What cup does Cred Forums use? I am considering getting this one

What cup does Cred Forums use? I am considering getting this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01GK50Y6I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
austinkayak.com/products/14993/Yeti-Rambler-20-Insulated-Tumbler.html
walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-20-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Tumbler/49772705
amazon.com/dp/B00HYOGUM2
amazon.com/dp/B005PO9T44/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_opB5xb83W0VW5
walmart.com/ip/Thermos-16-Ounce-Tumbler-Smoke/37680205
stanley-pmi.com/store/stanley/en_US/pd/productID.325297900
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stanley
Built like a tank with lifetime warranty

This one.
It's pretty good.
I'm considering a water bottle too

Link? Also tell me a bit more about the quality.

One of the reasons why I want the Tumbler is because they have this for it.
amazon.com/gp/product/B01GK50Y6I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

>Starbucks

Bump. I really need a cup to use in my setup.

If I'm going to have one cup to use all the time I like to be able to wash it by hand and most of those metal cups have too narrow of a mouth to fit my hand in without pain. They also lack a leakproof lid. Splash proof =/= leak proof. I use a gigantic blender bottle protein shaker cup.

Too poor to afford the real thing ??

YETI FTW

Link me, I just need a good cup honestly. I can afford it.

That is true, but a blender bottle?! Bleh.

WAIT this ISNT a flashlight??

RTIC stuff is worthwhile if you don't have any desire to go to a walmart or aren't near one.

RTIC, Yeti, Ozark trail [walmart] is all the same. I have all three.

Let me guess.
Because cups are technology.

Stanley is a meme. RTIC basically cribbed all of yeti's stuff directly, made it in china, without a fat profit margin. They're a good choice. Walmart's brand is a couple bucks cheaper without free shipping (RTIC free ships from $20-30) so if you're close to a walmart in stock, Ozark trail is the same shit, if not RTIC. Otherwise, there's a million knockoffs for more on amazon (but less than YETI) and finally more for YETI if you're a brandwhore.

Keeping cold for 24 hours is no joke, I've had ice stay frozen in here for 24 hours.

Flashlight??

none, i didn't fall for the caffeine jew

Are the Walmart ones any good? I don't want to get a knockoff because usually they don't last as long.

Who says they have to be for coffee? I want one for water, teas, juices, soda, or whatever I am going to be drinking.

Which one is this?

austinkayak.com/products/14993/Yeti-Rambler-20-Insulated-Tumbler.html

Looks good!

none of that shit needs an expensive cup, recycle a fucking bottle and put it in the freezer if needed you consumerist whore

best.

YETI is suing walmart over design patents and such. Take that as you will.

I have YETI, RTIC, and Walmart (Ozark trail) tumblers. I put it all in the wash (including lids) according to YETI (and not RTIC or Ozark Trail) instructions. Everything lasts and perfectly interacts.

RTIC generally better guarantees than YETI, if you're worried about that

They're fine for coffee although I generally restrict coffee to the lowballs and dishwash the lids quickly (YETI or RTIC, walmart doesn't knockoff the lowball)

Whenever I see these I think "that motheruckers too poor for a Yeti"

Is it comfortable to use at the desk with water and shit?

Fuck.. Don't know which one to get user... This actually looks pretty good.

>supporting China

>Using trip code
Opinion discarded

yes, keeps hot stuff for 12 hours without problems if you have the lid closed. Cold stuff even more.

The Yeti 20ounce won't be disappointing from a performance perspective... RTIC doesn't crib the 20oz yeti form factor, Ozark Trail (walmart) does:

Whenever u see that trip I think "solo dick in anus"

What is the price?

I'm sure I look like a pretentious shit drinking coffee from my vacuum tumbler everyday, but this one works great, even after a year of use.

here
Submitted reply early:
walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-20-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Tumbler/49772705

If you get a 30oz yeti knockoff (which are all the same as far as I can tell), just get a handle on amazon that's compatible RTIC/YETI/Ozark trail/etc.

