Is this the best Value for money smartphone ever made?

fuck, its been 4 years and its still going strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=MipLIwlLxDA

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-SPH-L720T-Tri-Band-Mobile/dp/B019S654DO/
boostmobile.com/shop/phones/apple-iphone-se/reviews/
amazon.com/ZTE-Axon-unlocked-smartphone-Warranty/dp/B01FUF1EL8/
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FSV8782/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that shit you molded to look like a phone... Oh lol, no its just an Apple iPhone

absolutely pathetic

It's a good phone, I'll give you that.

That said, ever since as I was forced into iOS 7 it lost a lot of its charm. There was something absolutely compelling about iOS 6 on this thing that Apple's Holo Light ripoff could never replicate.

This is really what I love about Apple, they always support their oldest devices.

iOS 10 in my 5S not only made it quicker but also it gave one and a half hour more of battery life, plus it liberated 1 gb more of memory. You truly can't beat Apple build quality.

this is windows 7 of apple phones

The 5S should be the Win7 of phones.
I mean what justification could Apple use to discontinue support for the 5S? It has touchid, it's 64bit, has a secure enclave. Maybe because it still has a Headphone jack?

MY NEXUS 5 IS 3 YEARS OLD AND RUNS BETTER THAN THAT SHIT FOR HALF THE PRICE

Yupp, use the iPhone 5 since release. Had to replace a few parts (lightning connector, camera, battery), but I could do it on my own for a few bucks. It's actually insane how easy this device is to repair. The iPhone gets way too little credit for that.

thats simply not true, android phones are obselete when 3 years old, no matter how big of a fanboy you are thats the truth

also 5s is the best looking phone made, i would love it if it wasnt soooooo expensive still and were 6 inches

>best Value for money smartphone
>no headphone jack
AHAHAHAHAH

5s has a jack you fucking retard

The shills are at their strongest, gee

>he still uses outdated wired technology
I bet your android phone doesn't even have wifi or 4G, you need to use internet cable just like the poorfag you are

/thread

I'm typing this comment on my N5 you blistering retard.

i never owned an apple device, but a lots of android, and you cant deny that oems simply stop supporting 1+ year old devices, many times the upgrades fuck up the phone compared to the stock

did a nigger fucked your mom with an iphone or why are you so triggered? android phones become obselete much faster than iphones, its a fact

not really, see

no i wont, tell me the argument yourself

homosexual degenerate (aka iPhone user) detected

unable to read mouthbreather neckbeard detected

Back to your containment board, fag.

Back to your containment board, fag.

I think only the SE beats the 5S. Don't like the 6,6S and newer one's size.

manlet degenerate homosexual (aka manlet iPhone user) detected

iPhones look ugly as fuck compared to the 5s

>manlet degenerate homosexual (aka manlet android user) detected

how about the iphone SE?

Walmart has been selling the StraightTalk 5S for $150 down to as low as $99. Brand new. Sure it's only 16GB, but god damn, it was a good deal.

Damn really? I had been thinking about buying 5s, but 16 GB...

see Also a galaxy S4 would be a much better choice.

The boost variant is only $129

amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-SPH-L720T-Tri-Band-Mobile/dp/B019S654DO/

Any deals on a SE?

I think it's going to be my next phone

Nexus 5x is too slow and the battery sucks and i think big screens were a mistake

>Nexus 5x is too slow

I bought 1 to my mom and tried it, it is smouth as fuck man.

Is the 6P faster?

Boost has the 16GB variant for $299

boostmobile.com/shop/phones/apple-iphone-se/reviews/

Though honestly you will deeply regret ever getting it because of I'd recommend you get an Axon 7 instead, it's $100 more but has 10X better specs and shit, including 64GB of internal storage + micro SD slot up to 2TB.

amazon.com/ZTE-Axon-unlocked-smartphone-Warranty/dp/B01FUF1EL8/

Be sure to get the 64GB.

webpages take forever to load on it and the camera is laggy as fuck and can only take 3-4 pictures before it locks you out from all the HDR processing.

