So are any of you guys actually involved in technology or do you just talk about consumer technology and video games...

so are any of you guys actually involved in technology or do you just talk about consumer technology and video games all day?

I already earn a decent amount of money. I have no desire to become "alpha" or get a girlfriend, and I enjoy my time on here, so I see no reason to leave.

I already have a girlfriend and a decent income. I also go to the gym three times a week already, but I'm not sure what this "alpha" faggotry is about.

In any case, why would I want to leave this lovely place?

It is Cred Forums.
Obv the latter with dash of
>>install gentoo

Do you?

>become alpha
>it's "become healthy" literally
It's a meme picture.
btw I'm a girl

Nicely written, maybe this shall become my first steps.

>how to become a conformist lame-ass normie.jpg

I work in the service industry related to technology. Beyond that, I usually just talk consumer tech and vidya.

Also, implying I can't be a health human being with a job and a gf whilst still posting on Cred Forums.

I'm more inclined to say the majority of Cred Forums (excluding Cred Forums and the hentai boards) are just normal people with normal jobs and normal significant others.

Cred Forums is a Normie board. They're just underaged and edgy.

>so are any of you guys actually involved in technology
Yes

>become more alpha
>get a gf
>earn decent money
The first I have no interest in, the second I've had enough of and the last naturally follows the career path I'm currently on.

post feet

T e s t

I work in a repair shop, get good money fixing pc's and consoles

I am a front end dev (mostly PHP/JS), self taught from resources found here and on Reddit

I have a full time job at a local development agency and make $65K in the midwest, feels good man

this guide works
I have not been on Cred Forums for almost 2 years and my life has exponentially improved since then.

I use Linux, so yes, I am employed.

Windows doesn't get you a tech job unless you consider using office software a tech job.

ban me

test

Guys were you banned?

yes i was

Software engineer here, writing functional code for the living - so, I'd say pretty much.

About the meme pic:
the most important part is finding friends, it should be included in the first step. Obviously, try to check if they're not complete retards or suckers, - remember that the friends you choose define who you are, us humans are herd animals and get influenced one by other.
Afterwards everything will be easier.

I'm a controls engineer for an automotive assembly plant.

I wasted to much time here.

Goodbye faggots

>when digitalisation fails
>poor Tron

Can I into posting? Or is it a lies

>auto ban

Wrong

>Letting a ban preventing you from browsing Cred Forums
You do realize bans mean nothing and every shit poster and their grandma knows how to evade them.
Why do you think bans do fuck all when lowering shitposting?

You will never no what happened to the people who entered the black hole. Unless you try it...

I imagine, it's.. it's a really beautiful place.

Good bye fellows.. please don't forget me.

Jim Profit

Comp sci student, I fucking hate it and hate technology.
I should have became a farmer.

Hah. You may get off Cred Forums, but you can't get Cred Forums off you.

Jim Profit

Am i banned yet?

Does this actually work?

bannnnn mE PLOX 1337

>so are any of you guys actually involved in technology or do you just talk about consumer technology and video games all day?
(OP)
This actually works.

I have a girlfriend, a good career beginning (ie. More than just a job at McDonald's), and I've never posted on Cred Forums, probably never will.

Bye dicks

Maybe.

Bye Jim.

test

test

bullshit I can still post.

i heard this one gets you banned for a year

hello anyone there

>and I've never posted on Cred Forums, probably never will.

finally I can be productive and turn my life around!

guess I'll just stay here and shitpost some more

Find a synonym for my surname.

>Jim Profit
what's the point of this

It literally takes me 45 seconds to reboot my router and get a new IP and I'm posting again.

I literally fail step 0

I work with docker shit shit tier support, but if we can't save the day the company will be cucked because seniors are retards.

Triggered!

Still here.

i dont believe in the meme

Hope I won't have to reboot my router again.

God speed user

Good meme

I've worked for Google and Samsung. These days I just contribute to various XDA projects and help with bug fixes in AOSP ROMs for the Nexus 5-6P. I was considering building my own desktop OS but there are already a bunch of hobbyist GNU/Linux distributions and even things based on Android like Android x86 and Remix. Feels bad man.

Oregano

k i l l m e

See you guys on the other side.

OP, no one on Cred Forums wants to be your bf, ok? Guys here would rather fuck traps that deal with parasitic whore like you. Youre not getting paid, ok? The best you can hope for is to have a guy get you pregnant so you can live off child support.

>all these neckbeards not wanting a gf because they know they will get one

Lmaoing @ your lives

Well, I can understand them - an average hystrionic bitch is more a PITA than a joy in one's life. It's hard to find a sane woman without too much bullshit in her head - and it's easy to masturbate at home to malaysian cartoons.

you have a desire, you´re just repressed.

>local newspaper
nice one OP, good joke

Jim Profit

Hands Free Fapping

SO LONG, GAY BOYS

did it work?

see you in half an hour based god

RELEASE ME

no

>so are any of you guys actually involved in technology or do you just talk about consumer technology and video games all day?

These are not mutually exclusive. I get paid to be around to fix things when they break. But I'm good enough at my job that they don't usually break.

I work from home, keep Outlook open on one monitor, and play vidya on the other. Must be doing something right, because I just got a raise.

Anyone else work in help desk?
Anyone else suicidal?

>getting girlfriend/wife
>making dosh
Whoever wrote that is fucking clueless.
I'm newly married and if there's something that changed in my life is that I'm always broke as fuck by the end of the month.

Studying CS, why else would i be here

i have a gf, and i make almost 200k a year. however despite my going to the gym 5 days a week, i still eat like shit, so i've failed the first two. at least im not fat tho.