Are there any non-shit ultrabooks/2 in ones out there today?

Are there any non-shit ultrabooks/2 in ones out there today?
It cant be that the xps is still the beat choice.
What do you think about the 360 screen folding (apart from that its a meme, its one that i actually find very useful).
>inb4 zenbook, spectre, yoga
They are shit

Yes

I really, really want the Z Flip, but I'm probably going to opt for a Panasonic Let's Note instead.

What a cute keyboard.

He said 2 in 1s macfag

2 in 1s are fucking retard
wintard

Nah, they're pretty great. I love being able to spin my laptop into a tablet.

there are two jobs in one

half assed laptop and half assed heavy as fuck tablet. shit operating system not optimized for either on both

You mean a full on laptop and a tablet that I expect to be heavier than a normal tablet since it's actually a fucking laptop
>shit operating system not optimized for either on both
Nah, it works great

>win10
>not optimised for laptops

heavy? lol nope, some 2in1 with 15inch is heavy yes. Sorry dude it's 2016 2in1 is the new ultrabook, Microsoft and intel heavily marketed 2in1 nowadays.

What's shit about the X1 Yoga ?

does there exist an ultrabook with full sized arrow keys. that is literally all i want in an ultrabook but everywhere i look im plagued with those shitty imitation mac book arrow keys.

>Ultrabooks

You know what they say faggot, if your laptop aint at least an inch thick, you've got a tiny dick.

>laptop's 1.079"
I just barely passed

What an obvious shill thread

VAIO Z Flip.

I was looking for something like this and ended up buying a Surface Pro 4

I kinda regret getting the Vaio pro with a touchscreen and not the flip. If anyone's gonna put a touch screen on a laptop they ought to make it a 2 in 1.

Ive been hunting ultrabooks for weeks now. I have a toshiba satellite radius 12-4k I got for like $600. Its good bang for the buck but it has some quirks. I ordered the dell online for $688.

I just got a dell latitude 7370, which imo is a better, cheaper version of the XPS 13. Im currently sitting at my table using both of them trying to decide.

The Toshiba has a 4k display, an i7, Full HDMI Port, Touch with glass display, hybrid folding thing. Clicking trackpad. It also has 1 USB C, but its worth noting you cant charge this laptop off it.

The dell has 1080p matte, a superior keyboard (real comfy). Two USB C and a USB C charger (which is pretty cool, but the charger is bigger than the toshibas tiny one), only 1 full size USB A. A Mini HDMI. It also has a core M Processor.

Battery life is a concern, the Toshiba has a 43watt hour battery. The Dell has a 34watt hour battery.

I unplugged both of them and started using them at the same time. And they are discharging at the same rate. Not too impressive for the core M dell, we shall see how the rest of the day pans out.

I kinda like the idea of charing using USB C because my nexus has a USB C port so it would be nice to just carry 1 charger in the bag, helps with the tech autism.

>inb4 zenbook
>shit
W H Y T H O

I have the spectre x360 it's alright