Ok, this fucking does it. Windows 10 is the motherfucking worst Windows OS I’ve ever used. No...

Ok, this fucking does it. Windows 10 is the motherfucking worst Windows OS I’ve ever used. No, Vista was a fucking gem compared to this pile of absolute concentrated excrement.

I happen to own a slightly older Compaq laptop. Nothing fancy, it’s powered by an AMD E-450 APU and I’ve bought extra 4GB of RAM to make 8GB in total and replaced the crappy HDD with 128GB Crucial M4 SSD. It’s still kinda weak, but for web, music and movies, perfectly capable device. Has served me well with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Popup came along to update to Windows 10 and so I did it. And that’s where thing went downhill. 90° slope…

There is this wonderful thing with AMD E-450 APU where latest Catalyst 15.7 drivers, the very same that also get delivered to Windows 10 through Windows Update, these drivers don’t fucking work at all. Youtube at 480p lags and stutters like I’m trying to run 4K on a fucking Commodore C-128. It’s absolutely unusable.

Gone through Display Driver Uninstaller, manually disabled automatic driver updating and installed old Catalyst 14.12 Omega, the ones that worked fine and where I could playback 1080p Youtube smoothly. All was well and then I stopped using laptop for a while because I didn’t need it.

Like an hour ago, I’ve fired it up and checked for updates since it passed quite a lot of days. And guess what Windows Update automatically without asking me a single thing. Yup, you guessed it. It installed motherfucking Catalyst 15.7 WHQL drivers on its own that don’t fucking work with HD6320 GPU found on AMD E-450 APU.

Microsoft, fuck you and fuck your Windows 10. This is by FAR the worst Windows I’ve ever used. It’s so fucking bad it makes Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows Millennium look like fucking perfection. At least it was under MY control and it fucking worked. Windows 10 is apparently entirely under Microsoft’s control and it’s fucking non functional pile of shit.

>AMD E-450 APU

rollback to your previous os

dont use shit, or let shit use you

how often do you people need to get told that win10 is shit till you actually listen to people advising you and stop installing it

Install Gentoo
/thread

Upgrade to windows 7

>uptime - 0m
On windows you must wait 5m before you can run anything.

pretty obvious they booted it up from a vm

>Compaq
Are we in the year 2004?

Buy new laptop goy- I mean, guy!

Not very related but I'm going to ask here. The other day I tried to teach a friend how to download torrents using the embedded search in Qbitorrent but the search doesn't work very well, it only search in one of the tracker from the plugin list but not the rest.

I don't understand why, I checked the firewall and if the pages are blocked by ISP level but they aren't, could windows10 be causing this?

Why not reinstall a previous version of Windows or install a linux distro? You don't really need to post this on Cred Forums. Your post is a rant, at best this thread will turn into a circle jerk.

>amd

some intel gma / hd 2000 somewhat struggling in windows 10, fucking intel amd and Microsoft doesn't even release a proper driver.

you need python installed first

Problem?

Windows 7 master race. Maybe I'll upgrade to 10 once it's out of beta.
>inb4 the official release already happened user
Yes but far too soon.

qBitorrent installs python when you click it right? if it's not working then why the search works for only one tracker but not the rest?

i hated 10. cancer. I installed server 2012 r2 and it i love it. its fast, stable and doesnt have tons of bloat. give it a try.

So what?
If you don't like it then install another OS and shut the fuck up. At least make these posts to your personal blog so that people that give a shit about what you have to say (which is probably only you btw) have to see it.

No. Also I use HDD 7200 rpm.

Ooohh, wouldn't want to disrupt your safe space

>Microsoft, fuck you and fuck your Windows 10. This is by FAR the worst Windows I’ve ever used. It’s so fucking bad it makes Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows Millennium look like fucking perfection.

they have worked towards this for years
this is the summit, realisation

>shut it down, goyim

OpenRC very fast.

>use Windows
>get fucked in the ass
>wah why am I getting fucked in the ass
>keep using Windows

I thought Windows 10 was great until it started playing up. It seems Micro$oft are relying on US, the people who bought their shoddy product, to beta test their bullshit.

Now I just love OSX and Ubuntu even more. I wouldn't reinstall windows 10 even if it were free.

>"upgraded" to malwareOS
What did you expect?

I'm opening it as fast as I can!

