I have decided to switch to med school after this year is done. I've wasted my time on this CS shit for far too long...

I have decided to switch to med school after this year is done. I've wasted my time on this CS shit for far too long. I won't be making anyone's life better at the end of the years of study.

CS isn't fulfilling me. It's too easy and repetitive. I curse the people who talked me into studying it.

Someone still has to write the firmware in your medical equipment, faggot.
They're the real heros.

cool story

k?

do.. you think anybody cares?

so pathetic.

study math, become data analysis cuck

Nice blog.

you mean middle school teacher?

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

Nice blog post faggot

am I missing something here

Look at the file sizes.

>med school
enjoy sleepless nights in residency

You can do med and CS togheter since it's too easy. You can develop tools for the med area to save american lifes.

>american lifes

I'm not American

A middle school math teacher doesn't need a math degree kek

>1.2 mm followers

milimeter followers? is the Zuck making people retarded on purpose?

Med school is great for normals! Fall into place and walk in line like the corporation, oops I mean hospital, commands. The mainstream is a hell of a drug, cuck.

BLACKED

Doctors tend to be sociopaths.

>t. unemployed NEET

>It's too easy and repetitive
If you're so smart, why don't you solve CS and make a billion dollars?

Enjoy being unemployed OP

Not at all, friend!

all you need for admission to medical school is a bachelor's degree and the mcat. if you use your electives to take the extra science classes you wil have everything you need for your mcat during your undergrad cs degree (algebra based physics, general chemistry, organic chemistry, general biology)

i work in healthcare analytics and there are opportunities for doctors in IT if you have interest. I work with a whole bunch of physician, nurse and pharmacy informaticists and the work is pretty interesting

compression?

judging by the offspring

more like CRAPPED