Why do you still stick to and use 5 inch phones instead of 6 inch phones? Unless you have manlet hands...

Why do you still stick to and use 5 inch phones instead of 6 inch phones? Unless you have manlet hands, explain yourselves

Not a matter of hand size, pedophile.

What a great thread. Now kys yourself.

Why me? Look at OP's image file size and compare it to my webm. OP should be hanged immediately.

Can you share your script that converts them? I want to cause butthurt, too

Because tablets are for wanting a bigger screen. I rarely do retarded shit like watch videos on my phone so a 3.1" screen is more than enough. Actually a part of the reason I haven't switched to the one phone I would use other than this is because the screens 3.6".

There's no point in converting it into a static webm. Kill yourself, retard. You have probably have a data/bandwidth cap

Sure

JPG
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1

"%%~nf.webm"
)

PNG
for %%f IN (*.png) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1

"%%~nf.webm"
)

Thanks fampai

Happy now, you file size sensitive faggot?

I don't even give a shit about my phone. It's there to make calls and maybe to browse the web when I'm on the shitter. I have 4.5" or something, but I'd go even smaller if there was a good cheap modern option in a smaller size.

A desktop PC is 1000% more effective for my common tasks. I'd rather just wait until I have access to a desktop.

>closet case

Magic!

Interesting. What did you do?

Compressed it with jpeg.

Did you use sjwjpeg (aka mozjpeg)?

Is this a joke? Either way, I chuckled

lol, yeah
I wrote a script in python to compress the jpeg specifically so I could show it to the webm tard and not give it to him.

>so I could show it to the webm tard and not give it to him.

You're spiteful and a weeb.... I like you.

>kys yourself

It was kys you're self, actually

It's easier and more comfortable to hold a normal sized phone than a big ass phablet which constantly slips from my hands.

i don't have magnificent cargo shorts like you, user

Why stare at a fucking shitty little phone screen like some autistic child when theres laptops,tv, & monitors

>kys yourself
:x I smooched my arm
I am a good boy kissy kissy

I just migrated fromantic a 4inch to a 5.1 inch.

I'mean finding the adjustment period to be more difficult than expected.

>2016
>not using 4.3" phones

Unfiltered

To use the classic
Your and idiot kill you'reself.

I don't have a handbag

Not compensating for anything. I only ever use my phone to talk, anyway, so I wouldn't mind a 3-inch phone

>he doesn't use 3.5" screens