Ok guys so I'm trying to play skyrim on pc through my tv, but I'm not getting any sound through my tv...

Ok guys so I'm trying to play skyrim on pc through my tv, but I'm not getting any sound through my tv. I have my TV set to default sound or whatever in my control panel. I'm also on windows 10, can anyone help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/751070/e3cfec0738/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried turning it off and then back on again?

Who is this semen demon

My tv or my computer? But no I have not.

/sqt/

What connection type are you using, only HDMI and DP transfer audio signals.

It's hdmi

I have no clue

If you're too stupid to figure this out put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger with your toes.

Cred Forums is not tech support

Who is this jism schism

>that doujin
Fuck you.

Eat my dick cunt

You have a dick cunt?

Pics please.

Oh so clever

Kill yourself, really I mean it.

Who is this cum plum?

Who is this seminal sentinel?

Will you do it for me?

These are great

Had the same problem, ended with HDMI+P2

sauce?

OP before any of us even begin to help you, be honest: did you spend more than 10 minutes googling your problem?

Check in the sound devices list if your HDMI appears, well I dont reall exactly what was it called, but if it does not appear either your vidcard HDMI does not have that capability or you intalled it wrong.

Check if your tv have an audio input. Some TV's "know" when your video signal comes without audio and take the audio signal from the audio input.

If you have Nvidia, I think you need to have the HD Audio installed with the drivers in case you unchecked it.

Wow, so Cred Forums actually IS your personal tech support

I did actually. I'm still googling stuff

Your hdmi cable prolly isn't carrying any sound, mate.

I know right! XD

SAUCE YOU FUCK

It's the same one that I use for my consoles

Your gpu prolly doesn't have audio output, or your playback settings are fucked.

Do other programs output sound through the TV?

>thinly veiled sauce thread
fuck off

I fixed it. It was actually very simple and I'm ashamed

Tell me what it was

LINK IT!

So I needed to change my display options so that it only played through my tv, but some of my f buttons don't work so I haven't done that in awhile. I just remembered randomly that I have to do that

Care to explain how you did it?

I just typed in display in my search bar, and I don't remember exactly what it said. But the settings icon was next to it, and it said something about display

Simplified version lol

Well, that sucks. I was trying to use a single monitor setup. I'll try it later anyway, thanks user.

Install gentoo

Idk why it does that, but playing through my laptop and tv at the same time makes my computer shit.

looks like Shindol stuff

exhentai.org/g/751070/e3cfec0738/

Do you have an AMD video card ? Sometime the HDMI audio driver will shit itself and completely stop working.

Thanks