What's your current mobile plan? Is it worth it? Do you like it?

What's your current mobile plan? Is it worth it? Do you like it?

>optus 4g, $2 a day.
Unlimited calls and texts, 500MB data renewed every night at midnight.

I like it, good customer service and it ads up to 15GB a month.

Also can just skip days when I have wifi access to cut down on costs (no Wi-Fi at home).

Kogan Mobile
1GB
Unlimited calls & text
16.90 AUD/month

twenty euros a month for two gb of data, 2 hour calls, unlimited texts

pretty substandard

Virgin Mobile
35$ a month, unlimited talk and text.

then again, i dont even talk/text to anyone on it.

think I'll get a flipphone soon too, the touch screen is starting to bug out, keeps opening the settings button for seconds at a time.

Unlimited calls and SMS, 20 GB
10€

Not the best, but I can't complain because of the price.

>Nigger again

Fuck off.

>no Wi-Fi at home
cmon m8 people already think Australia is a 3rd world country

~$12/month, 60 calls, 600 texts, 3GB data

anyone else fantasize about cannibalizing a cute young black woman?
they just look so succulent and adorable.
just imagine having one in your home, caressing every curve of their dark beautiful skin, feeling the air enter and release from her chest and staring into her deep black eyes.
Just the idea of tying her down and then slowly cutting portions of flesh from her sexy thighs, then cooking them on the stove as she screams.
I just want to sit there and feast on the incredible African delicacy in front of her, I want her to know how much I admire her flesh.
I think I would then try a hand, pick the meat from the bones like a chicken wing.
Drown it in barbecue sauce and suck it down.
If she consented I'd let her taste it, but that's not what I'm into.
I'd save the genitals as they are, I'm not into mutilation or any of that hardcore stuff, but I may fuck her before I slit her throat.
The idea of fucking a helpless, bloodied African goddess is almost as erotic as engorging myself with her supple flesh.

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

>love black women enough to want one to be a part of me forever
>Cred Forums

2 GB internet
500 sms
5000 min call

8,5$

Free mobile
>unlimited calls
>unlimited messages
>20GB a month
>30GB more if I use 4G
>20€

>barbecue sauce

Bad taste.

So, fellow frog, is Free mobile as bad as some people say ? I always thought the 20€ for 50 GB was a sweet plan.

What are those people saying? I live in Bordeaux and we just started getting alright 4G coverage in the centre but even then I'm used to 3G so I didn't really mind, besides there's no way I can use up 20GB a month

Apart from that the phone coverage is on par with Orange, SFR, etc

On mobile I use a pay per minute plan, guess it's irrelevant here.
For laptop: 5gb/month 3G for 3$. (Yes, slavlands.)

10€/month
Unlimited data (10/1)
100 texts/month
200 minutes talk/month

Shitty Samsung phone (no 4G).

3.99 euro/month, yes, 3 . 9 9 / Month.

50 Go data, unlimited phone call (cell and landline), unlimited texts.

The best part is it's also working when traveling abroad (5 weeks/years).

I want a black girlfriend ;_;

Lying in bed so sick with norovirus I can barely move, but someone keeps teasing me with this fine ebony ass
Wat do?

Unlimited calls and text and 20 GB data for 35 bucks a month, and I basically never call or text anybody anyways

>What's your current mobile plan?
Some business plan the company I work for pay for.

>Is it worth it?
Have no idea.

>Do you like it?
Yeah, I get unlimited calls and SMS and 128 GB free data a month, no daily cap.

If you live in a zone with a good 4g coverage, it's the best value you can get. If not, don't bother.

$60 USD unlimited calls/txt and data usage up to 26GB without throttling. Throttling still sucks during peak hours but in a pinch you can upload your {insert lame content} vids to {video host} on a business zone tower without issue. The cell company has issued bullshit to try and curb the main offenders of bandwidth use (HD youtube/netflix streaming) but am surprised they haven't bothered to even warn me from uploading 30GB files of me playing Splatoon on a consistent basis [which shot my usage to > 60 GB a month] when it was popular.

