Cred Forumsentlemen I come to you in my time of most dire need. A rogue lightning storm fucked up my G303 last night...

Cred Forumsentlemen I come to you in my time of most dire need. A rogue lightning storm fucked up my G303 last night, and now I need a new flawless mouse and a good value surge protector.

What do you folks current prefer? I'm looking at a list of mice used by pro CS:GO players and I'm seeing Zowie pop up a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw
tomsguide.com/us/logitech-g403-prodigy,review-3877.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zowie are expensive, still good mice. I like the FK1 but it is too uncomfortable to use for non-FPS stuff. If you want one of those I recommend getting another daily driver mouse, then use the Zowie for CS

g402 got the best captor
Zowie are meme tier and really shitty

I should say, I'm sort of put off of logitech at the moment. I scrapped my G302 after a few months because the feet started to peel off, and now my G303 has been fucked up due to some sort of power issue.

Although the G-PRO does seem tempting. I like a simple mouse with the highest precision and not a lot of buttons. I guess this one is the successor to the G303?

youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw

This guy has TONS of mouse reviews. Everyone is jerking off over the Logitech G Pro/G403. Everyone is saying that the PMW3366/3360 sensor is perfect.

Or just buy another g303

the g303 and g pro have the same sensor, but I'm guessing there's differences in the buttons? Only thing I could think of besides the obvious shape difference.

Thanks. I'm really here just to know what everyone is currently jerking it to.

Is the g403 the current best all-around mouse? I play FPS, but not exclusively, I also do a lot of programming, so I'm hoping it's not too uncomfortable to use. I'm undecided between it, the g pro, or another deathadder chroma, even though my last two deathadders 2013 got double click problems really fast.

Zowie EC1-A.

Is the G-pro brand new? I'm having trouble finding it in Canada, and it's $140 on amazon where the G303 is $95.

I use a Razer Death adder 2013 and it is great! I would recommend it.

Get a surge protector with a built in battery. The battery does better than most surge protectors.

>A rogue lightning storm fucked up my G303 last night
The mouse shills are getting more and more creative.

Dude here's what happened.

I sit down at my computer this morning, after a thunderstorm the night before. I put on my headphones and I hear this constant morse code-like beeping at about 4 times per second. The cursor on the screen was moving about 2FPS.

I restart the computer, and both those problems go away, but now suddenly everything is scrolling non-stop. I unplugged the mouse, uninstalled the driver, plugged it back in and the same problem persists. I plug in my old G302 and the problem goes away.

I took the G303 to my upstairs computer, plug it in, same thing happening. What else could have caused this to happen?

Anyway, I think I'm going to go with the Zowie EC2-A fellas. Thanks.

pls respond

This wouldn't have happened if you had just bought a wireless mouse.

Tomshardware gave it a bad review, that's all I know.

tomsguide.com/us/logitech-g403-prodigy,review-3877.html

How is 7/10 a bad review?

Just got mine through the mail today. What a great mouse coming from the g500

Honestly?
The cyborg Rat 7.

Just get a g402 desu