Is this true? Can a FaceTime camera really not be hacked?

Is this true? Can a FaceTime camera really not be hacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
bvog.com/?post=IDqhYQu5qGGMPpyk5
hondachat.com/showthread.php?t=IDqhYQu5qGGMPpyk5
gofundme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_pixel_sensor
youtube.com/user/CTFxC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot to hide your name in one spot

Let`s get the cunt! EEEEEEEEEEhehehehehe

It can be hacked but you'd know about it is the point.

Anything but USA, China and Iran's goverment shit can be hacked

Idk you remember how the FBI asked apple for a backdoor

Apple is secure af

OP you should be more worried about losing wai lol fat bastard

I looked but don't get it. Where did you find his name?

Sorry but if I told you my methods I would be kicked out of the guild of 1337 haxors

You can add him as a friend though:

facebook com/sirplease

Yeah I do remember. Apple and Tim Crook told them to fuck off.

Good job, user. You get a gold star.

not him but you can just google image search the profile picture thumbnail

You ever have gyro? It's delicious :)

never heard of it

Ahh. It's mediterranean. You should try it, Mr. Robot.

Anyway, back to my point.

Should a Mac user cover their webcam? If so, why?

They should cover their webcam - you wouldn't want to risk anybody watching you doing sexual things with your same-sex partner after hacking your gay fucking macbook pro, would you? I mean, Mac users have a statistically higher chance of being homosexual than users of operating systems, so I'm just generalizing based on statistics, but you wouldn't want to have it broken to your parents that you're gay through what they would probably describe as "some kind of weird, online sex thing", when you're probably saving that for an argument with your dad when he asks you why you never go hunting with him and the boys, would you?

the comment only talks about how it's not possible to enable the camera without enabling the cameras' light
in no way does this mean it can't be remotely viewed

I have my cam covered for years but I still feel like I'm being watched while I fap to hentai

You know anywhere that delivers them nearby you fatboy?

Maybe l`ll treat you.

1703 Chelmsford Cir
Newark, DE 19713

right?

Lol fuck you

Yeah true. I mean I'm watching this boring ass IP camera in some random ass country right now. Why? Because people seem to forget a simple thing called a password.

No, it just can't be turned on without the LED showing unless you hardware mod it.

Of course it can still be hacked.

Seriously, dude?

>making fun of people for poor security
>after attempting and failing to hide your identity in the OP

Who said I was making fun of them? It was in France. Just pointing out a flaw in their security. It's not that deep lol

bvog.com/?post=IDqhYQu5qGGMPpyk5

>Mac users have a statistically higher chance of being homosexual than users of operating systems
does that mean there are more CS graduates among Mac users?

I click a link in the facebook and my cam gets enabled even if disabled in device manager

Which one of you invalids is using Tor?

Another loser from Pakistan.

Annnnnnnd a Jap.

All three of you morons clicked this: Not even having one iota of what it could be.

Watch out, we have a real hacker in the house

why do you think i used tor?

Because you're too poor to use a VPN.

i have two VPS's, but using them for untrusted connections is just as dumb as using my local connection, they're not anonymous, nor paid for with bitcoin or whatever

Who's the moose fucker?

Hey, tough guy. Calm down.

I'm not certain CS graduates know if they're gay or not. The hardest part about majoring in computer science is telling your mom you're still a virgin and that she can forget about having grandkids.

Who tried to dox me?

Deez nuts? I don't know.
Who are you?
Who am I?

nobody needed to, you opened the thread with a picture of yourself

You have random, possibly spoofed I.P.s of randos. They posted your picture, name, facebook, address. You've lost lad.

hondachat.com/showthread.php?t=IDqhYQu5qGGMPpyk5

OP stop haxing people or I`ll call up your mother Sandra at (302) 533-5270 and tell her you`re being naughty on le internet

Epic Bread.

Not gonna answer that, live in the dream land.
My browser prefetches links, kinda stupid.

Wow we have a bunch of rockstar hackers in here.

OP for future reference just don't post here anymore

>tfw using xp
Please no hack

The worst thing about this thread?
OP is a dirty pats bandwagoner

Holy shit this thread.

>yfw that's the guy's mother's number who appears to be looking at the comments in OPs picture
>but it's not OP
>it's a guy who wants to fuck guy in OP picture's mom
>and he missed getting her number last time they met
>and so he's socially engineered you into getting the guy in the picture's mom's number for him

SUCH A RUSE
U
C
H

A

R
U
S
E

Not OP but Pat's are p gud senpai. 3-0 without Brady. Nothing wrong with liking a team. Do people with Massachusetts heritage get a pass to not be called "bandwagoners"?

