What is this bullshit? The continue button literally just does not do anything...

What is this bullshit? The continue button literally just does not do anything. Are Linux developers truly this incompetent?

I can't believe I almost fell for the Linux meme.

>in4 install gentoo

mint is shit

install antergos

Your life is a meme

0/10

That's what you get for installing Linux mint.

Try a real distro like Ubuntu or Fedora with your choice of DE next time.

You have to click it you idiot.

trolled by linux mint meme, it's a fake OS designed to roll n00bs

>a real distro like Ubuntu or Fedora

Years ago I wouldn't have agreed with you because GNU desktop distros were in a significantly better place, funnily enough.
Nowadays, though, gentoo is the only distro that actually works once install (problem is, installing it is a pain in the ass in the first place).

So yes, GNU devs are fucking retarded.
But let's also never forget that linus nothing short of an incompetent moron. What kind of inbred leaves hundreds of critical bugs in his kernel for years with as only suggested workaround to downgrade to a much earlier kernel version (which also has its share of bugs) or to disable critical kernel components?

Linux itself is no longer usable. 2.6 series was the last time linux and GNU were, at least, good enough, although it was never perfect. Nowadays, the GNU world is just plain sad.

It is downloading stuff. Wait a minute.

It wasn't, I just installed the Cinnamon version of Linux Mint and it worked fine. The devs literally included a broken installer in that version.

I'm sure it was. You have selected the 'install 3rd party software' option, and the installer downloads the packages before going to the next page.

>install Linux
>doesnt have drivers for my wi fi adapter included
>cant do anything

I just installed Mint this morning. I've been playing with distros in virtual box for a few days and finally decided to make a partition for it. I think I'll be using Linux for the most part from now on. Sucks for you though.

No, retard. It's a known issue. Look it up.

No u

press the enter key

This is the excuse every Linux user gives. Linux isnt shit it's just this distro that's shit.

Both are shit actually. It's really sad, especially when there ARE NO FUCKING ALTERNATIVES.

>the closest thing to a professional and reliable loonix is written by paid developers at a for-profit company
>stallmantards still don't take the fucking hint

No problems like that here on ARCH LINUX

That's true. Arch only gets a broken X every other update, and with KDE, you get to enjoy losing all your work every 15 minutes on the dot! Thankfully, pacman is there to the rescSegmentation fault

No problem for a Linux user means only spending 40 hours a week making it work.

lol, windows mongs actually believe this