So where will you talk about technology when Cred Forums implodes?

So where will you talk about technology when Cred Forums implodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/michael-lazar/rtv
reddit.com/r/Enhancement/comments/30apcr/is_there_a_way_to_filter_out_posts_on_all_of/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Create 16chan

Go ahead

Post more screens from janitor board cuck

>characteristics of musical keys
OP is an extremely nooby composer. Keys and scales don't have inherit feelings, OP. That's something someone in their first or second year of music theory believes especially after they discover modes.

I am in my first year :(

..sorry

>spacing between date and icon wrong
>labels the 21st as thursday
>backlinks out of order (and go back in time)
nothing to see here

With my friends, duh. I basically shill for my friends' opinions on crypto-anarchism.

/thread

>/thread'ing your own post
yeah go back to where you came from

nice photoshop loser.

>implying you need PS to modify html page

Link?

thingsthatneverhappened.com

Objectively reddit is better than Cred Forums.
r/technology is about technology
r/anime is about anime
There are actually less global rules
Voting system filters out idiots
Everyone can create a subreddit
Cred Forums blown de fug oud

M00K is drunkposting again?

/j/ is a janitor board.

>Look who's half chan now.

Kek

Also reddit is open source, Cred Forums is not.
So add GNUtards to list getting BTFO.

>Cred Forums users LITERALLY use B O T N E T
>meanwhile it's possible to use Reddit from Terminal

Board engines are various, why it is necessary to have Cred Forums engine source?
Oh wait, it doesn't respect my freedom.

> it's possible to use Reddit from Terminal
How?

github.com/michael-lazar/rtv

Ask Floens to set up uchan somewhere.

Almost 10 years of this shitty place, and "Cred Forums will die/is kill" is always the hop topic.

Something new already please.

The voting system is shit though. Because people don't know how and what to vote because people are retards. The SJWs would vote this post down because I said retards. The stupid people will vote me down because they feel insulted and Boone will engage in the discussion about how the upvote system is fatally flawed and only good for circle jerking. You cannot have an actual discussion on Reddit, except for boards like philosophy or some shit but even there you'll get down voted if your first sentence isn't "I have a PhD in philosophy and".

I can use Cred Forums from my terminal just fine.

May as well kill myself to be honest faamillia

just stop moderating things, and everything will be fine.

Don't use popular subreddits.
In smaller ones, people only downvote content irrelevant to discussion (like the reddiquette says)

The thing is that sometimes I see really misguided discussions on Reddit but it's pointless to even say anything because shit only hits my front-page if it's 10 hours old and has 2000 upvotes and 3000 comments and at that point any intervention is pointless. And it makes me sad to see that. But sometimes there's interesting shit happening on AskReddit and stuff, rarely. I usually only browse gifs while trying to get tired. Most discussions don't seem worthy of participation or have enough answers before I even see them.(am eurofag)

inb4 he gives it to some SJW newfag

>voting system
people listen to coldplay and they voted for hitler. you can't trust people.

In less words: The voting system encourages conformance, not discussion.

Unpopular opinions are hidden from view at the discretion of your peers.

both of these. (not good at concision)

Probably /tech/ on 4+Cred Forums

But reddiquette says that upvote means relevant to discussion and downvote the opposite

I browse Cred Forums on the PC and Reddit exclusively on the phone because text takes less bandwidth than images, but Cred Forums is great because I can be anonymous (ThreadID, trips or whatever it's still anonymous) and I can give help, spoonfeed and all that without taking any karma, but as soon as I visit Reddit, I post something and the shallow hivemind karma train down votes it to hell because it's not a comment that circlejerk the top comment.

I'm not a heavy poster, been there for 5 years and only have 17k karma.

I've been here for 13 years and the total lack of karma, "likes" and upvotes is still better, because I give without taking gratification for granted and I receive without having to bother giving gratification back, yet here where none of that matters, is where I mostly do give gratification back compared to Reddit.

>shadow bans

>literally only used to prevent spam
meanwhile you have absurd rules (rule 3) and Cred Forums is pretty much linux shilling and 'fuck off pajeet'

filter>shadow ban though

You can remove what you don't like with a filter, you can't filter on Reddit as far as I know and shadow bans are disrespectful because just like every site, mods can and will abuse their powers if you type something that is approved by the rules but the mod didn't like your tone or topic.

You can't shill linux because is free

only admins can shadowban though, regular subreddit bans can't be shadow
and you can word filter - with RES at least - reddit.com/r/Enhancement/comments/30apcr/is_there_a_way_to_filter_out_posts_on_all_of/

t. pajeet shilling on GNU's donation money

I actually have never seen an MS or Apple shill. Only Linux/GNU.

Doh, I forgot about RES.
I though I had it but it turns out it was inactive since it was 2-3 years old.
As said, I usually just use it on the phone.

Finally, an interesting topic. I love the idea behind Reddit: It has infinite subreddits and most of them are active unlike infinitechāñ but Reddit doesn't provide anonymity.

you can make it remove the author of the post but keep the content, it will also not display in your post history, so that can be anonymous