Maybe check to see if python is installed?

This. Anyone not using GNU or *BSD is just showing their own fucking stupidity at this point.

Sucks to be you, OP. I ONLY run windows XP inside my VM.

Windows 10 was a horrible experience for me

>those OS ISOs

jesus christ, this isn't 2005 anymore.

How do you make that connection?

Levels of retardation in here being what they are, I think that there needs to be a daily reminder thread.

>precracked russian repacks with God knows what lurking inside them

Literally retarded.

This is why I use it in my VM... still doesn't make sense about your mention of 2005?

>One bug that specifically effects you makes this the worst OS evar!!!!11
Well, alright. Good luck with that?

How do I uninstall windows 10?

I am unbelievably dissatisfied with Windows 10. It has caused my PC nothing but problems since I upgraded. Soon as I get one problem fixed another one arises, and in some instances, the same problem arises again. Mind you I had not a SINGLE one of these when I was running windows 7. I want windows 10 gone. It is a piece of crap that windows should have actually worked on before they released. Pathetic. Anyways! I missed the 30 day rollback period and I want to know how do I get this junk off my system? I get an error when I try to format my C: Drive saying I can't format it, I can't install windows XP (the option on the installer is grayed out), I can't reinstall my copy of Windows 7 as it I get the 0x6 error saying that the installation files could not be updated. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 OFF MY COMPUTER? And a new hard drive isn't in the equation for me right now. Can't afford that. Microsoft if you really made it so I can't remove this piece of $@#! off my computer, then that is probably the stupidest thing you people have ever done. Sorry if I sound offensive. I'm EXTREMELY pissed off with Microsoft and their pathetic excuse for an Operating System.

>good shit
Nah it fucking sucks

I haven't used windows for 3 years, I don't think I could ever go back to it now. Once you're out of the botnet you realize how soul destroying it actually was

k

destroy your harddrives with an electric screwdriver, buy new ones and install gentuu

>Popup came along to update to Windows 10 and so I did it

Well that's your damn fault, you jackass. Do your research, people already saw how shitty Windows 10 was going to be months before it even came out.

We established all of this when it came out

k

>on its own
Should have installed the Pro version and uncheck the option to seek updates to other products/devices on the computer.

You''ve done it to yourself.

:^)

>I am upset at an operating system for a bug in the newest version of a 3rd party driver for an old machine using an underdog brand apu
>I am too stupid to google "disable driver updates Windows 10" and following the instructions

If it didn't update the drivers, we'd have some other shitposter making his personal blog complaining that the os doesn't get his drivers for him.

Revert the driver update and dive in to group policy and cut off Windows 10 from ever updating again

what interface theme is that on your taskbar?

>If it didn't update the drivers, we'd have some other shitposter making his personal blog complaining that the os doesn't get his drivers for him.

This. You can come up with a criticism for anything. Fox News makes a living doing it.

Won't that eventually fuck you as far as security goes?
We all know Microsoft is flooding the net with their viruses only the latest update can prevent.

yes, you clearly have a problem with running modern software.
I suggest asking your parents for a new notebook or just hanging yourself.

>faux news

Is it 2002?

I don't even know where to begin. Does he think CNN and MSNBC are good examples of news media?

For the first time I feel like I would shoot a poster in the head if i saw him irl

Ya I use an old compaq for software dev and have no problems with it.....glad its not a lenevo

>Having to block updates to prevent system from shitting on itself

Garbage/10

Is there any OS as sleek and sexy as Windows 10 though?

MSNBC is an opinion channel, and it's viewers know it spouts opinions.
Fox News is an opinion channel that its viewers confuse for facts.

>2005
>OS ISOs
What the fuck do you use?

I heard you mother takes a lot of ram....

Assuming you are old enough to understand basic English I'm going to pretend you don't have the basic knowledge of backwards compatibility. Furthermore windows should have checked compatibility with the OS it's going to update itself to.

Now go back to Cred Forums and post your manchild battlestation, unemployed basement dweller

Yep, Windows 10 should be backwards compatible with 486 dx2 CPU.
You just got cucked by AMD and their faulty product. Get over it. They even dropped support for 1080p video rendering acceleration in hd6320 driver for windows 10. This is how shitty AMD is.

Anybody use Azure? Is it a decent hosting service?