And? YETI targets a niche interest, now they're trying to make themselves a brand. Same shit happened with mech keyboards.

yea YETI is suing walmart becuase of the similarities...the YETI/Ozark Trail lids are even interchangeable.

I got an Ozark Trail one, it was $10 seems to work just as well as my friends YETI

Thermos.

got it from amazon but I remember it was a huge discount because christmas and the prime trial.

Should I just get one of these Walmart ones? They are pretty fucking cheap, If it works just as good as a Yeti one I might as well save my money and buy it.

Yes get it they are pretty much the exact same, only cheaper. This is why YETI is suing Walmart.
There are videos on youtube of people comparing their performance, Ozark Trail works just as well as YETI

>no mention of zojirushi

the best combo of top design, cold/heat retention and weight/shape

only downside is that the largest size for their regular bottle is 20oz

you can put hot liquids in at near boiling and they will still be too hot to drink ~8 hours later
and if you put ice in with your cold drinks you can leave it for days
I once left my bottle at work over the weekend and it still had ice in it on monday

>Tumbler

Triggered.

Great, gonna buy myself a couple. Should I get a 30 oz and a 20 oz? What is each one particularly good for? I want to use them while I am at the computer and shit.

>is it comfy
I have a thermos like that one, its really good at keeping shit hot.
Ill put coffee in it before I head out the door and burn my mouth 4 hours later.
I've put hot coffee in it and fell asleep (I sleep a long ass time) and when I woke up it was at the perfect temperature to drink.

I bet it's expensive.

kek

That is good but honestly I drink more cold liquids than hot.

amazon.com/dp/B00HYOGUM2

pretty much as the others

I use hydroflask.
I've got a 24oz and a 40oz.
I like em

If I'm moving then either whatever is cheap and ergonomically convenient at Walmart or Target. If I want something that is TACTICAL and useful IN A SURVIVAL SITUATION then I'd shitpost in /k/.

If I'm working construction with Kwame, Tony and Juan then probably Thermos. Unless the city has an Amtrak station and a restaurant that make really good veal. Then I'm probably using whatever I was told to use at whatever price I was told to pay because the merch was found cheap and needs to get bought.

I havnt tried it with cold liquids. Mine is, and I think the one pictured is the newest version of mine, is 16(18?)fl.oz. Anything cold I have is usually 3 times that size and wouldnt fit.
The sticker I think said 8 hours of keeping it hot, and 6 keeping it cold.. maybe 12 cold.. idfk it should work good. Its vacuum sealed.

It is worth noting that the lid on my version is annoying and doesnt allow fluid/liquid exchange so so the vaccume of coffee commnig out stops the flow. Ive found that if I rotate the drink hole sideways and allow it fo flow out from a side angle and fill the rim of the cup that it isnt a problem. When the contents is 3/4 gone it isnt a problem anymore either.

fuck spellcheck, dont have time for that shit.

That sounds annoying

Oh yea I saw this one when browsing. I think I am gonna go with the Walmart ones though, those seem to be the best for the price.

Yea gonna get a 30 oz and a 20 oz from Walmart, they seem very good.

>40 oz
Isn't that a bit much?

Pretty much

Hydro flask

Rather get the Ozark one.

If you care about your health, not to mention the taste of your beverages, you want something either A) Glass or B) lead-free ceramic lined. Second to this is is high quality steel. No aluminum, plastics, or any sort of coating (ie Teflon / PFOA, and other shit that shows up in the blood stream and has negative long term health issues) in touch with your food and/or your lips. Food grade/medical grade silicone is acceptable for gaskets and possibly lids.

Double walled mugs (glass/ceramic etc) are a great feature for both hot and cold use. What do you plan to drink within it. What is your primary objective? Hot, cold, or both? Any special requests like steeping loose tea etcc..?

Gonna be drinking mostly cold beverages like water, arizona tea, juice, and possibly soda every once in a while.

The Ozark ones seems pretty good, I am really considering. Gonna probably buy it when I go to Walmart.
Stainless steel is good I imagine right?

