What's some great deals you've found on new or used pc hardware?

What's some great deals you've found on new or used pc hardware?

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/product/462014/Ultrastar_A7K2000_2TB_7,200_RPM_SATA_30Gb-s_35_Internal_Hard_Drive_Refurbished
lmgtfy.com/?q=2tb hdd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those are fucking diapers aren't they

5TB Seagate refurbished drives for 120$

used 2TB hitachi ultrastars for $39. they're still out there if you look. as far as I can tell, the story is they were bought in 2009, run 24/7 until like 2015 and now are being sold. still a good deal.

>I finally got a gf
>She even plans and makes computers with me
>"Ready to start sweetie?"
>"Ya sure thing. H-hey what's that?"

REEEEEEEE

In reality I'd do whatever she wanted I'm pretty desperate.

microcenter.com/product/462014/Ultrastar_A7K2000_2TB_7,200_RPM_SATA_30Gb-s_35_Internal_Hard_Drive_Refurbished

Once got a GTX 960 for $50 because the owner was desparate for money after ruining his FX 6300 by bending it's pins. I gave the card to my cousin.

Got my 4790k for $230 from Microcenter at a time where 4790k's retailed for around $300 just about everywhere else. I buy all my CPU's from Microcenter now as they have given me similar savings on other CPU's.

>ruining his FX 6300 by bending the pins
typical AMD user

He couldn't just, you know, unbend them?

This post and pic made me laugh so fucking hard

He was some white trash wigger, I'm honestly bamboozled he even ever got it all working in the first place. Maybe he just stole the thing and learned some tech jargon. I'll never know.

He wasn't very well versed in tech and clearly didn't know the worth of anything. He wanted to sell me his no name 300w PSU for $40 and some shit 4GB RAM for like $50.

Oh also I got a $1500 Clevo laptop for $500 because the owner (from California) couldn't figure out why it would load his OS, so he sold it under the pretense it was broken. Turns out that specific model of laptop doesn't really have a proper mounting / locking system for the HDD, so it had actually come out of the Sata port. I bought a $10 disk drive ->HDD caddy and an mSATA SSD for it and I'm all set.

*why it wouldn't.

I don't really buy much tech second hand, but I'm certainly not a stranger to doing it, especially with those two recent purchases.

4 years ago. 6 complete EMC AX4 SAN's (60 600GB 15K SAS per AX4, 360 total drives) for $2500.

Sold the drives for $500 each (whole sale price) and bought a house.

Good times.

Lucky.

I've gotten:
>$80 i7 870+gigabyte board+12gb ddr3 1333 recently
>$50 gtx 680 4gb last year(water damaged but still works)
>free 240gb mx100 (kept throwing up errors, fixed with a format)
>$10 HD5870 last year
>HP laptop with AMD turion x2 cpu for free last year.
>WD black 1.5TB for 40 dollars

You can see the corroded 680 in this pic I hope.

>$50 gtx 680 4gb last year(water damaged but still works)

Did someones water cooling leak or what?

Why is she wearing a diaper?

Yep. The fucking idiot tried a custom loop without a manual. One of those "I don't need your help I already know everything" kids.

His loss, my gain.

don't tell me you're not into girls wearing diapers

In 2012 got 2 x58 boards, an i7 920, 8 gigs of DDR3 ram, 2 9800GTs, 4 GTX 460s, a 640 gb HDD, 2 shitty cases, and 3 rosewell 1000w PSUs for like 85 bucks.

That was a good day.

$20 monitor
$20 Model M
Free mouse
Free sound bar
$9 lamp
Got the desk for like $50 off on memorial day weekend
Dock was like $25 with a 90w genuine lenovo adapter
T420 was T420 priced

hey bb

Got this for $130 free shipping off eBay.

Comes in tomorrow.

He's a trap

/u/SomethingPurpul

>vaping

It's not a deal unless you manage to beat all the 100+ other people on CL that are waiting and watching for steals and actually get a reply from the seller.

>buying a hard drive driven into the ground for 6 years
>for only $20 less than new

>poorfag laptop
>not even t430
>poorfag screen (not even full hd)
>shitty keyboard
>shitty mouse
>using dock
Enjoy your overheating issues

>$20 less than new
33% off

Anyway where do you see 2TB hitachi ultrastars for $60 new? Or even any 7200 RPM 2TB drive?

darn

>>/u/SomethingPurpul
>that tiny dick

shameful...

I got an X220T with 4GB ram and no HDD for $140. Put in another 4GB and 256GB SSD I had from an older laptop. Probably one of the best purchases I've made so far.

lmgtfy.com/?q=2tb hdd

>wasting quads on calling a model m shitty

>$40
>used 24/7 for 6 years
ayylmao

>running 24/7 for 6 years
Post screenshot of Crystaldiskinfo

?

She has a very feminine penis. Nothing to be shamed about

nah. they're all refurbs or used in that price range. Here are legit new 2TB 7200RPM drives.

and a very masculine skeleton

Hmmm

>bought in 2009, run 24/7 until like 2015

>my data is worthless
>the post

Where are you seeing pics at?

his top post seemed pretty feminine.
if he wasnt a diaperfag id fuck him

meh. hard drive failures are very predictable with SMART and such. Besides I'd much rather have a 5 year used ultrastar than a brand new Seagate external.

And they replied. At 2AM.

I got a free 300GB WD raptor.
Use it as a boot drive

I bought an R9 Fury for €250 when the RX 480 came out.

G400s for $20 during my local RadioShack's clearance sale two years ago-ish

They sent pics and it ended up being a PowerMac G5. :(

Faulty hd5870 for 30aud.

When it got hot it would artifact and drivers would crash. Turns out it was throttling or something cause changing thermal paste fixed it

Nothing great
23" HP monitor from lady next door, she thought it was trash because bottom buttons were stuck
RX 480 Devil 13 and i5 3570k for $300 last week
Found an CM Stacker tower in the trash last month, 2x 8800GTX, 1000w psu 80+, Core 2 Quad, old 10k RPM Raptor X, not great, but cool.

Still faithfully searching for an IBM model M at Goodwill

good
really good

do they also shit in their diapers, or only wear them?