>tfw you fell for the mechanical keyboard meme
>tfw you fell for the korean monitor meme
>tfw you fell for the cheap chink windows tablet meme
>tfw you fell for the DAC/AMP meme
>tfw you fell for the $250 headphone meme
>tfw you fell for the FX8350 meme
>tfw you fell for the SSD meme

Technological memes that you fell for / Buyer's Remorse Thread

Buying anything from Chink Shit General.

>tfw you fell for the breating meme

i like memes

>tfw never felt buyer's remorse
Feels nice to not be a complete retard.

Tablets are not a Cred Forums meme, nobody ever recommended one

I regret my custom water cooling loop. I mean it was a neat experience but now I'm just trying to get rid of it to build a nice and quiet air cooled PC.
I also regret getting a smartphone, at all.
I regret my crossfire GPUs, no more multi GPU systems for me.
And I kinda regret going with AMD on the GPU side. Performance is good but also unstable, and I'm having real issues with their drivers, all memes aside.

is g still so poor it thinks an SSD is a meme?

I don't know if they still think SSDs are a meme or if they're just memeing the SSDs are a meme meme. Either way it's stale as fuck.

>android meme
>4k television meme
>laptop meme
>laptop meme with discrete gpu meme
>laptop meme with discrete gpu meme with linux meme
>CELLPHONE WITH CURVED EDGES MEME I CANT EVEN HOLD IT REEEEEEEEEEE

i only fell for mech keyboard. mx browns, they barely feel different from a £3 keyboard i bought from argos. what a fuckign waste. the £3 keyboard is probably better

Your mistake was going for Cherry switches, all the common ones suck and the ones that are decent you pay out the ass for.

>Fell for the GTX 980 meme
No demanding games got my attention, I went back to CSGO, oblivion.

can't really think of anything i regret buying

>Own a Windows Surface Pro 4.
It's probably my favorite piece of tek I own.

>>CELLPHONE WITH CURVED EDGES MEME I CANT EVEN HOLD IT REEEEEEEEEEE
damn i didn't think of that. how the fuck are you supposed to hold it

I have 2 980s in SLI. Play games on a 1080p panel. I know your shame.
I recently bought a 21:9 monitor though, and they're not good enough for 100hz refresh rate.

>fell for the lagdroid meme twice
After that I bought the N9 and life's been good since then

>implying SSDs are a meme

>>tfw you fell for the tablet meme
I enjoyed using my Nexus 7 first gen when I got it, it was, and still is comfy to use when on the couch, or bed.
>>tfw you fell for the mechanical keyboard meme
Never did, I like my keyboards to be soft and quiet.
>>tfw you fell for the korean monitor meme
1st experience kind of was a bummer, but I love my second Korean monitor.
>>tfw you fell for the cheap chink windows tablet meme
I like my chink windows tablet hybrid, yes it has flaws, but beats a laptop for sure.
>>tfw you fell for the DAC/AMP meme
I dis not, but I use a DAI for music recording, and for my speakers.
>>tfw you fell for the $250 headphone meme
I did not, only spwnt $40, for my studio headphones.
>>tfw you fell for the FX8350 meme
Rocking a i5 3570k.
>>tfw you fell for the SSD meme
My favorite meme, got 2 of them, so my computer can be actually quiet, and snappy fast.
>Technological memes that you fell for / Buyer's Remorse Thread
My remorse was buying evga products, and the 960.

Mechanical Keyboards aren't a meme. I needed mx reds for osu and it works perfectly.

>I also regret getting a smartphone, at all.
Is it due privacy reasons? cost?
>I regret my crossfire GPUs, no more multi GPU systems for me.
Does it have to do with inadequate support, noise, heat output or power used?
>And I kinda regret going with AMD on the GPU side. Performance is good but also unstable, and I'm having real issues with their drivers, all memes aside.
Agreed. I used to have a hd7950 as my gpu. It had terribly inconsistent frame times. I'm much happier with the gtx980 I'm using now.

With exception of the Note7 and Note edge, you MUST have a case which extends outwards of the curves so that you have leverage when using it without false touches.

SSDs are a meme
Doesn't prevent me from putting it on every PC I build. I honestly don't know why anyone would spend money on it except to apease the shills here. It's like everyone here uses shitty programs that do nothing but access thousands of small files and even though all it takes to optimize them is to just combine the smaller files into bigger files that are roughly 2MB big. Heck even that fucking minecraft developer was retarded enough to store every 16x16x128 chunk in an individual file and then a fucking modder came and just put that shit together until they fucking added it to the game.

I barely use the features on a smartphone and I basically carry around a laptop all the time anyway. And when I use it it keeps me awake when I should be sleeping or I procrastinate.
Support is lacking in new games, jittering and frame drops are more common when running crossfire, etc. For casual games that you want to be as pretty as possible I can maybe see it but it genuinely feels bad when playing fps games or multiplayer stuff.
Yeah, that's exactly my feeling as well. I'll drop from 130 to 80fps in some games and it will feel jittery, even with a single GPU. I'm trying to sell my current system to buy a nice and simple i5 + gtx 1070 PC.

But op, ssd is the only thing not meme on that list

Oh and full tower cases, I really don't need one.

Building my own PC
never fucking again

>he can't handle adult legos

>it's not like everyone has to access thousands of small files.

That's literally what everyone with an operating system does you moron.

But yeah just keep on talking out of your ass and say SSD is a meme.

>SSDs are a meme

Don't all the retards stick to Cred Forums?
At least Cred Forums has the competence to build computers.

Jeez, really? My only first-time issue was putting too much thermal paste, everything else was easy like assembling Ikea furniture.

>fell for the AMD meme
Absolute housefire garbage.
>fell for the chromebook meme
Build quality is crap.
>fell for the thinkpad meme
Elitebooks are better.
>fell for the pure android meme
Nexus is absolutely not worth the cost
>fell for the Arch meme
Why the fuck would anyone with a life put up with this?
>fell for the raspberry pi meme
Toys for adults

>Xiaomi RN3P

Had phone for 2 months all works well, oh the power button stopped working shit i hope my phone doesn't die because my phone wont turn on again. Oh the mp3 slot stopped working, its not like thats a big deal hahaha right guys. Oh and as of this morning its stuck in a bootloop haha guys csg for life.

Absolute shit build quality, do not trust chink phones

Oh yeah and apps crash all the time due to poor optimisation

Only meme i semi regret is the mech keyboard meme. All the others have worked out well for me.

whats wrong with mech keyboards?

Nothing wrong with them really, but I think the first mech I bought was way too expensive. I shouldn't have gotten ahead of myself.

The korean monitor meme was good. You just needed to make sure that the seller checked for dead pixels.

Out of this list I fell for the FX8150 and tablet meme. I mean its a kindle fire modded but I still hardly use it.

nvidia maxwell

:(

>8350 meme
>Mech keyboard meme
out of the list I've only fallen for these two, I'm actually content with my 8350 and I just recently sold my mech so meme averted I guess. To be honest though after using a membrane for about a week now I'm still not sold I'm considering getting some linear switched mech so it's not so fucking loud.

The SSD meme was good. You just needed to buy an Intel SSD instead of the shit tier ones like OCZ.

Definitely the Mechanical Keyboard bullcrap makes me mad. It's nothing but a gaymer bullshit marketing ploy.

Yeah okay buddy