Zojirushi SM-KHE48AG Stainless Steel Mug, 16-Ounce, Smoky Blue amazon.com/dp/B005PO9T44/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_opB5xb83W0VW5

Only real solution, otherwise you are buying a normie meme

Honestly, its better than some things but compared to glass and ceramic, it isn't that great - even in terms of beverage smell getting "into" the material (ie lots of steel driving tumblers for coffee get that "coffee stink" to them ), and most of them are not always using the same highest grades of steel, anyway. Also, look closely at the caps (usually plastic - find out what kind. Just because its BPA / BPS free doesn't mean its healthful for you. PVC or anything plasticizers are endocrine disrupting and are usually not labeled. There are some decent plastic/plastic-like materials, but its often better to try to avoid them entirely)

If you want maximum tech, quality, and health... buying what's available at Walmart on a given day probably isn't a very good way to go about it. I mean, if you need something now then okay, but if money is an issue or you only want to buy something really top tier, then I urge you to save your cash, order online when you find the best possible item online.

>Yeti, we can make this cup for $3 and sell it for $40 and sell a thousands of them
>Walmart, we can make this cup for $2.50 and sell if $10 and sell tens of thousands of them

The cups are identical, why pay more?

Yea the Walmart one seems pretty much exactly the same, including quality.

Also mate I doubt it's gonna be a health issue, like really.

Identical items are one thing (and lets not forget there are a fuckload of knockoffs. Hell, Walmart and KMart pioneered selling say.. power tools that were ALMOST the same as the one you'd get at another store, but had some plastic parts instead of metal, lower quality metals etc... , but I'd postulate that even in some health food stores I've not seen some of the better containers and bottles, much less just sitting around in a general retail environment.

Now, there is another argument to be made about not buying at Walmart for economic-social--political reasons, but aside from that I'm not talking about identical products.

It was untill I figured out to just turn it sideways.
It doesn't always happen. When I started taking it to class again I had actually forgot it even did that, went to take a drink and was like what the fuck, then remembered.

yeti makes a mig ass mug cup. thermos doesnt, otherwise I would have gotten the bigger one. I had to settle for a 16oz thermos because that was the biggest the had without getting some soup / mega sized thermos.
Its probably best that way though, if I had a 50 oz thermos Id just drink 50oz of coffee at a time and probably wind up having a heart attack.

LOL

That would throw me off from buying it though

that one you posted. Ive tried all of the brands and even the off brand one. They are all about the same. The brands have better tops though.

Should I get the Ozark one?

yeah man go for it.

You had one right? Also how many ounces do you recommend? Might say fuck it and buy both the 20 oz and 30 oz versions.

trust me, I have ocd and mild autism and it doesnt even bother me.
Its a good mug, wouldn't buy any other.

I like the 30oz ones, but thats just me. Between my roommate and I we have basically every brand in most sizes. There are some youtube videos that show they all hold ice about the same length of time.

Hmm post a link

>People are unironically buying expensive cups to carry around
>people are literally falling for the falling for memes meme irl
Just use a water bottle. It's not like you're constantly drinking coffe which you need to keep warm.

>It's not like you're constantly drinking coffe which you need to keep warm.
speak for yourself faggot.

Well I need something that is comfortable to use at my desk, I feel like 30 oz might be a little bit to big. Anyways, gonna probably just get both and some custom parts for the 30 oz.

I drink coffee literally every single day, I can't program otherwise.
I don't even need the caffeine, it's just my breakfast.

That's like ΒΌ litre, right?

I rather refill the cup with cold tap water and ice, water bottles don't really taste all that well. I don't even want to drink coffee, I want it to keep my water cold, and other cold beverages.

assorted Nalgene bottles
I also have a monoprice vacuum sealed bottle that looks similar to a very tall nalgene bottle, it is very nice, and somewhat expensive. I accidentally ordered it but like it so much I'm keeping it

1/6 of the entire population of the earth drink coffe every single day.
I do it too, but only for breakfast usually, if I need a caffeine boost later in the day I just drink an energy drink.

How do you not get extremely jittery and need to poop if you're drinking coffee constantly?

