This has been going on for years, is this the retarded onboard rootkit and ms went potato or something?

This has been going on for years, is this the retarded onboard rootkit and ms went potato or something?
You see, no matter if it is a new or old computer with new or old modem-router (all hardware new) I always seem to be getting infected by some rootkit or bootkit or whatever, as you can see from this prompt, a console session (a command prompt) seems to be initiated, meaning somebody has remote access, it wont go away and I've tried everything.

Did they go potato long ago and are just covering it up in newer versions? Because this looks retarded, anyone on win7 x64 to check?

Other urls found in this thread:

superuser.com/questions/528737/is-there-a-way-to-determine-if-a-user-logged-in-via-remote-desktop
gangstalking.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where are the tacos juan

I'm from Spain, Lucas.

In any way, do take a bit of thinking on this matter of possible hidden hardware rootkit/bootkits on our machines, Pierre.
Because it was going on since long ago.

it looks like a bootkit, meaning it hides in your hardware. every time you install a new operating system (software), it automatically installs itself again, there is nothing you can do other than getting a new computer.

It comes in new hardware too, including new computers, do consider the option of hardware being infected by default, since new windows versions don't allow for this basic check.

run malwarebytes to get more information about the malware.

could be an infected router as well.

Negative, I'm possitive at this point that there is deliberate hardware infection, I changed router aswell.

i can't find anything regarding 'spirevool' online.

you changed ALL of your hardware and the problem still persists?
anything with a storage chip basically.

and malwarebytes came up with nothing at all?

either you are doing something horribly wrong or you got owned good. this is some nsa level shit

>i can't find anything regarding 'spirevool' online

That's me.

This simply says that the computer is being monitored or manipulated user, what the fuck, you know people like nsa and ms spy on people, yet you don't want to know if strange people is spying on you besides your own country? War may become digital.

oh, my bad. embarrassing. i'm really sorry man, i'm tired and didn't really look at the screenshot. i thought that was a process not a user.
i probably got you worked up over nothing.

read up on wireshark and see what kind of packages are being sent and where to. alternatively run linux instead of windows.

superuser.com/questions/528737/is-there-a-way-to-determine-if-a-user-logged-in-via-remote-desktop

Pay debts then, Juan

I won't be able to, I understand the matter but I don't have a formal education, I wanted to learn by myself and I kind of noticed the hacking group I wanted to join seemed to know what was up, so I moved away from there and kind of decided to get rid of the problem by changing hardware so... yep, it's hardware based it seems.

>Pay debts

What debts

>20 dollars? what do you need 5 dollars for?

Oh, I figured this part, there is somebody and I'm telling you all that this is hardware based, since I changed all hardware, I'm amused you don't find this troublesome since it will affect your lives.

You don't get this I'm getting, I'm not some john

this is likely bait but if it isn't, you're legit retarded.

that's the local session, as in you, logged into that user, using that computer. if you right-click that user, and log it off, your current session is logged off and you're put back in the login screen.

it always counts as "console", desktop versions of windows don't allow concurrent desktop logins, remote or local, one is always disconnected when another user logs in, unless you make changes to allow for concurrent logins, but it becomes unstable.

you don't even deserve a bump, you're so stupid.

I'm already seeing strange activity, have you considered that this may be my worry, user?

yes, but I've also come to the conclusion that you're an idiot and don't know how windows works, so anything it does is alien voodoo to you.

have you considered the scheduled tasks? have you considered winSAT? have you considered every other fucking automated task that you're clearly too fucking ignorant to learn about instead of freaking out?

Get bent, idiot.

Besides, you should be using linux anyway, if you're so fucking paranoid. enjoy your moronic thread.

>have you considered

I've considered that this happens on clean windows installs on clean new shiny hardware, this is the most basic of basics and you're blind to it.

Fucking hell user.

Why does it suprise you that somebody wants to spy on you given snowden? Is it a show or something? Is he a tv star?

Have you tried installing an OS on a computer that isn't connected to a network? Does this also happen on linux?

>Does this also happen on linux?

Yes, to some degree but it's less obv since I spend less time on linux, as I'm into videogames.

Hilariously moving to consoles may help with the "console" problem. But doesn't solve the problem of YOU all being possibly infected as I've observed already weird glitches that are suspicious of tampering on a 360.

