Why does this worship an autistic hobo instead of this sexy son of a bitch?

Why does this worship an autistic hobo instead of this sexy son of a bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11297016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hobo man is funnier.

he really is

Because hobo cares about our freedoms.

gnu > penguin

Fuck nvidia

>implying Cred Forums is about technology

Linus isn't an irrelevant communist paedophile, so he's not as easy to relate to.

>funnier
There's nothing funny about him. He is a literal commie jew.

+1 To change Stallman to Temple "CIA NIGGERS" Terry on the Cred Forums sticky.

Stay calm. It will be never changed.

>pajeets are trying THIS hard to shill people away from free software

>"He doesn't want a commie jew on the sticky, so he must hate free software"
Can you into reading?

Linus leads a software project. RMS leads a political movement.

t. triggered Cred Forumsack

>RMS leads a political movement
Good thing this is a board about technology.

>Can you into reading?
What you typed is incomprehensible gibberish and
>+1 To change Stallman to Temple "CIA NIGGERS" Terry on the Cred Forums sticky.
Is just straight asinine and cringeworthy. Leave Cred Forums forever please.

>The word NIGGER offends me.
>This shouldn't be allowed on Cred Forums
Stop trying to change this place into Reddit you fucking cancerous tumor.

redditard confirmed

RMS is the founder and president of the Free Software Foundation.
Linux Tarballs is an employee of the Linux Foundation.

It's time to face the facts. Richard Stallman is nothing more than a whining, overly obese autistic manbaby who has not done anything beneficial for the computing OR technology world in the past 20 years. Seriously. Name something that RMS has done after 1995 besides bitching, crying, and moaning about bullshit that does not matter, or making some retarded, incomprehensible speech.

He demands that Linux be called GNU/Linux. That is fucking insane. The only reason GNU, GPL, and FSF are still a THING is because of Linus and the invention of Linux. If anything, Stallman should rename GNU to Linux/GNU, because without Linus, the GNU, GPL, and FSF would not be a thing anymore.

Stallman still has the fucking gonads to act like he's superior to everyone else. Saying shit such as "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone" right after Steve Jobs' death. What an asshole. Stallman has not even programmed a single line of code since 2008, that was AFTER he essentially stopped in 1992.

He should be fucking grateful Linus stepped in to save his ass, and even allowing him to take partial credit for his achievements. If it wasn't for Linus, he would be nothing, he would probably be dead in a Burger King dumpster right now.

Besides, what has he ever even done? He claims to have written eMacs, but in reality he actually cloned gosmacs (the first eMacs that was made for UNIX). He didn't even write 50% of the code in eMacs.

You might say he wrote GCC and GDB, but the truth is that he initally wrote the C compiler, but now the vast majority for the same compiler is done by contributors.

He's a washed up, morbidly obese man who tries to stay relevant by having these retarded arguments that are similar to those found in the Soviet Union. Face it GNU/Freetards, Richard Stallman is a fat dickhead, and the only reason his name is still in the books is because of Linus's achievements.

I get he's a meme on here, but I don't care. He's not worthy of meme status.

priceless

Where are you from, friend?

Dr" Richard Stallman is a con artist.

He took advantage of the mentally ill for over 30 years now. He started out by stealing and cloning actual UNIX tools so he could put his name and restrictive license on them as if he had created them himself.
His entire life has been based on the theft of others work and the lies of what he really has done and can do. He acted maliciously to push licenses which benefit him and rob good honest but naive young university students of their time, money and work and future job prospects.

The GPL can be debunked very easily:
If I take GPL code and add my own work to it to make something else I should not have to give my work away for free or be forced to give away my changes. The original GPL code I forked from still exists and all that is missing are my private contributions to it. Anyone else is free to replicate my functionality and give it away for free if they so wish but I should not have to.
Stallmans entire life is based on greed where he forces people to work for free. Not all surprising since he admits to being of Jewish decent

His forehead is bigger than my arse.

