There are people on Cred Forums who trust big IT companies with their bookmarks, browsing history...

>there are people on Cred Forums who trust big IT companies with their bookmarks, browsing history, passwords and browser settings

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GOBqF7p0vcA
youtube.com/watch?v=QpUqpLh0iRw
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/02/getting-married-in-israel-why-it-so-often-means-hiring-a-detective/273127/
youtube.com/watch?v=LVrNet_eC_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something wrong? You are sweating

Oh who gives a rat's ass?

They can do whatever the fuck they want with it.
It's too useful to give up on it for awkward reasons

Quads lie.

>Implying I don't just use the internet for work and keep my private life on the side and simply bookmark and browse vanilla stuff like which pdf editor is the best

>not trusting your favorite companies as your friend
>implying they're not your friend

>there are people on Cred Forums who trust big IT companie
>who gives a rat's ass?
You should give a rat's ass because most of the major IT companies are disproportionately controlled by the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

And these people who control Facebook, Microsoft, etc. take that information they gather about you and relay it back to the intelligence organizations that belong to this tiny country in the middle east that lies south of Turkey, west of Jordan and East of Egypt. There is a video that talks about it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

New card. Whaddya think?

Jokes on you , I'm smarter than the Jews, I know that we'll be extinct in a million years when the sun turns into a giant supernova and sucks the earth dry, so I know total control over the world is pointless. Meanwhile it took them more than two thousand years to rule over this planet, what a joke.

>it's da jooz

Jews:

1. place a huge value on education and self-overcoming
2. teach their children self-control and delaying gratification
3. strongly support their in-group
4. emphasize financial responsibility, especially intergenerational wealth transfer

and they've been running this program for thousands of years. It wouldn't surprise me that they're very successful. Guess they're the true master race. Sorry, white people.

Also, anyone can become Jewish if they want so it's an open community. Although your family will need to put in hundreds of years of work to see any benefit. Add long-term thinking and work effort to the list.

Everything else is just backwoods antisemitism.

>anyone can become Jewish

You are so full of shit, I truly do admire your skill in lying. Watch this add on Israeli TV which shows how they discriminate against people who try to convert (that are not born from a Jewish mother):

youtube.com/watch?v=GOBqF7p0vcA

and watch this video where Lars von Trier (who is half Jewish on his father's side) talks about how he was discriminated against for being a "second rate Jew" who was put at "the bottom of the hierarchy of Jews" because his mother wasn't Jewish (which makes him not a "real Jew" in the eyes of Orthodox Jews), see:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpUqpLh0iRw

You do realize Stalin hated Jews more than Hitler did right?

>anyone can become Jewish if they want so it's an open community

Keep lying. Here is the proof that you are lying: to be a *real* Halachically correct Jew (i.e. a member of the God's chosen "race" or "ethnicity") the more conservative Jews believe that you have to be born of a Jewish mother and that converting to Judaism does not make you a true (racially pure) member of the "chosen people". Maintaining racial purity of the "middle eastern master race" of "God's chosen people" is, in fact, so important in Israel that more conservative / ultra-orthodox Jews hire private detectives to determine whether a person actually is a Jew biologically, and to which extent. In a new article at the magazine The Atlantic, we read about the detective agency Shorashim, which “specializes in sniffing out long-lost Jewish ancestry to help with the Israeli citizenship application process.” The Shorashim detective agency is funded by the Israeli government which, in plain English, means that our U.S. tax payer dollars are paying for this racist bullshit through the $15 billion a year in aid we give to Israel (remember that is $30,000 a year in aid for each individual Israeli citizen), see:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/02/getting-married-in-israel-why-it-so-often-means-hiring-a-detective/273127/

An interesting quote from the article ^^ above:

"Marriage in Israel is controlled by state religious authorities; there are virtually no civil weddings in the country. Jews who want a marriage license must first prove they are Jewish in accordance with Orthodox tradition, which means they need to have been born to an uninterrupted line of Jewish mothers."

If requiring someone to be born to an uninterrupted line of Jewish mothers isn't a requirement for ethnic / racial purity, then what is?

Looks nice

>There are people on Cred Forums too immature to care or understand properly

Judaism is a religion primarily, and anyone can join and become a fully recognized member. Sorry that your racist tirade was interrupted by my facts. Sorry user that you are too retarded to figure out the process to convert :^)

>There are people on Cred Forums who think they can hide.

The only way you don't give any of your info to companies is if you dont connect to the internet at all, shop at small mom and pop shops with cash only, and have never been inside a bank.

There's no point in arguing against these types Pic related.

>If requiring someone to be born to an uninterrupted line of Jewish

Not all Jews accept this definition and the ones who do are not universally considered to be more powerful/influential.

For example, the most "powerful" Jews in the USA are not ultra-orthodox (think the people in black robs and sidelocks). They're either secular Jews (the majority) or modern religious Jews.

Keep race baiting though

>You do realize Stalin hated Jews more than Hitler did right?

No, you're lying again because in 1934 under Stalin's rule over 38 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the U.S.S.R. security apparatus were of Jewish ethnic origin. Among them were Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD secret police interrogation department (NKVD was later renamed to KGB) as well as Stalin's #2 in command who was Stalin's Jewish brother-in-law Lazar Kaganovich, see

youtube.com/watch?v=LVrNet_eC_I

You aint seen nuttin yet.

>there are people on Cred Forums so paranoid that they'll never be able to enjoy modern conveniences

This is not a Cred Forums related discussion because this discussion is about technology and who owns the corporations that control the technology. THIS CONVERSATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS! We are having a legitimate discussion as to why people on Cred Forums should or should not trust big IT companies with their bookmarks, and the discussion is totally legitimate and on topic for Cred Forums. If we were talking about how ISIS and Muslim Jihadi groups controlled key positions in all of the largest IT companies then nobody would be trying to censor the truth and delete this thread by saying "keep Cred Forums on Cred Forums"

Go back to your containment board

>Go back to your containment board

This debate is about technology and who owns technology and who you are giving your personal and private information to when you use non-open source software. This thread has nothing to do with politics.

>there are people on Cred Forums who use bookmarks or saved browser passwords

Good one

>He enjoys feeling superior on an anonymous website
It's just a feeling though really