>Now go back to Cred Forums and post your manchild battlestation, unemployed basement dweller
Oh, did I trigger your boipucci by saying the truth, faggot?

>Windows 10 should be backwards compatible with 486 dx2 CPU.
Top quality compatibility checker you got there, fuckwit. Why the fuck did you even have to upgrade?

Struck a nerve, didn't I? Kill yourself Cred Forumsirgin

Do you depend on Adobe software or Microsoft Office? If not, try a relatively light-weight Linux distribution such as Xubuntu. You might find it a more pleasant experience overall

Bull shit
Windows takes 10 minutes for me

All those run in windows XP quite well.

XP is the perfect MS release for virtualisation

Why do you call me a Cred Forumsirgin? Just because I earn good enough to be able to afford decent Intel hardware?
You're a delusional buttmad kid. Leave this board until you turn 18.
>Top quality compatibility checker you got there
Yep, shitty AMD subproducts require special treating.

>Yep, shitty AMD subproducts require special treating.
You don't seem to know what you are talking about, don't you?

You don't seem to know how this tool works, don't you?
God damnit you're so fucking retarded. I'm outta this thread.
Upgrade your hardware you poor homeless dipshit and stop bitching about raising requirements.

>use AMD
>use broken drivers provided by AMD
>be poor like a motherfucker

>yet, blame microsoft
Genius. It's a miracle you haven't forgot how to breath or walk.

Congratulations user for finally seeing through the shill's lies, Windows 10 is shit

You can restore the previous Windows version but this is just postponing the inevitable, Windows 10 is the future of Microsoft OS

But you can take advantage of this rare moment of clairvoyance and embrace freedom and power by installing a GNU/Linux OS

The choice is yours user, break the shackles of proprietary software, planned obsolescence and marketing fud

I suggest Debian stable

Just do it

>Completely runs out of arguments "why windows should should be backwards compatible"
>lol upgrade ur hardware XDDDDD

Should I let you go now, little faggot

>suggesting deprecated distro with extremely deprecated packages
Holy shit you're deeply autistic.

Enjoy your consumershit $100 laptop, poorfag.
I think you should downgrade from Windows 10 Master Race back to xp. Or better, install linux like a real autistic neckbeard
Windows 10 is not for you

>deprecated

You mean, stable.

Aww the Cred Forumsbabby is still mad

LMAO get the fuck out manchild

had to buy it for my new pc.

Can't play half my fucking games anymore. I'm getting rid of this piece of shit OS soon.

>use cheapest AMD CPU possible
>call some else a manchild

Do you lack IQ this much severely? Read the fucking OP, mouthbreather

I mean what? And don't call me stable.

>lack IQ
>lack
>IQ
I don't think you understand what IQ is.

You mean, stable.

>be poor and homeless
>talk about IQ

Same ducking problem right here OP
E1_4500 I think it is

@56731665
@56731712
>Being a basement dwelling gaymerbabby
>Pretends not to be retarded
>Mad af but still won't get any (you)'s

kek

Give me the (You)s, user

>@
You know you use >> to quote people, right?

Okay, tell me your idea for code that analyzes 3rd party video driver binary blobs updates for inefficiency during a specific codec video playback.

I'll wait.

@56731799

>What's your idea
Does windows look like a fucking open community project to you?

you do know he was intentionally breaking backlinks to avoid extensions adding (you) to the post, right?

how dumb are you?

my windows update is taking twice as long as it took me to install the OS.

Did they push out a mega update in the past week or is my computer fucked?

I already installed the anniversary update from August

It doesn't matter what system it's on. Linux often shits the bed updating video drivers to the point that it won't even launch the dm, and you have to dig around in TTY to fix it. Nobody blinks an eye at that because it's expected. Come up with that same idea, but for Linux if you like sucking open community cock so much.

>Being this much incoherent in conversation
Should I treat you as a retard or an autist?

>I'm too incompetent for Windows
keked

>HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 OFF MY COMPUTER?

buy a new hard drive

but user you can get your daily dose of botnet right from the internets you don´t have to store isos anymore

i think that´s the reasoning ?

>Using a walmart special compaq/hp
>Complaining about it's performance
>Using AMD

How can you install Debian or Gnome when Windows 10 is installed? I'm a noob at this stuff.

wubi