Without Linus and Linux the GPL and FSF would have faded into obscurity. They only reason anyone pays them any heed now is because of the (negligible) help it gave Linus back in the early days of Linux.

If anything the FSF should rename itself Linux/FSF, simply because the Linux project and Linus are the only reason anyone would pay them any attention now.

Stallman's work is just a footnote in the history of Linus's achievements. He should be grateful for that, otherwise he would be nothing.

Demanding people call Linux GNU/Linux is audacious.

>wrote emacs
Contributed to guy steele's TECO macros, later cloned gosmacs, the actual first emacs for UNIX. If stallman wrote emacs, apple is the sole creator of webkit.
>wrote gcc and gdb
He wrote the C compiler initially, but the vast majority of development for other compilers and the C compiler has came from non-stallman sources.

And he hasn't programmed in years. Stallman is washed up, and his justifications for copyleft are horribly invalid nonsense that would make more sense if they were actual thinly veiled communism instead of selfish ramblings and a desire for a world that catered to his specific social class.

Nobody forces you to use gpl'd code, and nobody forces you to gpl you're project.
GNU+Linux doesn't rip off unix any more than BSD does.

No, Richard, it's 'Linux', not 'GNU/Linux'. The most important contributions that the FSF made to Linux were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Those are fine and inspired products. GCC is a monumental achievement and has earned you, RMS, and the Free Software Foundation countless kudos and much appreciation.

Following are some reasons for you to mull over, including some already answered in your FAQ.

One guy, Linus Torvalds, used GCC to make his operating system (yes, Linux is an OS -- more on this later). He named it 'Linux' with a little help from his friends. Why doesn't he call it GNU/Linux? Because he wrote it, with more help from his friends, not you. You named your stuff, I named my stuff -- including the software I wrote using GCC -- and Linus named his stuff. The proper name is Linux because Linus Torvalds says so. Linus has spoken. Accept his authority. To do otherwise is to become a nag. You don't want to be known as a nag, do you?

(An operating system) != (a distribution). Linux is an operating system. By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware resources on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see Linux in use. However, Linux is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a desktop system, a server, a development box, or a graphics workstation, or whatever the user needs. In such a configuration, we have a Linux (based) distribution. Therein lies your strongest argument for the unwieldy title 'GNU/Linux' (when said bundled software is largely from the FSF). Go bug the distribution makers on that one. Take your beef to Red Hat, Mandrake, and Slackware. At least there you have an argument. Linux alone is an operating system that can be used in various applications without any GNU software whatsoever. Embedded applications come to mind as an obvious example.

Thanks for listening.

Get off of Cred Forums Linus. Don't you have a kernel to write drivers for? Developers to abuse?

>Developers to abuse
Sorry if Linus offends you, friend. Perhaps you would feel better in your Safe Space.

Hello Sarah

this

He didn't even write code since 10 years, he just applies patches and make millions.

JESUS CHRIST

Terry is a retard with Tourette's.

So yes, I can understand why Cred Forums would want him as a mascot.

Also, don't cut yourself on that edge. Or do, and do the world a favor...

fake and gay

lol Stoo

RMS: Hired by the IBM New York Scientific Center when he was in high school. Stallman graduated from Harvard magna cum laude earning a bachelor's degree in Physics in 1974.
Steve Wozniak dropped out of college. Bill Gates, too.
RMS: 15 honorary doctorates.
Atheists: 0
Gates developed fuck all. His friend was a brilliant coder and his dad was a lawyer.
Steve Jobs contribution to the mac was the fonts. One of the college classes he audited was a calligraphy class, after HE DROPPED OUT.

>1.43MB

Can fit a floppy disk

I am so fucking happy that you found this thread :)))))

samefag. douchebag autismo.

fuck off.

Linus seems like a neat guy.

"For some reason people keep sending me penguins."

