It won't be long before Apple brings back the headphone jack right? No way wireless audio can become the standard...

It won't be long before Apple brings back the headphone jack right? No way wireless audio can become the standard. Right?

using audio jack to hack the ATM, for free cash, those where the good times...

they won't. everything is getting wireless and it's not stopping at headphones

that big red circle really helped me notice the sign

>wireless audio
>have to spend $160 for a set of headphones
>poorfags btfo

the next thing is typing wireless, just typing in the air, like you see in the futurism animes.

Most ATMs broadcast into people's hearing aids these days using induction loops.
ATMs went wireless years ago, why can't you?

I only learned about induction loops very recently, pretty cool stuff.

The headphone jack finally died on my Note 3 yesterday. It was the first time in 2 months I used the jack. I've been using some blutooth headphones for awhile.

I'm surprised Apple is taking the front blow for this, but I understand they don't want to lose their "innovation" status (despite others going wireless previously). I don't think anyone is going to complain about this 6 months from now.

Yeah like they backed down from their "1 Type C Port" design for the MacBook, right?

Like how they backed down from their transition to Lightning Port, right?

Hahahaha

ALL wireless devices are crap in most cases apart from wireless mice for laptops, what is the point of having it be heavier, less reliable, have to charge etc

Nintendo did, when they removed it from the GBA SP - later models of their portable consoles brought it back.

If there is to be a replacement, it's certainly not the proprietary Lightning which no-one else can adopt, but rather USB Type-C, and I think Apple will look back at failure to adopt this as a huge mistake. Who'd make headphones for just the iPhone? (Obviously Beats but who else?)

I suppose the question is the magnitude of Apple's hubris, and the one-button mouse provides a big clue that they're less ibclined than, say, Nintendo or Microsoft to admit when they've made a mistake.

It's selling out anyway, as it is the latest iPhone and supplies are limited, but some richfags I know who've got to have the very best have been puzzled about this omission, which is for no particularly good structural reason - just pure, classic Apple knock-on hubris.

Other manufacturers seem to be crowing that they're not taking theirs away - Lenovo Moto's experiment with the X failed and its back in the Z, I believe?

>what is the point
portability

Wireless earbuds with some sort of charging case take up more room then wired ones curled up.

I'm surprised they are still keeping the Ethernet port on ticker devices

>need to carry around a charging device not only for your phone but also your ear buds
>earbud case is much larger than coiled wire

Where is the portability user?

>inb4 prople start jamming headphone signals

I hope.

They will ditch the lightning port in their next gen iphones when they include wireless charging

I mean Logitech somehow mastered wireless mice with their G900, I doubt Apple didn't do the same

In all honesty: That would have been the proper move. Their watches are already wirelessly charged with induction and all iOS devices can be synced wirelessly since a few major iOS releases.

They could've been shipping the device with such a charger and everybody would be happy (except for the few niggers without WiFi, but who hasn't got a WiFi router nowadays? Ad-Hoc is also possible, afaik even Airdrop uses that)

They literally bought a headphone manufacturer and ditch a headphone jack. Just reading this conclusion tells a lot.

iPhone 8 will have headphone jack

screencap dis

and how are you going to use a powerbank? are you going to carry some retarded dock with you?

The iPod shuffle is connected to the computer via the headphone jack, it's also being loaded with it. I would create and iPhone that could be charged with retarded powerbanks via headphone port.

but they removed the headphone port

Damn.

>talking about of your ass
good time Cred Forums

you spelt "profitability" wrong.