That phone is huge and won't get updates.

Still using my 5. Had to replace the power button couple of years ago, but literally no problems except for that.

The only reason why I'm thinking about a replacement now is because iOS 10 is fucking awful.

I like my new SE ,OP

I think it's bets bang for buck iphone wise.But my 5 was going strong till I fucked it up when replacing battery. so went for a new one

>96MB/s

Just, fucking, no.

Not a manlet just don't need a fucking phablet

>That phone is huge
Are your hands that freakishly small?

>and won't get updates.
Yes it will like all Android phones do. You can even install CM in that fucker and get even more updates if you really want to.

Just ordered my iPhone SE last night. I had a 5S years ago but sold it to some hot Argentine girl who later had it stolen from her while I was living in Buenos Aires.

Switched to Android with a Galaxy S6 which I liked then this piece of trash Hydro Air. The 5 design is the best and also last design of smartphones. They never needed to update it. Just keep giving it better specs yearly.

There is literally no other reason to own any other phone. I feel bad for people who don't agree.

Nope, that'd be the BlackBerry Q10

Are you even trying?

>trusting pajeet on forums to upload a CM for your phone
hell no! Fuck them

Trying what?

Try the get the 64GB model and cheap.
Its one of the best future-proof phones

>apple ripped off android which ripped off apple
iOS 6 is usable today and is more comfy there.

Lads my OnePlus One is dying a death. I'm buying a new phone in the next few months and I'm seriously considering the iPhone SE. I've never owned an iOS device before but everything Android is currently offering is either oversized, overpriced or comes with some daft fatal flaw.

Talk me down from the ledge Cred Forums. Why shouldn't I want this phone? What's shit about it compared to Android?

Please don't bully autists.

Check the See Pic Related spammer on cons about it.
After that if it doesnt bother you then go for it, my man.
I have it and its just perfect for me.

The new blackberries are very good spec wise. Been saying this a long time but still get the generic' hurrrrr they're still in business? Lolol ' .

Been using the priv for almost a year now and it's amazing how even now new phones yet to be released aren't even at this level.

Also the argon looks pretty good. Dat 4g of ram and adreno530

Nexus 5 and it's not really even close

see and

>Android BlackBerry
you're doing it wrong

Nah, that would be the $99 Stylo 2

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FSV8782/

Specs:
>4-core A53 CPU @ 1.2 GHz
>Adreno 306 GPU
>2GB RAM
>16GB internal + micro SD slot up to 2TB
>720p 5.7" screen (~258 PPI) with precision stylus input
>13MP back camera and 5MP front camera
>removable 3,000 mAh battery

>applefags can't even open this

Yes they can

Bot without jailbreak or having to jump through millions of hoops to do so lmao.

>installing an app = jumping through millions of hoops
Sure thing kid

Cheers m80s, knew I wasn't thinking right.

Yea, bb10 was enjoyable. I was in a pinch for a new phone when my passport died. Picked up the priv

>galaxy s4 isntead of a 5s

Lol, are you retarded?

s4 was abandoned more than 2 years ago, the 5s still has 2 year of support remaining at least. Not to mentions its much faster.

>Go to 4chins
>see webm
>open it in a new tab in safari
>open it through VLC
>manually have to press play
>iPhone runs out of ram
>switch back to safari
>wait for it to reload fucking everything
>repeat until iPhone crashes
Oh yeah bro that's totally not jumping through millions of hoops.

why are you using Cred Forums on your phone

It's clearly not

Why not?

But why

Cause I can.

This, s4 are trash. Nexus for a personal phone, iPhone for a business phone.

Because you want to browse Cred Forums and your phone is the only device capable of doing so?

>s4 was abandoned more than 2 years ago
The boost variant gets OTA updates.

>the 5s still has 2 year of support remaining at least.
I guess but it has all the problems listed in >Not to mentions its much faster.
It's not. The snapdragon 600 is way faster than the aplel A7. In general the S4 will perform miles better especially since it has 2GB of RAM despite having a high res 1080p screen.