>Stallman still has the fucking gonads to act like he's superior to everyone else. Saying shit such as "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone" right after Steve Jobs' death. What an asshole.

lmao cunthurt

How many here hide the rms sticky?
strawpoll.me/11297016

this guy wrote more lines of Linux than Linus
newfags

>hires chinese slaves en mass
>kill themselves
>not an asshole

>slaves
I don't think that means what you think it means.

if apple manufactured phones in north korea for a bowl of rice a day, macfags will accept "muh, the way the world werks"

>chinese worker grievances are properly addressed and accurately represented by the chinese government

Where the fuck do you guys think literally ALL the tech products you circlejerk about are made? Do you think it is white people in western countries that make them?

Do you think Linus would accept a free blow job?
Asking for a friend.

>tech companies have anything to do with this
>muh "social responsibility"
When you approach this from the stance of an SJW, you should just leave Cred Forums already.

>Finnish
>not autistic

stallman is an asshole for saying good thing jobs is gone, yet jobs' slaves literally kill themselves and he's not an asshole

>slaves
Again, they're not slaves.

>Steve jobs is an asshole for following what is standard operating procedure in the tech industry. Stallman is not an asshole for using the same technology made by these same chinese people.

Irrelevant.

I'd cuddle Linux

Stupid fucking faggot loser Nigger lover homo

>Saying shit such as "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone" right after Steve Jobs' death. What an asshole.

oh yay. You are one of those poeple who thinks that you cant speak anything about a dead person but nice things?

But ok, Stallman is an asshole, who speaks his mind loud.
Linus is a bigger asshole and he is not begging pardon for it, which is why many americans cant stand the guy.
Jobs was huge asshole, who knew how to sell things. Americans love him because of MUH economical success and that is like a drug for them, a love-it-all forgive-it-all drug that makes tyrants into saints.

I respect Linus for his balls of steel and not kneeling down to social movements.

Because he's obnoxious and self hating that embraced the shitty side of internet culture and escapism.

>>The word NIGGER offends me.
>>This shouldn't be allowed on Cred Forums
Who are you quoting, dumbass? The poster you're replying to wants you out of here because you're a stupid retard with nothing to contribute but unoriginal, unfunny shitposting, not because you said anything offensive.

Too bad he's insane now

what's he up to these days?

I was sad when he got fed up and left.

>He started out by stealing and cloning actual UNIX tools so he could put his name and restrictive license on them as if he had created them himself.
Actually, he started out by announcing the GNU movement to create a fully free operating system (free as in freedom - the freedom to use, modify, and redistribute the program as you wish. This is exactly equal to the freedom of anything else you own - you're allowed to use, modify, and give away a chair, for instance).
>His entire life has been based on the theft of others work and the lies of what he really has done and can do. He acted maliciously to push licenses which benefit him and rob good honest but naive young university students of their time, money and work and future job prospects.
This is a blatant lie. If you wish to dispute this, cite a source backing your claim.

>If I take GPL code and add my own work to it to make something else I should not have to give my work away for free or be forced to give away my changes.
This would be true, if you did not use GPL code. Since you did use GPL code, you have to submit to the license. This is similar to when I download a non-free program, I have to submit to its license - often this means I cannot use the software for whatever I want, like to reverse engineer it. Why you think that GPL code has to be free when the proprietary-licensed code you shill for does not is beyond me.
>The original GPL code I forked from still exists and all that is missing are my private contributions to it. Anyone else is free to replicate my functionality and give it away for free if they so wish but I should not have to.
Incorrect. By agreeing to the licensing terms of the GPL software, you are agreeing to redistribute your modifications.
>Stallmans entire life is based on greed where he forces people to work for free
No, he doesn't. He mentions several ways to make money from free software, and it's not like he's making profit. Also, it's not greed if you share, dumbfuck

>autistic hobo

How does he get access to internet when he's out and about? Isn't public wifi non-free?

Lurk more, your "facts" are wrong.

that's his secret user, he's never online.

He downloads a bulk of usergroup threads and emails every 2 days from the FSF office.

>Linux Tarballs
Kek'ed

>leads