Nice try Chris

oo oo whats my name

Keep throwing things at the wall, eventually something will 404 the thread

Chris just needs to post his cp stash

gofundme com/2djy4smv

$15k goal!

My, quite the little scam artist aren`t we, Chris.

gtfo

Doesn't work for me senpai

Error 503 backend read error

Did you add the dot?

CMOS doesn't get power from the bus, or anywhere else, as far as i know. That's the point of the battery.

What is this?

Yes

Fuck please don't get me

>gofundme com/2djy4smv
dude this makes me feel shitty. Leave OP alone.

you're thinking of the CMOS SRAM chip used in PC's to store BIOS configuration

"CMOS" refers to a basic chip type (stands for "copper metal oxide semi-conductor"), and not a specific chip application

in this context, it's referring to a CMOS-based camera sensor (that part that detects light, aka, the "eye")
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_pixel_sensor

Where the fuck do I get the english version? image search only reveals moonrune matches.

Cred Forums doesn't have mods silly

i see, thank you kind user.

Why would you even take a screenshot of anything but the text?

Is this a disguised personal army request?

Chris is a cuck

anyone wanna help me out finding these since you see so good at finding things?

You didn't post mine

That's how every laptop or USB camera works.
Apple just likes to advertise it like it's something new.

I will miss this thread.

Chris I'm just going to give you a tip here because I'm feeling nice.

Don't bump the thread with your fucking pictures attempting to 404 it. The thread would've probably hit page 6 by now if you haven't been bumping.

That's the feeling of God being disappointed in you

Toasting in an epic bread.
First epic bread this week, good work.

Chris just post noodz of your sister Jennifer and all this will go away.

this
WE WANT JENNIFER

I will forever love you if you find this

Cred Forums here.

Chris your a retard. Stay on facebook.

We're still waiting Chris

>that projection

Beautiful.

Larry's Fund

Hi, my name is Christopher and I am the son of Larry. My father has been living on his own for the past 15 or so years. And not in the way you think. My father is homeless. The only thing he has is his car. My parents are divorced and have been for quite some time.

But don't let his good looks fool you, he is very sick. He was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and congestive heart failure as well as high blood pressure. He is on several medications that make him feel terrible. He doesn't have the energy to do things with me anymore like we used to. He suffers from PTSD after being the victim of a violent crime back when I was in middle school.

He was shot in the lower back in a dollar store robbery while heading to his night shift as a security guard and almost lost his life when I was living in Elkton, MD. They aimed at his chest but he tried to run and got shot. The person who shot him wasn't even 18 yet. And it has affected him ever since.

The only thing keeping him going is his disability check which isn't much and definitely not enough to live on. I would try to get him on a waiting list for housing but it might be too late. We don't know how much time he has left and I would love for my father to have some place where he can lay his head down at night in safety.

And I know what you might be thinking. "Why doesn't he go to a homeless shelter?" Well my father has too much pride to do that. Plus shelters are temporary. I wish I could give him his own place. That's why I came here.

I ask of you to give whatever you can. Anything will help. I just want my father to have a safe home that he can call his own.

Thank you and God bless.

this shit keeps getting better

>Well my father has too much pride to do that.

So you are going to beg and plead on his behalf?
And we are supposed to care when he clearly wont go and use the resources we pay our tax dollars for?

God bless you OP, you are a great son.

Nothing interesting has happened for almost an hour.

iBook G4 (Mid 2005) doesnt have this problem

fuck off retarded Cred Forums*dd*tor

I confessed that I clicked on the link because I'm a dum dum, but the lulz in this thread more than make up for fucking Chris knowing where I'm from.

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED WE TAKE THE FORM OF.... SUPER BULLY MAN

Rule number 1 when you just got rekt in your own thread, don't post a link to try and reveal the IP's of random users who most likely did nothing to you.

Holy shit, OP just sealed his fate and here he is pretending to be some super hacker online, talking about haxoring cams and shit

OP status: BTFO

I also clicked on purpose. I just wanted to see how accurate the geolocation would be

Still waiting for mine

This advice is stupid and obviously from a social retard.
That said though, point 20 is legit but they won't always orgasm more than once. My gf has a refractory period after she finishes and can only finish from clitoral stimulation.

me too

Christopher R Calloway

1703 Chelmsford Cir
Newark, DE 19713

Education: James H. Groves Adult High School
Wilmington, Delaware, Graduated June 2010

Experience: Z Market/HMSHost Station Attendant/Prep
Newark, Delaware, April 2013 - Present

Hobbies & Interests:
I have interests in music, medicine, computers.

