Who here doesn't own an Apple product? I wanna beat your asses

Who here doesn't own an Apple product? I wanna beat your asses

Question for non-apple users. Do your products also feel good when using?

I do but it sucks famalam
Yes it does, feels good to change the icons and rice the fuck of it

Be gentle, user.

Don't hurt you're wrist, Nancy.

Oneplus 3 here. Same exact machining process. Same aluminum, you cuck

I own a 2009 Macbook Pro that I don't use anymore because it's a piece of shit and barely lasted 2 years. I currently use a System76 Kudu laptop and a Oneplus One as my phone.

I'm honestly kinda sad that they switched to aluminum. The sandstone back of the One feels so goddamn nice.

> he can't fix his own hardware.
2009 macbooks were easy to work on.

I think I got some apple juice in fridgeratders.

I have a Mac Plus in a box that I haven't touched in like 20 years.

I had an iPhone 4 once

I use a dead iPod as a coaster if that counts

So I'm stupid.. but I still make more money than you, care to explain?

i have had apple products, i had an iphone4s but moved to android for sdcard support

i had a 2010 macbook but it died recently and started to use my work laptop more.

they are pretty much the same fucking items one just looks better and costs twice as much

Why do apple haters have this huge superiority complex?

The same reason why apple lovers believe in their own shit.

Go ahead. Pound my ass ;)

Most of that crap is made to piss off the apple cultists who still haven't gotten over that steve jobs is dead.

Cmere

Apple is for niggers senpai

You have autism

Look at the file size.

I used to love apple in the early days. PPC + unix workstation was awesome. As of 2004 apple became shit. So bad that I lose nostalgia of good apple each day. I have a MBPr2015 and hate that there is nothing to with it besides own it. Coding ia nice on the "retnameme" screen but that's about it.
>everyone makes more money online than everyone else.

I owned an iPhone4, an iPod nano and and iPod touch.
In retrospect those were mediocre quality products, they weren't the best on the market, and they easily malfunctioned compared to the OP1 I've been using for the last 2 years.

I had the Iphone4 during 2 years too : the sound deactivated and the power button had to be replaced which means the phone call sensor didn't work since then.
The iPod nano : the volume down button was stuck, no repair possible, and I sold it back for half the price.
The iPod Touch ; it was OK, but the camera was disappointing, even for 2010, and no FM radio.