Why are you even defending a 480p phone? LMFAO

>itoddler can't handle the banter
>"le why are le you doing le thing I can't le properly le do?!!!111oneoneoneX((----"

>OTA updates
Worth shit if youre stuck in 5.0.. All those memory leaks

>I guess but it has all the problems listed in

Yeah, some of those are real problems, most of them are bullshit though. iPhone is still a better phone overall, simply because its faster, secure and gets updated.

>he snapdragon 600 is way faster than the aplel A7
u must be joking right?

And the iPhone with 1gb of ram competes with androids with 4gb. Android with 2gb = lagdroid

>Why are you even defending a 480p phone?
Because its 326ppi. Perfectly good.

>Cred Forumsentoo poorfag virgins use Cred Forums on their phones

jesus.. how old are you guys? Next thing you tell me you still play video games

I have a Nexus 5x but that is mostly bullshit

>Worth shit if youre stuck in 5.0.. All those memory leaks
Source?

>Yeah, some of those are real problems, most of them are bullshit though.
As an ex iPhone 6 user I fully disagree. All of those things were big major problems for me.

>iPhone is still a better phone overall
Not with that fuckhuge list of problems. If you payed attention you would know that the list is also incomplete. It doesn't mention other retarded things like the 100MB mobile data download limit and iOS updates bricking your iPhone.

>simply because its faster
Sure but they only beat current Android phones by ~10% and cost 2X as much while having all the problems mentioned.

>secure
They're not. In fact iOS is one of the most vulnerable and insecure mobile OS to date. It's full of confirmed software AND hardware backdoors.

>gets updated.
Which cripple older iPhones. Of course aplel is happy to offer you a solution: just buy a new one :^)

>u must be joking right?
It literally is though. Not by much though.

>And the iPhone with 1gb of ram competes with androids with 4gb. Android with 2gb = lagdroid
Whatever mobile OS you use RAM will be used for apps, their cache, and web pages. No way around this which is why aplel loaded 3 fucking GB of RAM on the iPhone 7 plus.

>Because its 326ppi. Perfectly good.
So You would unironically still defend apple if they put a 240p screen on an iPhone as long as it was 326 PPI? K

>Source
Android 5 is full of memory leaks, just google it

>As an ex iPhone 6 user I fully disagree. All of those things were big major problems for me.
Seems like you are lying to me, if you think those are problems you never had an iPhone in your life

>Not with that fuckhuge list of problems. If you payed attention you would know that the list is also incomplete. It doesn't mention other retarded things like the 100MB mobile data download limit and iOS updates bricking your iPhone.
You keep talking about that picture, but most of the things said that are just wrong.
Also 100mb mobile data limit is for appstore apps, who gives a fuck

>They're not. In fact iOS is one of the most vulnerable and insecure mobile OS to date. It's full of confirmed software AND hardware backdoors.
Is much better than android. Android is not even encrypted

>Which cripple older iPhones. Of course aplel is happy to offer you a solution: just buy a new one :^)
yet, there is a video of an 2012 iPhone running iOS 10 perfectly in the OP

Delusion is a wonderful thing

>Whatever mobile OS you use RAM will be used for apps, their cache, and web pages. No way around this which is why aplel loaded 3 fucking GB of RAM on the iPhone 7 plus.
Retarded. iPhone 7 has 2gb it runs better than any android with 6gb
7+ has 3 because of the camera

>So You would unironically still defend apple if they put a 240p screen on an iPhone as long as it was 326 PPI? K
Oh I see now, you are just being retarded on purpose.

5 panjeets have been deposited into your account, rupee.

the SE is exactly the same as the 5 with the exception of a new processor and rear facing camera of course. I was hoping that there'd be some improvement to the screen like the 6 where the icons would appear to float and hover below the glass but nope

what are you talking about? the parallax hover effect you mentioned is software and its included in every phone capable of iOS 7 except the iPhone 4