What can a macbook air do that cheaper netbooks can't?

What can a macbook air do that cheaper netbooks can't?

There's a very big price difference between the macbook air and something like a HP stream 11.

Other urls found in this thread:

laptopmag.com/articles/windows-10-vs-os-x
zdnet.com/article/windows-10-unequivocally-better-than-os-x-on-apples-new-macbook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get you laid

If you need a pretty fruit logo to get laid then you seriously fucked up in life

Alternatively, if you can get laid just by having an apple on your laptop, that's quite impressive.

If you have to ask, you'll never understand the answer.

i whip out my macbook air when 'm walking dont the sidewalk, that's how light it is. Plus everyone looks at me girls and guys. If you want to turn heads, get a macbook air like me

Are you kidding? Buy one and see for yourself!

I do the same with my Asus t100ta, plus it has a touch screen so it's easier to use, plus I can undock it so it's even easier to use on the go as a tablet and just dock it in when I'm at a desk and want to use it as a laptop.

When is the new macbook pro coming out? I need a refurbished older one for app development

Wow that is one good looking girl!
Never ahahahaha!

Netbooks like the stream are incredibly slow in comparison.

At what? Facebook?

The specs may be slower, but the end result is the same.
>light, portable facebook machine with good battery life

Shit face, good body.

I bought a Macbook pro because I could afford it and I needed a non-plastic shit laptop (rules out windows laptops) for university. It's fast as hell, handles Photoshop and my DAW nicely. That's all I need it for.

Not to mention that the trackpad and keyboard both shit all over Windows laptops. Even if you hate Apple, thats very easy to see. I cringe when I have to use trackpads on Windows laptops. I also plug in my laptop 2x a week usually and it lasts through 5 days of classes and work at home.

Don't let poorfags on Cred Forums steer you away from a quality laptop. Just because a $40 laptop running XP boots up and runs notepad doesn't mean you should use that as a daily laptop.

>virgin

install gentoo
n
s
t
a
l
l

g
e
n
t
o
o

>because I could afford it
No one cares you retarded poorfag.

Macbooks have a nice touchpad and only that, everything else sucks. osx is inferior to windows.

zdnet.com/article/windows-10-unequivocally-better-than-os-x-on-apples-new-macbook/

It has a decent OS. Also the stream has shit specs. The 13" MBA has an i5, 8 GB of RAM and 128 of SSD in the base model, the 11" 4 GB of RAM but there's a 8 GB option available. The stream 11, last time I checked, had a fucking Celeron, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of eMMC.

>May 18, 2015
OS X Yosemite is not the current version. Can you compare Windows 10 with a more current version, like El Cap or Sierra? ;)

Are you daft?

>What can a macbook air do that cheaper netbooks can't?
Run OS X I suppose.
But seriously, the only Apple product I'd consider is the MBP

You can't carry other netbooks around, only the MBA? Damn.

Pro tip, Windows doesn't make computers

>Public beta of El Cap

Not even the surface?

>mods deleting all the non anime ops
This just makes me want to make threads with 3d women in the op.

Fleece you of hard earned coin for sub-par performance.

Still not made by Windows

a Mac = a laptop that runs Mac OS
a Windows laptop = a laptop that runs Windows

thats clearly what I meant, I know Windows doesn't make laptops.