Just had to wipe my android phone, I need a good new keyboard

Just had to wipe my android phone, I need a good new keyboard.

Fleksy

/thread

Hackers keyboard

only good option

Does it support gestures? I've seen some reviews saying it doesn't, but reviewers on the play store are 99% of the time actual morons

Just use AOSP, it's the best one.

Hacker's Keyboard.

OP Here, fleksy seems fine for now. Any ways to make my phone run smoother? Ive got CAF chromium. But not much else.

thumb keyboard is the only keyboard with a non shit tier landscape layout

android keyboards are all dogshit

Google keyboard is the only one that isn't absolute shit, and it's still terrible.

Keymonk is the best swiping keyboard. Fleksy is the best touch type keyboard. Both are abandoned.

i'd go with swiftkey, but they were bought out by microsoft and they had a data leak incident where users would get other user's suggestions. Pretty fucked. Google keyboard is ok, but no thumb layout.

Device info would be appreciated.

1/2

2/2

Goodbye for now friends. Dont let thread 404

Is your phone stock? Any modifications at all? Root? xposed? bootloader unlock?

Nope. bootloader unlock costs 25 usd and root needs bootloader unlock for this phone :(

well shit, that's a serious detriment. Only advice i have is to use airplane mode in low service areas, your mobile radio will spend less battery looking for a signal. Also the usual force stop rogue apps sucking up battery, and you could try to use greenify non-root on the play store.

Tried it b4 wipe and it dindu shit.
Guess ill try again.

>dumbass has GPS on while running out of battery

oh yeah, that too. disable location services when you don't need it.

It was turned of literally seconds after the screenshot.

No need for flaming friendo.

Plus i normally have it off, but since the wipe, its been on.

You've already got it.

blackberry keyboar. it even has control shortcuts, ctrl+a, ctrl+c, not to mention least aggressive typing correction system i could think of. it's good.

Swiftkey. Ignore botnet memes

Switfkey beta, if you want a keyboard with lots of customization and languages available.

I remember there was another one like that and way more lightweight, but iirc it died like 2 years ago.

>I remember there was another one like that and way more lightweight, but iirc it died like 2 years ago.

Yeah it was called [spoiler] SwiftKey

DuckDuckGo, OrBot, F-Droid, Clover

/thread