Installed Arch in my Apple laptop (going to get a libre boot one anyways)

>installed Arch in my Apple laptop (going to get a libre boot one anyways)
>taped the camera and microphone
>rooted OPO 2 without gapps, only using FOSS apps. Cameras and mic taped.
>stopped using Google services
>deleted my facebook account
>VPN and HTTPS everywhere

Can i sleep now, Cred Forums? suggestions?

>Can i sleep now, Cred Forums?
Nope, because you had a facebook account at one time and are still being tracked everywhere you go.

Of course something that retarded shouldn't keep you from sleeping anyway

you forgot to post maki

Whats this shit?

Look at the file sizes.

I never used a real picture anyways, and the name was a nick. I keep the GPS disabled.

I am not that Maki autist but i like her anyways,

guy posts webm version of OP images, claims his low filesize versions are just as good.
Do you not know any memes?

>he fell for the privacy is possible meme

>I never used a real picture anyways, and the name was a nick.
you're still tracked, kiddo.

>taped the camera and microphone
why do normies do this
if someone can access your camera without you being aware then that's probably the least of your problems

Your smartphone's SoC boots off non-free firmware. Eat a bag of dicks you faggot.

Here are the scripts I use to convert images to static webms if you're interested:

JPG
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1

"%%~nf.webm"
)

PNG
for %%f IN (*.png) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1

"%%~nf.webm"
)

I'm not interested

K

they're still spying you through your electric outlets.

My face is ugly as sin.

What are the filesizes like at CRF 0?

VP8 is just that good I guess. 4 is actually the highest quality value for CRF and QMIN/QMAX. Anyway we're mainly doing this to protest Cred Forums to allow uploading of Webp images. We've already tried to contact hiroshima nagasaki but no dice.

>We
schizo

I actually have APD

you seriously can't be THIS new

Why do you keep doing it if you know they're shit? Why don't you stop being retarded and use WebP instead?

>Why don't you stop being retarded and use WebP instead?
Because Cred Forums is full of zipperheads who won't allow it.

Uninstall your internet connection

>not using FLIF

FLIF is DOA, not even a beta version is out yet.

the only impenetrable system is no system at all. If you own an electronic device, it is vulnerable. Not to mention street cameras and payment tracking. you would basically have to live in the russian tundra in a bunker to be safe.

Sounds like a good set of habits. If I were you I would probably just remove the webcam all together.