Remember that terrorists use consoles to communicate, we think its ingame, but it could be not and we may b spied on without our consent, I may have warned the whole world about this and it's hilarious where we are because this warning is some kind of well deserved pun that was intended.

Hey user, how do you say paranoid schizophrenia in spanish?

>how do you say paranoid schizophrenia

We have a word for that one, but we don't have one for "denial".

This is the most literal case of PEBKAC I've ever seen. Like, it's a local session. It means it's literally you. You want to get rid of it? Shut down your computer.

>This is the most literal case of PEBKAC I've ever seen

Somehow I think you are schizophrenic yourself and you are not noticing you talk to yourself.

Be careful not to kill yourself and your sons, satan, because you may be in denial and swallowing bad medicine.

Everybody with brains knew about all they spying years before Snowden. What makes you think you are worth the effort to spy on?

I'm just stating the obv, that we may be spied on by chinese peopel or whatever and everyone thinks: fuck year, usa!

Fucking hell user, you're missing the point, that because of a bad idea of misunderstanding, I've kept digging and there is errating behaviour both in consoles and pc hardware that's shiny new, and we don't know who's behind it, and you're all fuck year use, did I not tell that I never went to uni and that you have to get the info I've gathered and form your own opinion?

Are you not all sons of satan yet you kill each other? Do you do this for fun? Is this a silly game, are you silly people who kill each other or do you see each other's thoughts?

How do you know this accidentally discovered thing is made in US?

>there is errating behaviour both in consoles and pc hardware
Like what? And want made you think it's related to rdp? Botnets don't create Windows rdp sessions anyway.

You're delusional if you actually think the Feds are going to waste time and man power to bug some random faggot nobody with advanced nation-state level malware for no reason. If you're that paranoid "lern2windowsforensics"

>debts
it's for greeks, dummy

>Like what?

Erratic behaviour is erratic, are you dumb? Errors that indicate external activity that should not be possible, we know there is a program, but I just want to make sure you know it could be an enemy program that was initiated first and that you may be getting bad data.

>You're delusional

There is a program to spy on everyone, but not every nation is as transparent as the US, I've seen erratic behaviour that indicates this as a mistake because I don't have superior studies.

Just want to make sure you know the risk of not paying attention to the risk of considering yourself technologically superior when other countries can and will have tech that you know not about and is incompatible with yours, for example, I am mentioning that there is a possibility of digital war being hardware based and you may not find a problem soon enough.

>Errors that indicate external activity
Like what?

God bait, 7/10
The Cred Forumstards actually fell for it

Like modified data that doesn't add up when checking for hd errors, it's not a faulty hd, somebody's deliberately altering files and it could not be your friend, independently of if I am friend or foe.

>modified data
Show an example.

I'm being modified in real time and you know that there is no kill switch on your hands. And that I'm kind of being looked for, what is your move user, if I am friend or foe? You never made friends with me, and I see a coming ally.

It is a game: the game is called: real or false? and you play alone, since this is my life, I'm sure you fail to see the irony that I'm a very toxic person kin of a troll and a jerk, sorta POISONOUS.

Pretty sure this is just bait at this point. The mass collection of metadata via PRISM and other programs is not the same as state sponsored hacking.

My talk is allegorical to the soul and spirit actually, I'm just talking to more tech literate people (assumedly) this time, mr moureau.

You're trying to kill me and I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave.

>implying

Hey OP, check out this link. You are not alone.

gangstalking.eu/

No, do not make assumptions, have you not seen the notion of pharmaceutical scams? If someone warns you about visions and divine or demonic signs, you should ask.

You should doubt established dogma and "facts" lest you become a silly prank.

>users tab, lists all users logged into the machine
>one user listed
>based on the ID it's the first user to be logged into the machine since startup

No way this could be the user that's logged in and current viewing task manager, it's obviously a global conspiracy and Cred Forums must fight to take down this elite hacker conglomerate

Holy fuck man if the op's english wasnt so broken you would think these posts were written for a community theatre play about hacking.

The problem is that you are so much focused in your lie that you do no see the real threat of theatrically playing a play when you are being warned about yourselves.

Have you not noticed I don't act? I am merely forced yet I catch the forcer's favourite trick like a jojo character?

PC is new?
DBAN now.