like it

AFAIK is a "fork" made from opera ex eployees.
Im using it, it feels lacking yet, but it's on the right track to be a viable option for more people.

>IE user
Did your tech guy start your computer for you today?

I quite like Epiphany.
It just werks.

yeah it is. imo it looks nice but is remarkably slow compared to firefox/chrome

is there a new version out that looks sexy and doesn't crash every other time I use it?

Edge
It got Tampermonkey support recently

w3m is kinda fun, its a terminal browser that supports displaying images in your terminal, as long as your terminal also supports that.

Kinda useless for proper use but still neat to fuck with.

Brave

Avant browser is alright. Made by an opera fan. Three rendering engines. Can download videos.

had to download something

crashed alot (yes alot)

in the end forced me to use firefox

that was on windows xp

Qutebrowser

Except I got bored with keyboard commands after I ran out of work to do so now I'm back on firefox.

puffin

Luakit, vimb

on windows, sleipnir is a fun comfy browser. really can't be used as your daily driver though.

Opera comes with a free VPN that I use to bypass UK torrent restrictions on the reg

Even eOS triggered and changed to epiphany.

uzbl is fun to mess around with, but sucks as a daily driver

muh "unix philosophy"

>fun to mess with
qutebrowser, surf

>as a utility in place of some firefox/chrome
brave

seamonkey . works well and fast on old pc's

Damnson

Where to download this from?

Care to elaborate? I've tried testing it briefly, and it wasn't the fastest browser but seemed fine otherwise.

i do not care to elobaret. stop trying to get my opininos for free. you need to send me bitcoins to gain my opinion. i do not work for free.

I thought this was an imageboard for discussion not an ad-hoc classifieds but apparently not.

you just described opera

>botnetium

This

gist.github.com/morganrallen/f07f59802884bcdcad4a

JankyBrowser. Tiny and fits in one single gist. Really cool to play around with.

Vivaldi? Vivaldi.

This. Gnome Web/Epiphany is like a less shitty version of Safari from a few years ago. By 2016 standards, it's god tier.

archive.org/details/PokemonGSBrowser
Its like the first result but you got dubs

Should I even bother with IceCat?

What the best browser for privacy? Firefox still? >inb4 Torr Browser

Is Opera and Vivaldi a meme?

Dooble if you know how to configure it properly. Otherwise Icecat would be a good Firefox candidate for hardening.

Is this any good?

That's something I wonder as well.

Why should I bother with forks like Icecat, Cyberfox, and Pale Moon when all of them are outdated, inferior versions of Firefox?

I personally use Nightly, it's simply the best