Why are there so many handlets here hating on any smart device thats 5.5"+ ?

why are there so many handlets here hating on any smart device thats 5.5"+ ?

I'd take a 8" phone

Big phone to compensate for that tiny cock, eh?

agreed, don't wanna leave my nexus 6 for this reason

My hands are tiny and i have a note 5 i like it i qouldnt go back to a small screensize

My hands are small and I'm using an oukitel k6000 pro. 5.5 inche screen, even bigger when you include bezels, and 1cm thick.

Smaller screens are for retards, the sweet spot is between 5-6 inches.

if there was only a device with a unlocked bootloader and offical CM support
+ mirco sd card slot thats 6"+
I'll suck a 6" dick

Because it's unnecessarily and retardedly large. That's what a tablet is for. I'll stick with my phone's 3.1" display.

This, phablets are the jacked up pickups of the tech world.

Good luck reading anything on the screen or typing

Small hands, small dick

>reading
I think I do more reading on my phone screen than I do on anything else.
>typing
I'm good, my phone's got a keyboard.

>using an ancient piece of shit with android 3 and a nearly dead battery

Time to upgrade faggot

I bought it new a year ago, it came out two years ago, doesn't run Android, and the battery lasts 3-4 days. I've also got three batteries so it's not like I'd give a fuck if one did die. I won't be upgrading for years.

I want to use it comfortably with 1 hand.
4.7" is my ideal size.

>doesnt run android

So what the fuck does it run? Dont tell me you are using an outdated blackberry

*came out three years ago

BB10OS

Just give it up already and get an android what is with you fags and hating yourself to the point you use on old pile of shit?

>get an android
Non-free

So what? Grow up

>Just give it up already and get an android
Fuck no, I'm not a masochist.
>what is with you fags and hating yourself to the point you use on old pile of shit?
I have this phone because I don't hate myself though. If I did I'd follow your advice and get an Android phone.

>So what?

What does society need? It needs information that is truly available to its citizens—for example, programs that people can read, fix, adapt, and improve, not just operate. But what software owners typically deliver is a black box that we can't study or change.

Society also needs freedom. When a program has an owner, the users lose freedom to control part of their own lives.

And, above all, society needs to encourage the spirit of voluntary cooperation in its citizens. When software owners tell us that helping our neighbors in a natural way is “piracy”, they pollute our society's civic spirit.

You are holding us back and making it impossible for cell companies to drop 2g and 3g and only broadcast 4g you are a cancer

So are you gonna teach everyone how to program?

>So are you gonna teach everyone how to program?
If you can't program, you can ask a friend or a user group to implement your wishes, or pay anyone who can do it.

>You are holding us back and making it impossible for cell companies to drop 2g and 3g and only broadcast 4g you are a cancer
Are you retarded? My phone's as capable of 4G LTE as yours is.

You are also forcing app developers to make their apps compatable with deprecated hardware instead of pushing ahead amd leaving the old useless shit behind

No I'm not, my phone runs Android apps.

And its still on old as all fuck hardware

Bb10OS can run android apps

And the phone he's talking about, I think it's the q10 or q30? Has a snapdragon 800. So on par with the Nexus 5

Most of the people with big phones are women. This has always been a retarded idea, to think people who want compact phones are some kind of unseen literal midgets who seem to be all over the place.

I like the ability to use a phone comfortably in one hand, reaching all 4 corners of the screen without strain or feeling like I'm losing grip on the bottom half of the device. If you're a shut-in who uses a 5.5" device to watch chink cartoons then you won't understand. Not to mention the fact that when its hot, nobody is wearing thick cargo pants and jackets. The iPhone 5 body is the perfect size for me to use with one hand. I'm not some grandparent who uses a phone with both hands, I usually have one hand busy with something else. Being able to use a phone fully one handed is just so much better.

People who buy smartphones for media consumption are retarded. Your retardation has made even Apple fall for the bigger screen shit. I don't have freakishly long MKBHD fingers for that shit. I'm 6'1" with proportional hands.

>I'd take a 8" phone

Up the arse, I'd bet

If it's 8 inches then it's not a phone, it's a tablet.

you'd probably take an 8" dick aswell

I'm actually considered pretty short at 5'6" but I actually dislike large phones because I just don't stare at my phone enough. I mean, my hands aren't tiny I can handle a large 5.5 inch phone okay but I don't really use my phone for anime or movies, it's not useful.

A good 4 to 4.7 inch phone is fine.

And? I couldn't possibly give less of a shit

It's a Q10, and the SoC is a Snapdragon S4

I'm a rather big man and I'm struggling to type messages with one hand on my 4.7" phone.

Anything bigger than 5 requires two hands and hence is no longer a phone.

I want to be able to use it in transit.

>You are holding us back and making it impossible for cell companies to drop 2g and 3g and only broadcast 4g you are a cancer

hmm I wonder what radio most embedded devices use? you know infrastructure and shieet?

Install replicant and install linux in a chroot.

Why would anyone need a 6" micro sd slot

Because using your phone 2 handed is retarded, inconvenient and makes you look like a clueless mom? Holding your phone one handed correctly with the pinky supporting the phone underneath, you should be able to access all points of the screen with your thumb. Can you do this with a 5.5" phone? If you can then show proof.

5.5" is about the max I can do that with, can't post proof though as I'm not retarded enough to buy a phablet.

>I'd take a 8"

Yeah you would, wouldn't you?

This thread needs more pictures.

I literally use my phone for texting and phonecalls.

I wan't a phone like the one Zoolander had, but that's never going to happen now. Compact phones are GOAT unless you have purse.

There's a guy in my class with one of those huge phablet iPhones. He has a holster for it, it's ridiculous.

I do most of my media consumption and some work on my 8" tablet. Phone is for calls, text/email, and one puzzle game.