How does the cup know to keep something cold or hot ???

nobody knows to this day, some claim it is an alien technlology.

link for what? Its like $20 at any walmart.

Fuck off.

>wanting more xenoestrogens in your water supply
'no'

>inb4 b-but its B-BPA f-free
kys

>How do you not get extremely jittery

By not drinking energy drinks.
Those things are designed to prevent you from falling asleep while cramming in college.
Go eat real fucking food instead of that chemical crap.

Also, I don't drink coffee constantly, I have a 2 hour window to drink it after I opened it and it never lasts that long.

maybe I like the taste of xenoestrogens

whatever, you boipussy n-no homo fags make me sick

Walmart version of this. They're all the same, all come from the same factory in china while it's only $9 burgerbux.

Oh I didn't know that. Well what is the name at least.

Woah I think this would be perfect for taking to the park and shit.

Gonna buy myself two, gonna go to Walmart one of these days.
How do you like them so far?

>"RTIC"
>"ARTIC"
>americans pronounce "ARCTIC" as "ARTIC" and think this is clever wordplay when it's phonetically incorrect

>Oh I didn't know that. Well what is the name at least.
I think you meant to reply to me, its just a thermos mug. looks like this one
walmart.com/ip/Thermos-16-Ounce-Tumbler-Smoke/37680205

I think the ones they have now have the band around it like the user about 5 replies ago has.

I have a mighty mug, works great. Main feature is a vacuum seal at the bottom, which prevents it from being knocked over.

Looks really good

Agreed.

same here, only I use the widemouth ones because i use them for protein shakes as well and I need to be able to dump the little measuring cup in

Water probably becomes warm quickly in one of these though.

nalgene bottles are a meme
it's the mark of the "lifestyle" gym-goer who takes selfies at the gym and drinks bulletproof coffee smoothees instead of breakfast.

Lol it really does look like that, and this confirms it.

.....oooorrrrrr its just a waterbottle.
Don't get so butthurt.

No

I recently got the Walmart one, the 30 oz seems a bit too big so I'm probably going to pick up the smaller version as well.

Yea now that I am looking at it, for sure it's a bit to big. I might just get the 20 oz and order a handle for it instead of both the 30 oz and the 20 oz.

Yeti is a meme for chads

mah nigga, hydroflask masterrace reporting in.

Post in /bst/

Bump

Rich people aren't rich because they overpay for everything...

I use this OP

I wish it were made of metal but other than that it's perfect cheap too. Nobody makes a big tumbler with a wide enough mouth for my hand to fit in with a truly leak proof lid. So blender bottle it is...

If that's plastic, then no way. Unless you like xenoestrogens, get stainless steel or glass. It's a good design though.

Good to see informed Anons here. Even BPA-free can be bad. Avoid plastics when possible and go with BPA-free if you must use plastic containing your beverages or food.

One of the Redbubble travel mugs with the MCRN logo stamped onto it. So far it's been pretty comfy, 16oz capacity, solid metal construction, all components dishwasher safe, keeps hot drinks at a drinkable temperature for over two hours, lid is remarkably leak proof - I was able to stand it upside down for 30 minutes, no liquid came out in that time.

Don't get the original model
Will stink up badly with no way ever of cleaning the inside, and will leak if turned upside down with the lid open

The new model doesn't retain heat as long, but is much easier to clean. Still need a brush to get the inside but after 3-4 weeks of heavy use the inside has stayed decent and the top is still cleanable without taking apart. The new model is much easier to take apart to if I wanted to soak it. Not bad at 17$ or whatever.

I use pic related. I've had it for five years and it's been pretty awesome. Had to buy another top thingy because the button broke after three years, but thats like thousand days of use, few cups of coffee nearly every day.

stanley-pmi.com/store/stanley/en_US/pd/productID.325297900
this is what i use, its not the prettiest but its durable and very easy to clean, and again buy it for the warranty alone

forgot pic
also dont buy chinkshit, a good thermos could last you for life

Still have one from the 80s laying around