Skills:
Microsoft Windows, Food Preparation

Sister: Jennifer Calloway
Dad: Larry Calloway
Mother: Sanda L Calloway

>Skills:
>Microsoft Windows, Food Preparation

Turn your TV on. Some guy Chris just killed himself in front of his sister Jennifer while whole neighborhood was watching

i fucking love gyro, theres a chicago gyro place by my house so fucking good.
they stopped seasoning their fries tho now its gay
tzatsiki is dope too

>food preparation
Never admit to being able to do this if you get a first aid job at a camp, they'll actually make you prepare food for everyone and it'll be a living fucking nightmare.

pics of sister?

>Skills:
>Microsoft Windows
my sides

Nice duplex

Unfortunately the rest of the family are not as massively retarderd as our friend christopher and it's a little harder to find info

You could always ring up the house and ask though

Alright, I think he learned his lesson of never posting form a private facebook account.

If OP is the tripfagger OP !vmL etc, then hopefully he has learned.

The bullytrain doesn't care, though.

How cuck do you have to be to make shitty photoshops to some random couple. Is this your bull, chris?

id put my penis in them

Oh dear lord we have reached top kek capacity.

>trippy
>4:19am

I think he wants us to smoke and stare at pictures of him and his sister bride

I'm Chris. 24, Delaware. Casual gamer, Christian, organ and tissue donor, lover of wildlife, all things technology, and music.

Trippy is the last name of the couple in the photos. They made vlogs and had a couple million subscribers however they both divorced I believe a year ago.

>implying tor is going to protect your candy ass from getting popped

holy fuck absolutely ebin

and he also does vlogs with his new wife now.
youtube.com/user/CTFxC

I actually remember who that is now. It didn't click. I think I watched his channel at one point a long time ago. I dont think I ever had the desire to post a collage on my facebook though.

This

t. army guy

And apparently and ant

>0 Friends

Seems accurate.

CMOS attached to a bus, lmao, CMOS is hooked up to a battery, it's where the BIOS stores its settings

>this thread
oh shit OP what are you doing

OH NO! HE HAS SOME IP ADDRESSES! WITH THOSE HE CAN DO...

LITERALLY NOTHING

Top lol

hey Cred Forumsuise turns out you can drive-by dox someone with a pringles can under your car connected to wi-fi, if you go around driving in it, knocking on peoples' doors and asking them their name.

>James H. Groves Adult High School
>Adult High School

Hope you're trolling

I don't think ypu know what Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor is.

are you retarded on purpose?

also nice thread OP, have a bump

Is this your sister OP?

I think op left hours ago

It never says that they're unhackable, it just says that the light will always turn on when the camera's on.

>This thread

Shut up Chris.

"Its not that deep"

Get the fuck out of here you 16 year old.

wew lads

Kek try to dos my 10 gbps line which is hosted by ibm

I member that the FBI ended up finding a way of doing it themselves and didn't tell Applel how. Anything can be hacked when you have hardware access.

jusus fucking christ

dont die thread

>putting tape on the camera
Why do people do this?
It leaves residue on the camera, so you cannot easily go back to using the camera.
might as well use a system you trust and use free software that does not access the camera and send it to someones server.

I did it because I knew in no way shape or form the camera would ever be used on my laptop. 4 years later the nail polish I painted on the camera lens is still holding and it puts my mind at ease.

I'm sure the Fedora installation has no interest in the camera, so it's more about paranoia than anything.

He didn't say it can't be hacked, he said IF it's hacked then the light will turn on. So you'll know it's hacked (if you're observant)

Neat. You have public records telling you how to communicate with them. Do you really think you can do anything with that IP?

If you think you can, here -- have mine.

Holy shit, cancer like this is allowed here?

You sound like you learned the word CMOS from building your first computer and you don't really understand what it is or what it means.

When building logic circuits you can connect the transistor between ground and your output (NMOS), between power and your output (PMOS), or between both (CMOS)

CMOS is just a type of logic. CMOS logic can be used to build a whole computer, or any subset of a computer. Memory built out of CMOS instead of using magnetic disks or capacitors or something is extremely fast but high power and expensive to produce. It's used for processor registers and system settings.

They told them to fuck off when people were killed. They gladly gave IPs away when piracy was in question.

zoomed words

>be Chris
>accidentally post identity
>people in the thread post your shit but just laugh it off
>you decide to trick and shove their IPs in their faces while most likely smirking about it

nice one

Nice one Chris lmao

Kek. IP more valuable than human life.

Why do you guys keep quoting this poster I can't see?

>be op
>be an idiot
>post screenshot of Facebook with a picture of you
>get all of your information exposed
>try to come off as le epic tough internet guy who doesn't care
>posts a few IPs that can be changed in order to try to make up for people posting his address, which cannot be changed easily

also, who cares? if anything, the epic hackers will see my ugly ass face staring into my computer.