Any decent email app for android? i just switched from ios. i want to use 3-4 addresses at the same time

any decent email app for android? i just switched from ios. i want to use 3-4 addresses at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

sklar.com/2014/10/14/blue-mail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blackberry hub

k-9 mail

K-9.
litterally nothing else is good.

gmail
bluemail seems good

k-9 mail. Get it from fdroid.
Get all your software from fdroid.

K-9

No, there are non. Androids are for autistic children not people in business. The email problem alone was enough to make me never want to go Android again.

k9mail is about as close as it gets to usable. Google and Hotmail suck equally, but are sort of functional.

You will miss IOS mail every single day if you are an email user.

Fucking this.

You will have at least 4 email apps on your lagdroid at any given time.

and 9 music players...

and 6 web browsers...

Android fags convince themselves it is freedom and they are testing apps, when the truth is everything is just sub par and you spend you days looking for something that works a bit better.

Outlook for work and productivity.

The native app works fine.

Cloudmagic

I have 1 browser,1 music player and 1 email app. Maybe you are doing something wrong.

I have 3 adresses and as such uses gmail, which works but is not outstanding.

What make K-9 better?

ps beware of bluemail/typemail:
sklar.com/2014/10/14/blue-mail/

>i want to use 3-4 addresses at the same time
Doesn't the default Android one do that?

You clearly are ok with settling for shitty apps, and have never owned an IOS device.

Nice try pajeet. Outlook works like ass an Android compared to gmail and zoho.

What features are missing in Android e-mail apps? Genuinely curious, I've never used iOS on a regular basis.

K-9

this

K9 fucking sucks, why is there no way to quickly delete multiple emails?

First, download Fdroid to use along with Play Store
Firefox with uBlockOrigin for internet browsing
K-9 Mail or Inbox if you only use Gmail
Photoshop Lightroom for the built in camera if you don't like the default camera app.

Now it's called Newton Mail. It's paid and expensive as fuck

Outlook, obviously.

LOL nope

One music app
>mfw it manages to play not just drm mp3s but actual files that I can just copy and paste to a folder on my phone

One browser
>mfw it manages to play even webms which I can actually save or even directly export to any other app through system level integration

One mail app
>mfw I can receive, send and organize my mail without hassle from all addresses without fear that the email protocol is old enough to be suddenly discontinued on my device because of COURAGE

I'm sure ios native apps can do this better but hey, I'm poor :^)

I really like aquamail.
Retards now complain its from russian developers, but its a great email client, cant imagine a better one.
Sadly its not FOSS, so I gonna switch to K9 soon aswell.

Honest question: Why FOSS matters?

If I like an app I don't give a crap about it being open source.

A lot of people like the idea of the program being more in their control rather than using proprietary software. Personally I'll just use whatever is more convenient to me unless the company is doing really dirty things.

NO.

Gmail seems to work fine. Exchange is a bit much for me with all the rights it's demanding, luckily I was able to get out of that by using IMAP instead.

>55€/year
what the actual fuck

>i just switched from ios
You done fucked up

i didnt realize gmail lets me add other email services. it seems to work fine.
why i like my new s7 edge.

Gmail.
Don't listen to the K-9 memelords. It's fucking shit.

NuMail. Made by cucks, for cucks.

Gmail is shit, k9 is eye cancer.
Honestly, the best email app I ever used for Android was the stock one on my S5. Everything else blows chode.
My G4 stock email app started to crash whenever I clicked on the compose button, which I learned was an error having to do with Android WebKit fucking up or something.

doesn't work with work o365 account though... hate that i have everything under hub and then work acc on outlook app

Yeah. I've setup three Gmail accounts, an Outlook one and custom IMAP. No problems I've seen so far.

Just use Gmail it's literally fine.
You can add non Gmail accounts to it also.

This, K-9mail is the shit.

I've always used stock. 7 accounts with zero problems.

Care to elaborate?