How come the iphone costs 53 times this perfectly functional $15 pocket pc?

how come the iphone costs 53 times this perfectly functional $15 pocket pc?
i mean i know why, just how the fuck do people justify spending $800 on a fucking cell phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

creditkarma.com/question/what-score-do-cell-phone-companies-look-for-without-a-deposit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't, they just do it

Cuz rich, bitch...

iphones are a fashion statement.
people pay through the nose for fashion statements.
everyone spends their money stupidly, i don't judge.

it does bother me when iphone users post here, though, since we're supposed to be a technology board.

I sold my left kidney for an iPhone 7 :D

Retardation. There's no other explanation.

They're either rich or retarded.

Because they can?

/thread

You know what's the worst part? It's fucking poorfags buying these fashion statements on 2 year contracts. They end up getting cucked to death overpaying for their phone bill and pretending that they barely made rent last month.

>poorfags
>yet have credit that's good enough to get a contract

You just contradicted yourself.

Any poorfag can get on a contract these days, they don't mind bad credit. Cell carriers are so hungry for your money that they will take you in probably even if you just filed for bankruptcy yesterday.

Also poorfag is different from homeless. As long as you have a job then you can maintain a credit line and therefore shitty but acceptable credit in most places until you file for bankruptcy.

Cause iphone is aimed to people who make 100x the average wagecuck make

Ultrapoorfag

hmmmm

creditkarma.com/question/what-score-do-cell-phone-companies-look-for-without-a-deposit

Moron.

Yet I have a 13" MacBook Air, iPhone 6 Plus 128gb, an $800 watch (mechanical, not smart watch), and an Xbox One. So who's poor now?

See

People who can't afford other luxuries settle for an expensive phone. Wealthy people show their money with huge villas and shit, rich people buy expensive vehicles they don't need, higher class buy the biggest house they can get, middle class post their vacations to Europe and poorfags get iphones.

see

And people on here wonder why no one, and I mean no one, respects this board.

I mean do any of you have any valuable credentials? I'm not talking about a fucking CS degree, I'm talking about a big time title.

I'm a QA Analyst and seeing this shit makes me sick. You guys don't know your asses from a hole in the ground.

And appletards on here wonder why no one, and I mean no one, respects iToddlers.

Yet you couldn't do my job in two lifetimes, pal.

Cell phones have always been fashion statements.

Even the bricks in the 80s made people drool.

All the way up to the iphone there was always an It phone.

palmpilot Blackberry then the razor

Anyone remember that shit? Anyways, its fucking horrible that apple is still dominating almost 10 years later.

No one cares about your title or achievements on an image board where being anonymous is the standard.

Says the NEET

>Coz its Apple bro!
>My friends have one!

only reason I'd get one is for the "customer support" aka intentionally break the logic board and still be able to get a new device under warranty. I kek at the ifags who pay to repair their phones

>I'm a QA Analyst

He says with pride.

Jesus fuck.

Don't flatter yourself. Just because you love it doesn't mean everyone would want to take dicks up my ass for a living.

When I make over $60k a year without a degree, I do. Now eat a dick, Fandroid faggot.

Not smart enough to be a QA engineer huh.

Are you brain dead. any and every company will approve you as long as you have no owing balance with them. Credit lines for phones means fuck all.

I worked at several companies through highschool/college every one was the same. people would come in and get a high end phone, only to get service cutoff a few months later due to overdue bills. They'd either cancel and go somewhere else only to do the same or buyout the contract.

The worst though, was lower income families that just had to have the newest samsung or iphone. you could see their kids starving or the car they came in fall apart, as they setup that new iphone 7 of theirs.

I dunno. My Note7 copy (LG Stylo2) is a pretty sweet phone.

As if

More like aimed to everyone including wagecucks but priced at what they shouldn't be able to afford to rob people

>60k a year
>Literally 165 bucks per day.

Haha oh wow. I own a small restaurant and a couple of offices I bought with the profit from the restaurat that I now rent in México and even the small restaurant makes more money than that. I'm literally a middle class young adult making more money than you in a third world country. Have fun with a life with no residual income you mongoloid.

>Only making 60K
> I know high school drop outs making double
Shit the guy who holds my door gets paid more.

I just got a 5$ old phone
it plays mp3, browses the net with gprs to check basic stuff, has facebook etc
why would I need anything else?

To play downwell and get dick pics from 13 year old boys on snapchat.

I never buy phones on contract. Always unlocked.

>how the fuck do people justify spending $800 on a fucking cell phone
They don't. Not up front anyways. They usually just go on Apple's payment plan or their carrier's "0 down" promotion of the week.

lol, somebody should screencap this embarrassing applenigger.

>QA
>thinks he knows shit about technology
you poor soul

fashion