5 euros
unlimited data
unlimited calls
unlimited messaging
2000 minutes outside country
2000 messages outside country

EE
£1 A week
10 texts
10 mins
250 mb (150 of which are loyalty boosts)

I am cheap so I just use my phone as an emergency one.

$25 top-off/year
0.25/minute
0.15/text
no data

if there were good data only plans in cad, i'd consider switching over to that and doing voip

>What's your current mobile plan?
DNA 4G SUPER
It's an unlimited 4G with speeds up to 150mbits/s
unlimited calls and sms
Is it worth it?
For the price of 30€/month it's pretty good, and it's actually faster than my home wifi
Do you like it?
yes

That's a sexy woman who happens to have sub-Saharan African ancestry with chocalately velvet brown skin. Her DNA even contains genes from her European great+ grandparents circa 200 years ago, in the American South.

>muh white supremacy technology secret club

Fuck outta hea.

7,50€, 1GB data, free national calls and sms. You also get +3GB to distribute for every person in the plan so I actually end up with 6GB.

I got wifi most of the time so I ended applying for this free basic plan

0€/month (prepaid for extra usage out of the free plan)
Unlimited whatsup trafic
200mb of data traffic
100mins in calls that works like shit since they go through VoIP

Its 0€ though, and I don't call anybody anyway.

I see this says US, is the price the same? Not able to quite understand what the infograph says. How do I set this up?

VirginMobile
unlimited texts
unlimited minutes
1 GB data
8 GBP / month

O2
Unlimited texts
Unlimited calls
1GB 4g
£28/month for 24 months for a Galaxy Note 4 (I think I paid £69 up front).

Germany
LTE 25
2GB
Phone and SMS (lol) Flat
6,99€/month

Comfy

elisa, 22 euros a month, unlimited talk, text, 4g data (like really unlimited, no throttling or bullshit)

Which provider, was it a limited offer?

Currently got
500mb data
100 sms
100 minutes
3,99€/month

It is gmx.de, Support from 1&1, E-Netz (o2+eplus)
You also can get 3gb for 9,99 and 4gb for 12,99 with LTE 50

I got ringplus with a special deal a couple weeks ago. ringplus is a sprint/cdmaids mvno

unlimited everything (talk, text, lte data full speed)

starts at $38, will lower by $7.60 each month until free. plan called "Surfing Rueben" (they name their shit weird)

Before that I had a plan that would cap at 10k min/text/mb but was capped at 512k speeds.

movistar nicaragua

15 USD / month
3GB data plan
unlimited calls for 3 numbers
unlimited sms nation wide

>the nigger poster is at it again
get a trip so i can filter you already

No you dont

Metro PCS
Unlimited 4G LTE $50
It is nice because I use about 19GB a month and 6GB for my hotspot

I had that same deal when I was in aus. Feels good man.

Now in netherlands
6GB 4g
800 mins
800 txts (dont even use em)
19€ a month

Love it so far

This is cheap as hell, 20GB
You must have the shittiest coverage, if you say "not the best"
>does anyony one have any details?

hows coverage?

I'm ditching a verizon plan and looking for something to switch to in the next 2 months. It seems to me that TMobile is the next best network in general and also in pricing

We all have been there. You will totally overestimate your cooking skill.

As the only person on this board who's actually fucked non-whites. Fuck off cuck, it's clearly forced.

Virgin Mobile USA
$35 a month
Unlimited calls, texts, and 2.5gb of data.
Their "unlimited" gimick is 2g speeds after the data runs dry.
I have the HTC desire 816, and honestly cant complain. Southern Cali gets decent service, and the customer support has always been easy to deal with, and if they think you are upset, will give you $5-10 on your account

£7.50
250 minutes
Unlimited texts
500mb data

Use wifi most of the time. Not being on a contract is an added bonus.

at least post hot niggresses you fucking faggot, this one is clearly a kid and is caked with makeup.

