Dual boot

>dual boot
>virtual machine

what's better Cred Forums? sometimes I need to use some specific windows software

uguu maki poster fag fuck

If gaymen, then dual boot.
If using productivity software, then VM

Depends on if you need 3D, and if you do, whether you have hardware that can do pci passthrough

Rebooting is a hassle, so a VM is preferable in any case where your hardware allows it, imo

>24kB

holey moley

anime posters belong in a gas chamber though

Do it again motherfucker

maki!!!!

Dual boot. I don't know how to set up a VM.

Neither just fucking commit to one or the other

Dual boot. Shit is cash yo.

Virtual machines are easy af. Basically all you have to do is open an iso file with Virtualbox.

VM.

I mean who the fuck would want to shut down all their current processes and tasks JUST to boot into another OS to do 1 specific thing? That seems dumb as hell.

VM. Use the one that is built as a desktop OS and not a server OS as the main desktop, of course.

if you fell for the 16gb ram meme, definitely VM, you'll finally be getting something out of all that ram. If you only have 4gb ram then go dual boot.

If your hardware supports VGA passthrough then a VM.

Why gaming with dual boot only makes sense if you game once in a blue moon

Might as well VM Linux and Fullscreen that then when you wanna game minimize it.

doesn't dual boot make a OS partition faster than the other?. I mean, C: being faster than D: because their positions on the hdd platter... or I was told memes?

Swap drives. Plug in drive A. Install windos10.0. Unplug drive A. Plug in drive B. Install GNU/Linux.
>Pros
-No UEFI/BIOS issues
-No Grub/Windows configuration fight
-You can still see windows partition in Linux. Plug in the fucking drive. SATA supports hot swapping
>Cons
-None

Maybe if you have hard drive trays otherwise your idea is trash

>knows how to dual boot
>doesn't know how to set up a VM
????????????????????????