What I love love about Free is that they don't give much fuck about data usage. You can torrent all you want, and even exceed your data "cap" without getting bothered.
4g coverage is decent, on par with the others providers.

Cosmote
5 euros a month for unlimited calls / sms in the same network. 50 sms / minutes in other networks + 500 mb

Ireland
20 euro
Unlimited 4g
Unlimited three texts, calls
Free any network calls on weekends
And you keep your 20 quid for texting other networks

I

Verizon
$70 a month
2GB with rollover (fucking finally)
Unlimited talk and text
Currently have 1 phone and 1 tablet on it.

Honestly not the best, but the lowest I have paid in awhile. I spent about a year and a half paying on a Note 4, and the recent tweaks to their billing lowered it a further $30. At one point, I was paying like $130 a month or so.

I wish there was better options on coverage where I lived. Outside the big 2, everything else in my area has really bad coverage and I travel around enough for my job that it is a issue.

15 €urobucks
Unlimited calls and sms/mmsin all the nordic/baltic countries
Unlimited 150mbps LTE in all the nordic/baltic countries

feelsgoodman

60 USD
MetroPCS
Unlimited Data/International Calls/Texts
8GB of Hotspot
>Mfw I live in a small town so I'm never throttled after 21-23gb
>Use around 60gb a month
Comfy

70$ only for that? Holy shit user, throw me 20$ ,it's a lot in my country [email protected].

Forgot to mention I get around 95% of the same coverage area as Verizon where I live so I have signal everywhere.
People around here think that TMobile has bad signal so nobody uses it which means more bandwidth for me!
Download and upload are the same as Verizon in this area too. 20-30 down and 5-15 up. Wew

5€/month, unlimited sms, 3h, 3gb.
It's ok, I don't use it that much. If I found something cheaper with just a GB of data I'd go for it.

Net10
Unlimited calls and texts, 1.5GB LTE then throttled to 56Kbps

Wind

25$ CAD
Unlimited talk and text
Extra $5 per 100mb data

Used to have $30 for
Unlimited talk, text
5gb data

Got a new phone. My service is fucking dogshit now. Used to work totally great almost everywhere. Anyone know any good providers, might be willing to spend $40.

Forgot to put price, $40

Google Fi. $20 base + $10 per GB of data.
It's worth it if you don't use too much data.
Coverage is pretty bad though.

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
MetroPCS
$50USD/Month
Unlimited Calls Text And 4G Unthrottled

Redmeme 3 pro
metropcs
$45/month ?(might be 40)
unlimted everything

6 lines
$110/mo after employee discount
My line has unlimited data, texts, voice. Have gone well over 26 gigs and never been throttled.

The other 5 lines are being leased out. I charge $50 plus tax for unlimited lines on an old grandfathered plan, so I end up making $150 or so every month after the bill is paid.

Three (UK). 200 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited data. £15/mo. Can't complain.

I'm in Finland and use a prepaid 4g dongle for my home internet. I get 15/10 most days.
16.70€/month

Obamaphone
Unlimited everything.
Took out the SIM card and put it into a Verizon S7 and it works perfectly on the Verizon network. Unlimited hotspot even works too.
Went to Canada to visit relatives and the phone roamed and still worked great. Got LTE in most places across the country.
Total cost : $0. I just have to "renew" it every 6 months and indicate either really low income or no job. I usually cycle between the 2. I did pay $500 for the phone though.

Public mobile
$40
2gb
Unlim provincial talk
Unlim text
Good for Canada/Ontario at least but my signal in the area is kinda shit.

It would be competitive with wind in the city but wind get no signal at all around here

>Cricket
>55 bucks a month
>20GB of data, unlimited talk and text

I'm pretty content.